justwantlewdstbh

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone know how the winnings from the Gladiatrix fights are calculated? I am trying to live off of a gladiator and can't seem to break even for the decade.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone know how the winnings from the Gladiatrix fights are calculated? I am trying to live off of a gladiator and can't seem to break even for the decade.
Seems like you get 50 for the first two weeks then 75 and 100. The fights tend to get harder once they gain the champion title, more money but more downtime due to injury. Each week you can have your slave and assistant fight plus another slave or two in cryo storage. It's still hard to make a living that way, rightfully so. It's a good way to get some additional sparks until you can find a buyer for your slave.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It's a win-win to keep Enduring girl in cryostatis for that purpose. 4 fights, 4 healing balms, 4 resins/coffee, 4 Delikacias /week and you also boost their training while the sparks flow in. Rotate the girls when you sell the older one. And usually, don't use loris for that. The little buggers die too fast (and too young).

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Possible bug in dev version: I keep getting canned food, no matter who is making it. In theory they make S+, end of the day thingy says it is F- and my slaver is obviously unhappy about that.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Possible bug in dev version: I keep getting canned food, no matter who is making it. In theory they make S+, end of the day thingy says it is F- and my slaver is obviously unhappy about that.
Did you buy meat, eggs, milk and other stuff? Also your assistant have turned option to auto buy them?

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
Are there any other similar games out there? With deep intricated systems, gripping story/ambient, and extreme perversions like this one? Something that u can play for days and still finding out new stuff about the main game loop? Preferably slave management/breaking game? Cmon this cant be the only game in the genre that achieves that....

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba

aurelion44

Oct 21, 2020

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Colour me impressed, I managed to win a race with a slave that I had only for 16 days. Just how easier you made it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I think she should have race champion trait (or however was it called)? She did not get it after that one.

Mechab

May 9, 2020
Short question, if you guys could do This game from scratch, what would you change / keep? what do you dislike / like?
Change? A better tutorial as i still feel a little lost and cant maintain profits and a dedicated artist for all the art but otherwise i dont have any problems with the game yet

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Colour me impressed, I managed to win a race with a slave that I had only for 16 days. Just how easier you made it?

Also, I think she should have race champion trait (or however was it called)? She did not get it after that one.
That track was a lot less challenging than your previous one. Race champion requires multiple wins.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry for being annoying and posting so much, but this time I'm pretty sure I ran into an issue: this slave is supposed to be a gladiatrix for guild, yet for some reason they don't want to take her. In fact, Isabella says she does not qualify for anything.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
B+ is enough for gladiatrix. Besides, I raised her other skills for different specializations and still nothing.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Hm... Bumped her temperament to A+ and it worked. Don't remember that being a thing, or maybe I never paid attention. Whatever. Thanks.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Does the gentlemen club actually have a cost like it says it does?
Leave it to your assistant, he says...
IOW, it's included in your living expenses. I do believe the actual club cost is zero, so there's no downside to be a member if and only if you use these costly living standards already.

Quick Question about smelling pollen
is there a way to cure it?
if not how long does the side affect last for if u dont use it?
Yes.
1-The most common cure: Death. Fast, easy, and butcher-approved.
2-The less common cure: never take any again and wait it out. It's long. The slower she loses stamina every decade, the closer she is to remission. If your slave is too addicted, she'll become useless if she survives anyway, you might as well get rid of the extra mouth to feed.
3-Never take pollen in the first place. Or just once on the day you're selling her off.

justwantlewdstbh

Aug 11, 2020
My libido is at F- and I want to raise it, but is it possible to do it without having sex? Also how important is it to move out of the slums? The only thing that I noticed is that I can't bathe and cook while in the slums but it doesn't seem to impact much. Another thing that I noticed is that the wedding dress seems to boost devotion growth by quite a bit, is that actually the case or is it not worth it at all? This is my first run so any help and tips is much appreciate it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes