30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
what tier of reward does sensual message count as cause it seems to be causing spoiling for my slave everytime even if it's the first reward of the day.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hover over the tooltip arrow in the corner of the menu button to see the tier. However, giving massages regularly does increase spoil even if it is tier-appropriate. By itself it usually won't be enough to raise the spoil level of an obedient slave.

Bowdel

Jul 3, 2017
Just a little question: is it normal that you aren't proposed to change the slaver's name on a new normal game ? (I'm on the 2.2 Alpha 12/5)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just a little question: is it normal that you aren't proposed to change the slaver's name on a new normal game ? (I'm on the 2.2 Alpha 12/5)
On Normal Start, yes. You play with a character who has his own name and lore.

In Custom Start, you make your character from scratch and can decide his name (y)

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
On Normal Start, yes. You play with a character who has his own name and lore.

In Custom Start, you make your character from scratch and can decide his name (y)
It would be nice if there was a way to change it though the game somehow. Generally it doesn't bother me but ones like "Teacher" kinda breaks my immersion in some of the sentences where the game calls you by name.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It would be nice if there was a way to change it though the game somehow. Generally it doesn't bother me but ones like "Teacher" kinda breaks my immersion in some of the sentences where the game calls you by name.
It's seems to be the original intent that there's a parodic vibe to the names being functions, kinda like that South Park character that is literally called "Strong Woman".

It gives the game a bit of comic edge (which is a relief with how strong some of the game is, having literal torture, cannibalism, rape, etc.).

And for that, we want to keep normal start with the original names; as a pre-made experience. Custom start will still be as customizable as ever and doesn't have any less content. (y)

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone got alternative download link? all 4 link really slow, 34kb/s is suffering to download 1.8gb file

Edit: never mind.. seem change my proxy fix it at last it's go 500kb/s

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Somehow Isabella reached her arena ranking without having a signature style set. I'm not sure how that was managed...

Did she level up through the ranks normally, decade by decade?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
That's probably not it, or at least not just that. I do the same and never ran into this problem. Anyway, it should be "fixed" (sort of) now. If you somehow have a champion without a style set, they'll fight a lower-tier battle again to pick their style.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Oh, I think I figured it out. As you said, multiple contestants on the same day. If you had a champion who fought first, followed by a non-champion fighting not their champion battle but the one before, it seems that second contestant could get a double level-up. I fixed that variable leak earlier, but I guess you had already messed up your game with an earlier build.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
Is something wrong with the barn? Because it's costing me 2k+ in food costs even if i'm using selfproduced Fiend juice.

After further testing and some code digging I really need someone to explain if you can make profit. If i'm reading right then 35 milk gain is S rank, which isnt even 10 bottles that would have max sale value of 40$. This seems broken by design with how hard it also is to maintain their health and the hassle of milking (farmhand seems to not do anything but lower energy cost. still manual activation).

And as a final test I took her out of the barn and did it at home just to then try selling her to the farm to see if thats worth it. I was just greeted by a blank screen.

While I'm at it, both the barn and dungeon show wrong slaves attribute for Figure tooltip. They use current slave instead of the one at the location.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is something wrong with the barn? Because it's costing me 2k+ in food costs even if i'm using selfproduced Fiend juice.

After further testing and some code digging I really need someone to explain if you can make profit. If i'm reading right then 35 milk gain is S rank, which isnt even 10 bottles that would have max sale value of 40$. This seems broken by design with how hard it also is to maintain their health and the hassle of milking (farmhand seems to not do anything but lower energy cost. still manual activation).
It appears that when feeding her fiend cum while having an adequate supply, the cow's food cost was not being zeroed out, so for the remainder of the decade after switching her diet it would still bill you for whatever food type you were feeding her (or a previous cow) earlier. I've committed a fix for this. But I'm not sure how it could reach 2k+, when at most it's supposed to be 15$ per day. Did you have other livestock or just the cow? It would be helpful if you could share a saved game with that 2k+ billing so I can investigate.

Milk price varies from 1-4 sparks, and you can stockpile milk bottles until the price is most favorable. At most, if I'm reading the code correctly, a cow can produce 4 bottles per day plus an 1-3 extra bottles per decade, which is a value of 16$ daily plus 4-12$ per decade, which gives a profit of 10$ - 22$ per decade with the max food cost of 15$, and more profit if you feed her less.

The fattening diet is only necessary if you want to increase her physique, which factors into the milk production formula. There is no benefit in giving her a fattening diet if she is already chubby, so you can increase your profits by 50$ per decade at that point. With a fiend cum diet, cow food cost is supposed to be zero when you have enough in storage (though you still have costs in procuring the fiend and feeding the slave who milks it), for a maximum profit of 172$ per decade.

And as a final test I took her out of the barn and did it at home just to then try selling her to the farm to see if thats worth it. I was just greeted by a blank screen.
Thanks for the report. I found a few incorrect nested quotes in certain variants of the cow sale dialogue. Assuming that was the cause, it should be fixed now.

While I'm at it, both the barn and dungeon show wrong slaves attribute for Figure tooltip. They use current slave instead of the one at the location.
Thanks for the report. This was fixed already with the latest build, double-checked to confirm.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
It appears that when feeding her fiend cum while having an adequate supply, the cow's food cost was not being zeroed out, so for the remainder of the decade after switching her diet it would still bill you for whatever food type you were feeding her (or a previous cow) earlier. I've committed a fix for this. But I'm not sure how it could reach 2k+, when at most it's supposed to be 15$ per day. Did you have other livestock or just the cow? It would be helpful if you could share a saved game with that 2k+ billing so I can investigate.

Milk price varies from 1-4 sparks, and you can stockpile milk bottles until the price is most favorable. At most, if I'm reading the code correctly, a cow can produce 4 bottles per day plus an 1-3 extra bottles per decade, which is a value of 16$ daily plus 4-12$ per decade, which gives a profit of 10$ - 22$ per decade with the max food cost of 15$, and more profit if you feed her less.

The fattening diet is only necessary if you want to increase her physique, which factors into the milk production formula. There is no benefit in giving her a fattening diet if she is already chubby, so you can increase your profits by 50$ per decade at that point. With a fiend cum diet, cow food cost is supposed to be zero when you have enough in storage (though you still have costs in procuring the fiend and feeding the slave who milks it), for a maximum profit of 172$ per decade.

Thanks for the report. I found a few incorrect nested quotes in certain variants of the cow sale dialogue. Assuming that was the cause, it should be fixed now.

Thanks for the report. This was fixed already with the latest build, double-checked to confirm.

Here ya go. The moment my bank got shredded.

Edit: Quick note, the barn doesnt recognize the freezer so you cant choos fiend juice as a option unless you already owned some.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
With the latest build and that save, if I end the day 10 times to finish the decade without doing anything else, the barn has a loss of 20 sparks. Do you have a save from the day before?

It should recognize that you have a kitchen now too.

... I noticed from the weekly billing (not the barn expenses, the household expenses) that you had a huge food bill. Did you have a slave in prison for a long time on a fiend cum diet? That's the only place where I see a potential cost accumulation.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes