• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I take it the option to play as a female slaver won't be added to this version huh?
Femdom (additional post + other additional post) content is Lokplart's next big plan (for 2.3, so not the upcoming version). And there's already some lesbian content between assistant and slave.

Now about adding a female slaver, every one of my female friends to which I showed the game complained that it wasn't a thing. I believe it would be great it was in the game. However, I also think it would necessitate basically re-making the game a second time: changing all the descriptions, finding thousands of new images, rethinking the concept, the menus, etc.

That's impossible for a small team. Especially since the team is mostly comprised of benevolent people that said: "hey, I have this plan, let me implement it!", rather than: "hey I want to make this game better, tell me what to do".

Pragmatically, it means you can forget about female slaver. Unless someone arrives and decide to spend months on it, or unless you do it. Of course, if you do, we'll try to give you some help.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I take it the option to play as a female slaver won't be added to this version huh?
Adding on to qwertyu12359's post.

The amount of uncensored images depicting a woman with a strap-on dildo doing all the oral and penetration actions is too low to be able to fill in the all the actions that would need a cock in them. I barely was able to get enough pics for the limited actions I put inside the auto-trainer, and I didn't even attempt to find them for loli yet.
So even if attempted with a lot of dedication, there might simply not be enough images to fill in all of Jack's kinks for all hair colors, hair lengths and ages that are in the game. Not without reducing the quality of the images.

But the offer I made back then when someone else asked for something similar still stands. If you or anyone else wants to take on the task of finding all the necessary images for this and it gets to a promising point, I'll do all the coding.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
qwertyu12359 &
Lokplart :

Thanks for the info and quick responses you two, I just wanted to ask about it out of curiosity. I've had less time this year despite the damn beer bug to check a lot of threads I have on my watch list and this one happened to pop up a while ago.

Reactions: Lokplart

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, is there any way for me to keep the baby my slave is going to give birth so I can rise it?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hi, is there any way for me to keep the baby my slave is going to give birth so I can rise it?
No, that is not possible. Various in-game lore reasons for it. Changes to this mechanic are on the roadmap though.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
No, that is not possible. Various in-game lore reasons for it. Changes to this mechanic are on the roadmap though.
Okay, first, thanks for answering so quick, then, can I change that on the game itself by changing any number or word on it? do you know how or where to start looking?.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Okay, first, thanks for answering so quick, then, can I change that on the game itself by changing any number or word on it? do you know how or where to start looking?.
No, the mechanic is just not possible. You would have to write the mechanic yourself, and know how to code in QSP.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
Hello! this is one of (if not) my first post i needed to ask about the.. patch for the game I tried to download the patch but it gave me some very sketchy looking .rar file that was asking for my age, how many people live with me, annual income and all of that is there any reason why?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello! this is one of (if not) my first post i needed to ask about the.. patch for the game I tried to download the patch but it gave me some very sketchy looking .rar file that was asking for my age, how many people live with me, annual income and all of that is there any reason why?
No. ^^

The reason I can think of is that you don't have an effective adblocker (like ublock origin) and you clicked on an ad with "download written on it".

Would you mind giving screenshots of how the rare is able to ask for your income? That made curious now ^^

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
No. ^^

The reason I can think of is that you don't have an effective adblocker (like ublock origin) and you clicked on an ad with "download written on it".

Would you mind giving screenshots of how the rare is able to ask for your income? That made curious now ^^
so it worked this time, it kept downloading a ad thing even though i clicked the real download button. i know what happned now as when i accidentally miss click it brings me to the fake download.. which i know i wasn't missclicking originally it might have glitched acting like i didn't click the download link

Edit: i know i didnt missclick becuase i did it multiple times giving me the same thing

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
so it worked this time, it kept downloading a ad thing even though i clicked the real download button. i know what happned now as when i accidentally miss click it brings me to the fake download.. which i know i wasn't missclicking originally it might have glitched acting like i didn't click the download link

Edit: i know i didnt missclick becuase i did it multiple times giving me the same thing
There might be a few "on click invisible pop-up" ads. Meaning that you don't see anything but, if you click on a certain part of the screen (or anywhere on the screen for some sites), it will redirect you to the ad page instead of doing the expected interaction, effectively trying to trick you into thinking that everything has gone well.

We are kinda stuck when it comes to download hosts for the patch due to the nature of the content so there's not really much we can do. So yeah, an adblocker would be recommended when using such sites. :D

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Gitgud has no ads. You could make a tag for v2.1 in the media and patch branch for, and offer download links to their .zip files.

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Gitgud has no ads. You could make a media and patch branch for tag v2.1, and offer download links to their .zip files.
Yeah but gitgud has has a slower download speed. I guess it could be an alternative. No ads in exchange for slower download speed.

I'll do that for 2.2 when it releases.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yeah but gitgud has has a slower download speed. I guess it could be an alternative. No ads in exchange for slower download speed.

I'll do that for 2.2 when it releases.
Honestly, not sure they would appreciate it though, since it would be quite a lot of traffic probably. Is ratcaty really the only host not removing loli?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes