• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Do I need a specific amount of Messages to use this Feature? I only have "Follow" and "Ignore" as Button. Couldn't really find an explanation for it
It used to be 3, but I think it was upped to 5 to try and prevent spam. qwertyu12359 (forgive the ping) should be able to start one with you if you need it quickly.

Also, I've put the patch in my seedbox, so it'll stay there for as long as ye need it (or until I stop paying for the seedbox).

Reactions: qwertyu12359

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Just started this, and I've got a few questions:
1: How much actual plot is there in this version?
2: How important is Isabella to said plot?
3: And how can I replace her pictures with some of my own?

Thanks in advance!

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

Thanks in advance!
1) There's almost no plot, but there's lore. You can consider the game over on this aspect; this is a sandbox, not a visual novel. We have a plan to expend on it, but we'll be respectful to the legacy, and thus the discrete aspect of the "story" on the game. This is a conscious artistic decision and by no mean a weakness of the game in my opinion, consider it the Dark Souls of hentai games.

2) She's not important, even tho I agree her event might let it think so. She's a NPC meant to help you as an assistant, but she's almost as generic as any other slaves.

3) That exclusively depends on which picture you want to replace. If it's her face or her fullbody picture, it will be easy. If it's her sex scenes or normal scenes, it's easy too but it will also change this scene for every brunette milf with long hair. You tell me which you have in mind (y)

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
1 & 2: Fair enough! I was just wondering if I was missing out on a lot of content by not hiring her- it's a real relief to hear that I won't be, thanks.

3: I was actually just going to replace her with some Korra pics I've got here and there, so long hair shouldn't be a problem. Mind you, I actually prefer short-haired girls (and by extension, short-haired Korra)- is there any way I can get those pictures to trigger? It's not really a big deal, mind you- push comes to shove, I'd like to just replace Isabella's pictures (so locations and names of what files I'd need to change would be nice), and let the *~*~power of IMAGINATION~*~* handle the rest:D

Reactions: Reij

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
1 & 2: Fair enough! I was just wondering if I was missing out on a lot of content by not hiring her- it's a real relief to hear that I won't be, thanks.

3: I was actually just going to replace her with some Korra pics I've got here and there, so long hair shouldn't be a problem. Mind you, I actually prefer short-haired girls (and by extension, short-haired Korra)- is there any way I can get those pictures to trigger? It's not really a big deal, mind you- push comes to shove, I'd like to just replace Isabella's pictures (so locations and names of what files I'd need to change would be nice), and let the *~*~power of IMAGINATION~*~* handle the rest:D
Go to your Jack-o-nine-tails folder, game/json/slave. Then open 2571_isabella. If you're playing v2.1 stable, all picture names should be here. You should now just have to replace all the lines made for the loading of sex scenes or normal scenes pictures. Kora is a brown hair girl below 25yo, right? So replace these lines with the ones in the json file of a girl whose scenes load "brown_short_young", like the 1088th.

This is less technical to do than it sounds (y)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wasnt depressed and its not the same message as the one for the monster. The only thing i could imagine is the high despair or fear, but not sure, since the message doesnt hint at anything. It just reads as follow (or somewhat like this): You found your slave in a pool of blood. It happens sometimes and now you are left with none.
There is a chance for this to happen whenever the slave has angst exceeding the sum of their nature and habit stats.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Indeed I do good sir, first time playing this version so I had no way of knowing,
thank you for the helping hand
Useful tip, the small arrow icon on most menu buttons has a hover tooltip. If a button is greyed out, hover over the little arrow and usually it will tell you why.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
A while ago I decided to challenge myself to a nerd start without using Isabella and it's possible (without save scumming mind you) albeit somewhat hard and depending on luck.
As there is already a guide on doing max difficulty here are some more general tips:
Aura is key. Get your slaver to a good mood (bath, brothel, massage helps) if you can afford it buy the fashionable clothes and use the Magna Magnifica spell if your aura is not completely overpowering your slave.
The first 1-2 days you'll want to use the Sententia Veritas spell so you can apply heavy punishments for minor offences - humiliation category works best on Nerd/any character who isn't skilled at other types of punishment.
Set enough rules, but don't go too crazy. (humility and bath is enough early on)
At the end of the day, make sure you reward your slave to for the mood bonus (don't reward dates, they won't do much at the start)
Your first slaves on a hard character should always be maids or servants as they are easy and quick to train.
Dont hesitate to use Fairy Dust and Kamra to get more actions out of your day early on, once you've stabilized use it less frequently on your slaver to avoid addiction.
On Nerd difficulty, before you even start training a slave, spend a few weeks in the slums, only go to arena and do sparring, it increases your action points, fighting skill and arguably most important, your aura.
Some comments on this with the upcoming 2.2 release in mind:

1. You'll be able to watch the races/arena battles without participating for a boost in mood.
2. If your slave is not willing to relieve your libido, visiting a brothel can help.
3. On normal obedience difficulty, 2 rules is enough, but on hard you need at least 3 to avoid spoiling. "Force rules" counts for this purpose. Force humility is one of the few rules that can be forced without needing to buy an item (force silence, for example, requires a gag). Deny masturbation, deny orgasm and act as maid are rules that usually won't be resisted early on, even without "force rules" ... but be sure to disable deny orgasm before using the Delikacia spell unless you want the slave to feel guilty. (At high enough obedience levels, in 2.2, it will be possible for the slave to resist orgasm with Delikacia and instead raise their arousal).
4. You will be able to buy faerie pollen and kamra without having a laboratory, e.g. while still living in the Slums.
5. Instead of waiting to obtain a slave and sparring alone, you can buy a cheap, low-stamina slave and have them do gymnastics (in the slave activities menu), which trains stamina without using the master's energy, so you can spend your time sparring while she builds up her stamina, and over that time period she will also make some progress on other aura stats. For this, it is also helpful to put a collar on her, which is anyway a good idea together with a brand to prevent escapes.
6. Fairly obvious but if you need to take a loan to avoid bankruptcy, it's best to wait until you are almost out of sparks, to maximize your time before having to repay it.
7. If you are living in the Slums, you don't have a kitchen so you can't train Cooking at home, but sending a slave to the academy with rubber gloves, a hijab and an apron or academy uniform can raise the skill quickly if the slave is diligent.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Another potentially dumb question- can you send your slave to work at places for $$$? I thought all you can do is sell them off once they qualify for a place, but I'd like to keep my girls at the end of the day.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Currently the only ways for slaves to earn sparks while living with you are by winning arena races and gladiatrix contests. There are plans on the roadmap to provide additional ways for slaves to earn money for you.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Currently the only ways for slaves to earn sparks while living with you are by winning arena races and gladiatrix contests. There are plans on the roadmap to provide additional ways for slaves to earn money for you.
That's good to hear! Right now I feel kinda middleman-ish, like I'm just one cog in some kind of slave-to-service pipeline, which is sad because in all other respects this game has everything I like covered.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

Thanks in advance!
IMO Isabella is very helpful for storymode. She is a good free trainer in helpful areas, but thats it. Unlike Strive for Power, she is the only side character you directly deal with that has some backstory that being the bit before you recruit her. No other slave or assistant has that that I have seen and thats personally the lone drawback to this outside of the twisted vore at times.....

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
IMO Isabella is very helpful for storymode. She is a good free trainer in helpful areas, but thats it. Unlike Strive for Power, she is the only side character you directly deal with that has some backstory that being the bit before you recruit her. No other slave or assistant has that that I have seen and thats personally the lone drawback to this outside of the twisted vore at times.....
I wouldn't agree on this. There's back story for a lot of characters. 1st exemple that comes into mind is the Serpentine's president. (y)

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I wouldn't agree on this. There's back story for a lot of characters. 1st exemple that comes into mind is the Serpentine's president. (y)
I was talking about the slaves in particular. There are quite a few non slaves with backstory but the interactions are brief and dont last...

utterlyjunky

Aug 31, 2020
I was talking about the slaves in particular. There are quite a few non slaves with backstory but the interactions are brief and dont last...
One of the projects that the dev team are looking at are ways to make the individual slaves that are acquired to have a little more personality, and a little 'memory,' at the very least so they have a different 'feel' to train. No promises but eventually we may address the emotional and reactive complexity of slaves in an algorithmic way.

Reactions: Asia Argento
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes