torcher54

Jan 29, 2018
I updated the tool to be compatible with 2.0 release and download link in my original post. (See my signature for post link)

I also found multiple non-existent images being referenced in the girl jsons in the latest release, reported here:

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Ok another :)
I am missing "Bath Master" only "Bath Slave" is shown but with the Text from "Master":
2019-11-30 11_28_09-Start.png

Btw, i played a few days than save, it takes as long as before the update. ( Win 10 , 64Bit, Game on SSD )
Perhaps because i load an old savegame ?

Last edited:

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
When I click in the loli patch link I get the message "This page isn't working", the page redirected me too many times, I already cleaned my cookies, what should I do?

Dartoltix

Apr 21, 2017
anyone knows if there is a way to patch or block the meat's slave content and scat ? because for the rest, the game is really complete.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
anyone knows if there is a way to patch or block the meat's slave content and scat ? because for the rest, the game is really complete.
just don't perform those actions... the original creator of the game really loved these fetishes, as several of his games contain them

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok another :)
I am missing "Bath Master" only "Bath Slave" is shown but with the Text from "Master":
View attachment 474398

Btw, i played a few days than save, it takes as long as before the update. ( Win 10 , 64Bit, Game on SSD )
Perhaps because i load an old savegame ?
She is your bath slave, that's why she baths her master. It has always been written that way.

And yes, of course that's why. You're literally loading a savefile bloated with the information of 1600 slaves. This is an inherited engine limitation that make saving/loading complicated.

I updated the tool to be compatible with 2.0 release and download link in my original post. (See my signature for post link)

I also found multiple non-existent images being referenced in the girl jsons in the latest release, reported here:
Thank you! I will include these images, then update the main thread with an updated 2.0 version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is your bath slave, that's why she baths her master. It has always been written that way.

And yes, of course that's why. You're literally loading a savefile bloated with the information of 1600 slaves. This is an inherited engine limitation that make saving/loading complicated.

Thank you! I will include these images, then update the main thread with an updated 2.0 version.
may I suggest you upload a version WITHOUT any pictures and a seperate achive ONLY containing the pictures?
I personally like the variety of 2.0b so I would prefer an option to choose which pictures/json I use.. also will reduce DL time on the main game drasticaly... especially if you update either the game OR the image pack

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
may I suggest you upload a version WITHOUT any pictures and a seperate achive ONLY containing the pictures?
I personally like the variety of 2.0b so I would prefer an option to choose which pictures/json I use.. also will reduce DL time on the main game drasticaly... especially if you update either the game OR the image pack
That would only confuse my mind even more; I already have 3 different archives including the full version, the no-loli version, and the loli patch. The more complex things get, the more likely bugs will appear (due to fuckups caused by my own confusion).

What I suggest instead is that someone creates his own version and upload it to the wiki in a "modded versions" sections in which he'd explain that this takes an obsolete set of json files and pictures, which will increase the number of slaves as well as the saving times and possible bad filepaths. I suggest this person starts doing that after I upload v2.0.1 which will definitely get rid of the remaining bad file paths. :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So...is no loli the only change in this, or are there other changes too?
"No loli" is just the special F95 edition, but this version was thought with lolis. So no, it's not the only new feature (it's not even a feature to begin with, but a necessary compromise).

If you want a list of changes compared to the last version you played, I've included them in the changelog, that you can see in the first post of the topic.

The most noticeable changes are the fact the game is fully uncensored now. And the musics were all replaced with higher quality ones. But the changes are not limited to those.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That would only confuse my mind even more; I already have 3 different archives including the full version, the no-loli version, and the loli patch. The more complex things get, the more likely bugs will appear (due to fuckups caused by my own confusion).

What I suggest instead is that someone creates his own version and upload it to the wiki in a "modded versions" sections in which he'd explain that this takes an obsolete set of json files and pictures, which will increase the number of slaves as well as the saving times and possible bad filepaths. I suggest this person starts doing that after I upload v2.0.1 which will definitely get rid of the remaining bad file paths. :)
I don't really see a problem though... you can just have a test Version (i.e. includeing everything)
Than offer the main game without images and offer either 1 or 2 image/json packages...
either one without Loli and a Loli one or simply a complete image/json package pack, since you already have the Loli stuff seperated you would at best also seperate the normal girls followeing the same pattern.
I can see that you don't want to upload the json/picture set of 2.0b as that will raise the likelyhood of Bugs... but seperateing game files from galleries of your current archieve shouldn't be much effort.
Also the game files are small enough to simply be taken from any DL source, while the image/json Packs are the size kings/queens of the game.
Moding something like that calls for unnecessary brancheing of the game and increase confusion far more than seperateing the game into smaller archives based on content rather than size

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't really see a problem though... you can just have a test Version (i.e. includeing everything)
Than offer the main game without images and offer either 1 or 2 image/json packages...
either one without Loli and a Loli one or simply a complete image/json package pack, since you already have the Loli stuff seperated you would at best also seperate the normal girls followeing the same pattern.
I can see that you don't want to upload the json/picture set of 2.0b as that will raise the likelyhood of Bugs... but seperateing game files from galleries of your current archieve shouldn't be much effort.
Also the game files are small enough to simply be taken from any DL source, while the image/json Packs are the size kings/queens of the game.
Moding something like that calls for unnecessary brancheing of the game and increase confusion far more than seperateing the game into smaller archives based on content rather than size
It's not that simple. For exemple, between version 2.0 beta and version 2.0 full, the word "buakake" and "bukake" have been replaced both in the QSP and the JSON files. Same for "seed_singing" (or voice, or vocal, or whatever). And lots of other details I haven't kept track of.

Fooling around with files from several version WILL create bugs. I won't be responsible for that; I only release full standalone versions, because that's what I also prefer as an user.

So yes, separating the images from the game would be much effort, and for too few benefits (the game never weighted that little!).

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
I'm either really fucking stupid, or i'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the game, installed the Loli patch, and tried the tutorial. I picked the normal difficulty girl(the pink hair loli), and she's unconscious. seems like I can't do anything to fix it. what can I do?

Edit: tried running a clean game without the loli patch, all it does is removed the image, but I can still select her. still same problem though.

Edit 2: so apparently the other tutorial slaves are working fine, just the loli i'm assuming. I'm guessing I downloaded the wrong files or something?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not that simple. For exemple, between version 2.0 beta and version 2.0 full, the word "buakake" and "bukake" have been replaced both in the QSP and the JSON files. Same for "seed_singing" (or voice, or vocal, or whatever). And lots of other details I haven't kept track of.

Fooling around with files from several version WILL create bugs. I won't be responsible for that; I only release full standalone versions, because that's what I also prefer as an user.

So yes, separating the images from the game would be much effort, and for too few benefits (the game never weighted that little!).
Yeah I can see how offering json files and corresponding images from different Versions would cause trouble... but the idea was ONLY creating seperate DLs for the Image and json files (Loli and not) of your final Version and the game files of the same version.

Backward compatibility might be a bad idea, but in that case it would make modeing or girls creation much easier for later parties.
I am no programmer, but even I found it easy enough to alter a json file to create a new girl in the past... adding certain lines into an existing slave to make it compatible with your final version shouldn't be to hard... atleast if we use the base from the beta version and copy, paste the additional lines from a slave file of your latest build

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm either really fucking stupid, or i'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the game, installed the Loli patch, and tried the tutorial. I picked the normal difficulty girl(the pink hair loli), and she's unconscious. seems like I can't do anything to fix it. what can I do?

Edit: tried running a clean game without the loli patch, all it does is removed the image, but I can still select her. still same problem though.
I downloaded the no-loli archive, then installed the loli patch. I can't reproduce your bug.

Either you installed the file in the wrong directory, didn't replace all the files you needed to replace, or just exhausted her ^^

By the way there's kind of a weird bug in the tutorial; when the slave refuses to do a handjob, the usual refusal message is given, then there's two additional lines of blank text. :unsure: That's not soo bad, but I hope that's the only one.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Huh.. I got a 5.6gb version of this game.. What the fuck do I have in my version for it to be that much bigger?

highlander00

May 15, 2017
I downloaded the no-loli archive, then installed the loli patch. I can't reproduce your bug.

Either you installed the file in the wrong directory, didn't replace all the files you needed to replace, or just exhausted her ^^

By the way there's kind of a weird bug in the tutorial; when the slave refuses to do a handjob, the usual refusal message is given, then there's two additional lines of blank text. :unsure: That's not soo bad, but I hope that's the only one.
Actually I'm having this problem as well... It seems to me that somehow, we don't have the json file (2573) for that character, even tough we've installed the loli patch... Did you updated the file after you posted???
If you don't, can you attach this json here so we can "fix" this bug?

Edit: Yep, I've just downloaded the main game and the loli patch, and there's no json for the "Little Princess" that you can select on the tutorial...

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes