RSmolPP

Jan 23, 2022
I'm only responding to this in case anyone else is confused. It's a bit ironic that a post about how I'm wrong about so many things completely missed the point of the post.

ur wrong in so many ways.. First of all: Farmhand will only save u some energy milking the cow. Cows gradually get mindbroken anyway, because being in the stable decreases nature and will. If u dont want to have a mindbroken slave around, u should sell ur cow. The public stables wont mind a mindbroken cow tho. (i think u were reading this wrong... they dont have problems taking a mindbroken cow)
So, firstly. I was not trying to state how cows work. The section of my post you are responding to is about how the game delivers information in vague, ambigious ways that even research does not seem to mitigate. For example, in an earlier post about the profitability of owning a cow, Imperious statements seemed to imply that the farm hand does mitigate nature loss. So that conclusion was not even mine to begin with. I was simply pointing out that between the wiki, this forum and the game I was still unable to clearly put together how the farm should be best run and lost a cow (sold to farm) as a result.

I also never said the farm does not accept mindbroken cows. I said that I spoke to the minotaur at the farm to see if being mindbroken was bad. And it was bad. The cow suffered decreased productivity and was only worth half price. So not only is your statement about the stables not minding a broken cow wrong (they pay less for it), the entire premise of your answer has nothing to do with what I was saying.

U dont train a cow just for the milk tho, normally. Selling a cow brings way more sparks. I usually sell a good cow for 4k+. She needs to have huge boobas, trained as cow and pet, trained in fisting and bestiality (u dont even need this on s+..... a or even b is enough) and need to have some fat, but not too much. Not much else is important, so u can train a cow pretty straightforward. (Train the cow skill at last, after u did the lactation surgery) Only disadvantage is that practically no other education is needed. everything u can teach from the start is not needed... so u need to focus on getting her obedient asap to actually start training.
At this point, you might as well just not make a barn and the cow would simply be another specialization of slave that you sell. I suspect that this is not what the devs were going for. Could be wrong, but I highly doubt that.

And yes, if you want your cow to be comfortable living in your barn, they do need S cow skill. Game literally tells you they're not okay with living in the barn when you put them in at lower cow skill. Your recommendation to train cow skill before surgery is opposed to what the doctor at the technosphere says. He says the surgery success is based on the slaves acceptance of being a cow i.e. Cow Skill. So it's better to train some level of cow skill first. At least, based on what the game is saying. It hasn't been the most clear with its advice.

And why would u want to train ur cow as gladiatrix????????????????????????????????????????? It just doesnt make sense at all. Make sure she is at least healthy before she goes into the stable, better is tough, then u can keep her health up just by impregnating her several times... if health drops too low u can just get her out once a week to train athletic. I normally sell the cow before her mind breaks or health drops.
The gladiatrix strat was also not my idea. It's a post by ImperiousAugustus. His argument was that it was mathematically sound, therefore the current cow system is okay the way it is. It is a strategy that I was disagreeing with.

Ur "suggestions" dont change much... they just add some extra that actually distract from the core gameplay. Maybe u should focus learning the actual game before u throw out suggestions....
The point of my "suggestions", as you call them, was to point out that there was nothing to do with slaves once you trained them. In other words, the core gameplay requires a decent amount of dedication and attention to detail for little catharsis. Maybe you should focus on making sure you understand what a post is saying before you try to "help".

Pigs dont need anything. U just lock them into the pig stable to fatten them for meat, thats all. Do this with slaves u dont want to keep. Dont do this with models, just takes too much time and is not profitable.
Good to know.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Sounds like a lot of hassle for one slave that's supposed to be generating a minor bit of passive income.
Passive income are the egglayers (making them 'free' actions to clean, cook, etc.).
Cows are more tricky. What breaks them actually is the pen breeding. If you want a long-lasting cow, you'd want to:
- always take her out of the barn to have sex (vaginal, obviously). Twice a day is enough.
- have her do gymnastics with the extra actions. You can use her as a arena Champion every tournament too.
- Send her to walk around the Garden once in a while. It's good for her mind (sensitivity?)
Farmhands only slow down the process, nothing more.
to grow your own veggies and herbs.
Nothing can grow in Rome, according to the lore. Except madness and corruption?
I'd agree with more possible, passive uses for trained slaves. But that means micromanagement could become very tedious. Perhaps it'd be enough to have an option when you sell them, to have them work for you instead? Permanently generating a few sparks per day? After all businesses are said to become 'thriving' when they can live off daily profits without putting in any effort.

Reactions: RSmolPP

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I have questions about the game lore, who really rules cities, the praetor?
Conceptionally, what do the bishop really do, and what's the relationship between White Palace and the other cities, like Papal States and other Catholic kingdoms in history?

If I want to add an event in my mod that, you seek a bounty from the nobles for a large、 remote、desolate and desserted manor, which noble would be the proper one?

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
no im responding to ur whole post, and there are false concepts that point to a failure in understand. Idc if this was ur point or not, but u did make mistakes and my point was to give u help understanding this. U dont have to get defensive and do some polemic backpaddling about it.

And ur last post does have the same mistakes. i make it very clear what im responding to now, so u will understand it correctly. U said

The cow suffered decreased productivity and was only worth half price
Thats not true. The best cows i sold were mindbroken, they yielded nearly 5k sparks. The price is definitely not halved at all. Also mindbroken cows have about the same lactation, i never noticed any differences. How many mindbroken cows did u have, and how many did u sell??

It was also beside the point that u told me again that this is not ur strat. This question was purely rhetorical, and i dont care who actually did train them as gladiatrix at the side.

Also i never said that u should not train her to S cow lvl. i said do it last. Why? Because it reduces the time in the stable. U can do all the other training, athletics, pet training, fisting, bestiality and the surgery BEFORE u put her into the stable as cow.

He says the surgery success is based on the slaves acceptance of being a cow i.e. Cow Skill.
The surgery is always succeeding. He tells u something about her acceptance to lactate. If she isnt trained as cow she will have a minor mood debuff, which is easily removable within a day or 2, until she is trained from F to C in cow which is easy and fast doable. U really need to learn to read. And trust people more who have the experience.

..., was to point out that there was nothing to do with slaves once you trained them.
Yes there is, i told u already: u just sell the cow and train the next one for good profit. Training cows is basically the most profitable thing in the game i encountered yet, since they yield considerably more money than B slaves for half the effort.
And it looks like u still havent got this point that the most profitable thing in this game is to train ur slaves fast as possible and then selling them. U can do what u want, keep ur cow around until u drown in milk, but i doubt that this will be the most profitable strategy.

Maybe you should focus on making sure you understand what a post is saying before you try to "help".
rofl... just look in the mirror. Looks like my experience is wasted on u
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Last edited:

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
I have questions about the game lore, who really rules cities, the praetor?
Conceptionally, what do the bishop really do, and what's the relationship between White Palace and the other cities, like Papal States and other Catholic kingdoms in history?

If I want to add an event in my mod that, you seek a bounty from the nobles for a large、 remote、desolate and desserted manor, which noble would be the proper one?
Eternal Rome seems to be an oligarchy inside a theocracy. The pope and the ecclesiarchy are controlling the city and setting the laws. The 4 houses are rivalling each other (kinda like in medieval Europe: with a seperation of church as spiritual leadership and aristocracy as worldly one. But here more power on the church, kinda like in the Vatican). Outside the walls rules anarchy and the right of the strongest.
Seems to me that the right patricians are inside the Gentleman's club or the slaver guild.. i would expect something like this to be there. But be careful: the Gentleman's club is only accessible with enough reputation.
Allegience could be to any house, cuz any and all houses have no claims beyond the walls. Doesnt even have to be affiliated with any house.

In every house is a Bishop who represents the church. They are linking the Houses to the church. Old Europe has a long history fighting over the allegience of those Bishops, because they are most times appointed by the worldly ruler, but act (or should act) in the interest of the church and the pope. In the game they will give u access to the pope himself, after u become patrician

Bishops are one step away from having the right to vote for the next pope. Cardinals who do are basically Bishops who hold this right. The pope is basically the bishop of Rome and with this he represents Peter the apostle which makes him first of the Bishops in the catholic belief. (primacy of the Bishop of Rome)

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Eternal Rome seems to be an oligarchy inside a theocracy. The pope and the ecclesiarchy are controlling the city and setting the laws. The 4 houses are rivalling each other (kinda like in medieval Europe: with a seperation of church as spiritual leadership and aristocracy as worldly one. But here more power on the church, kinda like in the Vatican). Outside the walls rules anarchy and the right of the strongest.
Seems to me that the right patricians are inside the Gentleman's club or the slaver guild.. i would expect something like this to be there. But be careful: the Gentleman's club is only accessible with enough reputation.
Allegience could be to any house, cuz any and all houses have no claims beyond the walls. Doesnt even have to be affiliated with any house.

In every house is a Bishop who represents the church. They are linking the Houses to the church. Old Europe has a long history fighting over the allegience of those Bishops, because they are most times appointed by the worldly ruler, but act (or should act) in the interest of the church and the pope. In the game they will give u access to the pope himself, after u become patrician

Bishops are one step away from having the right to vote for the next pope. Cardinals who do are basically Bishops who hold this right. The pope is basically the bishop of Rome and with this he represents Peter the apostle which makes him first of the Bishops in the catholic belief. (primacy of the Bishop of Rome)
Make more sense now, thank you. I don't have much knowledge about western history.
There seems to be no many interactions with buyer(residents, patricians) beside a slave contract, I didn't even think of members of the Gentlemen' club, but for the "Don" in their names, they actually share no difference with ordinary residents.(though I don't know whose patrician honor "Don" represents for, French or Germany or others, just know a little)

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
Make more sense now, thank you. I don't have much knowledge about western history.
There seems to be no many interactions with buyer(residents, patricians) beside a slave contract, I didn't even think of members of the Gentlemen' club, but for the "Don" in their names, they actually share no difference with ordinary residents.(though I don't know whose patrician honor "Don" represents for, French or Germany or others, just know a little)

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
I have defeated alot of champions and defeated the arena fiend but i cant defeat the five slaves in the group fight for the life of me, it would be helpful if anyone has any tips.
Fight against slaves should be easy if you kill one of them each turn. But they (and other enemies with 1 HP) completly immune to strikes without good multiplier. So you should calculate multiplier before perform a strike.

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
is it possible to change her weapon because im using a two handed axe and with the rate of her missing is very common
dude, i think u are not reading: u need (at least) a 2x multiplier to not miss on a 1hp enemy

just do a red attack when they have a red defense and u have a 2x multiplier which will kill.
missing is not chance based, u just need a multiplier to hit

care for ur debuffs, they will deal u 1/2-multiplier

1 example combat: choose a minion with purple defense, do battle cry on him, which will buff all ur purple attacks for the next idk 5 rounds
then just do purple attacks or attacks in right color, while watching ur debuffs.

note that the damage and hp colors are a different system (they only depend on ur weapon) than the buff/debuff/attack/defense colors although the same colors (red/green/purple) are used. Obviously it doesnt matter how much damage u do here, as long as u have multiplier.

I swear i think this is stupid or im just dumb
hmmmm... let me think about it for a while

edit: i was just reading ur post again.. apparently u fighting as ur slave in the arena. Battle cry shouldnt be available there, but u can choose to just evaporate them by choosing the right color for ur attack and/or buff urself up. Just dont waste attack by missing and u should be fine.

Last edited:

cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
I swear i think this is stupid or im just dumb, She have defeated alot of champions and defeated the arena fiend but she cant defeat the five slaves in the group fight for the life of her, it would be helpful if anyone has any tips. my arena champion is S+ in mostly everything.
also i have beaten the game and want to try this event for Felicity, is there a requirement to meet this Lord Spectre?
As far as i remember, besides the luck problem of player attack miss that cause you sustain more rounds of enemy attack , even the player always do color-fit attck will miss. The difficulty of the 5 slave battle is that penultimate , tall short-hair slave girl with a hammer.

She always deals a red attack , and no matter you use the green or purple defence, she will choose her skill wisely that grants you a debuff x2 receive red dmg or have her buff x2 dealt red dmg. after she has the buff or debuff, she will do the finish blow then dealt 16+ red dmg.

So the point is "ONLY USE RED DEFENCE IN EARLY ROUNDS". True, red defense seems will be a weak point to defend her , but if she got the buff , things will get much worse, after I find often beat by her huge red attack , I changed my defence style (before that, I always use green defense to combine with battle start "evasion" skill ) , after that my HP sustain much better.

And of course , you can switch to other color than red at the round just before meeting her, reduce some weak point loss and that's the last round she will attack , we will attack first and KO her, buff / debuff won't do anything for her.

also i have beaten the game and want to try this event for Felicity, is there a requirement to meet this Lord Spectre?
B+ guild reputation and just need one nobility in any house choosing freely ? that's what I remember.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In the 5 vs 1 battle in the arena, some hit harder than others, so pay attention to which ones hit you hardest. Those are the priority to take down first if you can. You can cycle through the opponents using the arrows above the portrait.

As others have said, to defeat each one, you need to do at least 2x damage. Your damage multiplier depends on what attack color type you use, if their defense type is the same color or not, and also what their status effects are and what your status effects are.

Your own defense type should be chosen to minimize damage multipliers against you, also taking into account any status effects that increase or decrease damage to you. Pay attention to the attack color used by the strongest and weakest opponents and pick your defense (arrow under your own portrait) with that in mind.

Reactions: cctcctcct12345

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
New Progress, I found the patricians in gentlemans club share no difference with ordinary residents, so thanks to Shadesmar.
I decided to make it more useful and necessary.
After the relationship between Rosa and you became closer, she will request you to find a safer and better-for-research&business place to live in.
So you can go further with her, force her to become your slave, brand on her, and take advantage of her.
You first go to slaver's guild for some information, then told to seek more in the gentlemans's club, with help of sir shelly, you do the patricians favor, then buy a remote manor beyond the city at a low cost, even nobles don't have claims outside the city, so a desolate manor is of least use for them, but a good choice for Rosa, nearest town beside the manor is Quarter of the Bull.
Yes, after you take her away, you can visit her through Quarter of the Bull later. Then more contents is open to you gradually.
ScreenShot00057.png
ScreenShot00058.png
ScreenShot00059.png
ScreenShot00061.png
ScreenShot00062.png
ScreenShot00063.png
ScreenShot00064.png
ScreenShot00065.png
ScreenShot00066.png
ScreenShot00067.png
ScreenShot00068.png
ScreenShot00069.png
ScreenShot00070.png
ScreenShot00071.png
Most the the menus are locked, before you finish this quest, and it can't be given up.
You can see more expression of her, in fact, they are different npcs, with the same info.
ScreenShot00072.png
ScreenShot00074.png
ScreenShot00075.png

Reactions: StJesuz

Crono141

Aug 19, 2021
BupoTiling03-Retired I just saw you linux build and it works great, but it seems that saves from the windows version don't work in the linux version and visa-versa. Any thought on why this could be (as the saves appear to be binary blobs). Only asking because I'm 750 days into a game on the windows version which I'm pretty happy with and I'd hate to start over.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
BupoTiling03-Retired I just saw you linux build and it works great, but it seems that saves from the windows version don't work in the linux version and visa-versa. Any thought on why this could be (as the saves appear to be binary blobs). Only asking because I'm 750 days into a game on the windows version which I'm pretty happy with and I'd hate to start over.
I had mentioned they would never be transferrable. It has to deal with the serialization of objects in the backend of Qt, which is different between Linux and Windows, sadly. I mentioned they should move away from using the current Qsp method of saving and just use custom string-safe serialization and deserialization methods. It'd work across all platforms and be much easier to fix things...and upgrade saves. But it isn't easy to initially implement, and I was more or less only around to fix bugs and such. If I had time, I'd rewrite it, easy enough to do, but eh...time.

Reactions: Crono141

Crono141

Aug 19, 2021
No hope for a translator? Or is it completely different to the point you couldn't even modify a save file to work?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
No hope for a translator? Or is it completely different to the point you couldn't even modify a save file to work?
Translator as in translation of the text in game? Edit the Qsp for that, but it makes your saves unique to your .qsp file.

If you're talking about "translating serialization"...which I hope isn't what you meant, the current method of saves does not support that easily (definitely beyond the scope of those who are currently working on JONT). Qsp is essentially a bad engine and JONT needs to eventually switch, but no one has the time. If someone spent maybe a few hours they could rewrite JONT enough so that only one object was serialized in a primitive escaped concatenation of objects and write a parser for loading with hooking after load to then recreate all objects, but eh. Time.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I think something like virtualbox would be so much easier than moving your save over into another OS.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Stable v2.2.1 released :lepew:

What started as a hotfix version ended up in something with a huge changelog :KappaPride: But we are happy of how it turned out, and it will be the best basis possible for a potential 2.3 with new features.

So v2.2.1 adds lots of new pictures, threesome visual content, it make lesbian scenes detect both slave and assistant appearances, there are now realistic prices for buying an apartment, it rebalances training and fighting a bit, and most of all a ton of bugfixes.

All the previous mods have been added to the wiki.

The moderators should soon add a few mirrors and make the thread appear in the Latest Updates section of the site (y)

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
*Looks at tags*

Horror and incest.

Strange...is there some scary stuff in this game? Of the non sexual kind of course :)

And incest? Is the slaver Player character related to some slave girl? Or is the incest between slaves only (sisters?)?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes