qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Honestly, not sure they would appreciate it though, since it would be quite a lot of traffic probably. Is ratcaty really the only host not removing loli?
Yes unfortunately. Now Mega also removes the no-loli version, so that tells you the level of annoyance of download host policies. Amongst the host endorsed by F95Zone, I've tried them all.

On the other end, it's not like the patch is so heavy to download anyway, the speed wouldn't be too much of an annoyance.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
On the other end, it's not like the patch is so heavy to download anyway, the speed wouldn't be too much of an annoyance.
We have about 650mb of pics on it. at 200kb/s (which is what I usually have), that's about 1 hour to download.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
We have about 650mb of pics on it. at 200kb/s (which is what I usually have), that's about 1 hour to download.
200kb/s? I download at 3+MiB/s from gitgud. Are you sure it's not on your side?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
200kb/s? I download at 3+MiB/s from gitgud. Are you sure it's not on your side?
Hmm. Actually, I might be dumb. I think cloning/committing speed is about 200~300 kb/s. Download speed might be bigger. I never actually straight downloaded anything from gidgud

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hmm. Actually, I might be dumb. I think cloning/committing speed is 200~300 kb/s. Download speed might be bigger
Just tested it, I was downloading at 4.9MiB/s. Cloning small files is severely limited by your IO and making requests for all those files.

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Just tested it, I was downloading at 4.9MiB/s. Cloning small files is severely limited by your IO and making requests for all those files.
That pretty good then. It makes git a good alternative. It should take about 2~5 mins with 3~5 mb/s which is acceptable (for now at least. Idk how big that archive is gonna get in the future :p)

JaS1

Apr 29, 2020
Yes unfortunately. Now Mega also removes the no-loli version, so that tells you the level of annoyance of download host policies. Amongst the host endorsed by F95Zone, I've tried them all.

How much traffic does the Game Generate in Downloads?. I´ve Server Space to Share in Europe if you interested (for free oc, I like the Game and I don't use the space anyway).

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How much traffic does the Game Generate in Downloads?. I´ve Server Space to Share in Europe if you interested (for free oc, I like the Game and I don't use the space anyway).
That's very nice :)

About trafic, that's information we don't have unfortunately. Maybe as the beginning of a clue, for the loli patch magnet only, I see 5 seeds and 8 leeches.

May 11, 2020
Question about the slaves that you can order for 2000 in the fogs. Can you even train their skills? I can train the sexual skills easily enough but stuff like nurse just isn't going up

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Question about the slaves that you can order for 2000 in the fogs. Can you even train their skills? I can train the sexual skills easily enough but stuff like nurse just isn't going up
Unless of a bug left unnoticed until now, yes of course you can. (y)

Try to quick save, then spam the nurse training. Via school and tutor too, just in case. At least, to test out that everything's alright.

May 11, 2020
Unless of a bug left unnoticed until now, yes of course you can. (y)

Try to quick save, then spam the nurse training. Via school and tutor too, just in case. At least, to test out that everything's alright.
Ok, yes after a lot of effort I was able to level up their skills. Seemed to take far to long. Also I noticed that the immature slave started at -10 obedience, is that intentional?

Bimer1

Nov 14, 2019
One morning I just found my slave in a pool of blood. Is this a random event or have to be specific conditions fulfilled?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
One morning I just found my slave in a pool of blood. Is this a random event or have to be specific conditions fulfilled?
Was she severely depressed? I'm guessing she committed suicide. Or perhaps she was killed by a tentacle monster, if she was pregnant with it and it was not removed. Can't remember what exactly the text for those events reads like.

Bimer1

Nov 14, 2019
Wasnt depressed and its not the same message as the one for the monster. The only thing i could imagine is the high despair or fear, but not sure, since the message doesnt hint at anything. It just reads as follow (or somewhat like this): You found your slave in a pool of blood. It happens sometimes and now you are left with none.

JaS1

Apr 29, 2020
That's very nice :)

About trafic, that's information we don't have unfortunately. Maybe as the beginning of a clue, for the loli patch magnet only, I see 5 seeds and 8 leeches.
I will check out a Solution for Hosting the Game and allowing good Download Speeds. Is there some sort of DM System here of F95 so we could Discuss that further?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I will check out a Solution for Hosting the Game and allowing good Download Speeds. Is there some sort of DM System here of F95 so we could Discuss that further?
Yep. Hover over the username and click "Start conversation".

Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes