Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My libido is at F- and I want to raise it, but is it possible to do it without having sex? Also how important is it to move out of the slums? The only thing that I noticed is that I can't bathe and cook while in the slums but it doesn't seem to impact much. Another thing that I noticed is that the wedding dress seems to boost devotion growth by quite a bit, is that actually the case or is it not worth it at all? This is my first run so any help and tips is much appreciate it.
The Player will be in a better mood, you can cook and bath slaves and yourself, both increasing the Players and the Slaves mood (which will boost both the MCs and the Slaves growth).
There are unique Characters that you can only encounter when you live in certain locations

Reactions: justwantlewdstbh

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
My libido is at F- and I want to raise it, but is it possible to do it without having sex? Also how important is it to move out of the slums? The only thing that I noticed is that I can't bathe and cook while in the slums but it doesn't seem to impact much. Another thing that I noticed is that the wedding dress seems to boost devotion growth by quite a bit, is that actually the case or is it not worth it at all? This is my first run so any help and tips is much appreciate it.
hey, u have much to discover. Ur libido can be raised by an item as far as i know and also by a healthy lifestyle. bathing and cooking raises ur mood which has substantial effect on ur allure on your standards on your strength, hygiene has effect on your strength. If u move u should be able to get izzy as assistant and u get access to dungeon, torture devices, alchemy lab, fiend stable, farm. Its worth to get out of the slums by alot!
wedding dress is mostly for slaves who u want to sell at guild auctions at the time of the sale. Buy light sundress and soft slippers ... this will increase the mood of the slave substantially and this will make training much easier and save time, avoid despair and the need to punish the slave, makes her more pliable.
Avoid arrogant slaves (high pride) at the start, cuz its very hard to lower pride. Avoid fat slaves (except for meat) cuz it takes much time to slim them down. Avoid low health or stupid slaves cuz it will take much time to train them. The more experience u have (and the better ur slaver is) the more difficult slaves u can take on.
Dont rape them (or forced sex like in "public use" punishment before she agreed to sex or sexual training on her own), cuz this will let despair explode, which takes much time to lower and could drive her into suicide or escape and limits mood and maybe some aura stats. Reward and punish at the level of guilt and merit... this will give proper reward.
Train ur slaver by training the slaves.. for example u can train whip by pony training. Train ur assistant cuz it trains ur slaver, and it will enable u to train the slave with the assistant.
For example if u train her petting skill, she can give u skilled massages which transfers one energy from her to u.
Whenever u get some amount of money so that u have a bit breathing space u should go for the artifact slaver items from the special missions on the forum. Careful: u wont get reimbursed with sparks doing those! U need to calculate to fully train a slave without pay! But those items help ALOT!
Theres so much more i can tell u about the game... just ask questions. Especially the start is hard. I suggest going for a fiend as soon as possible. Be warned that ur assistant needs training in milking them, but they can feed ur slaves and u can turn in a leviathan at the forum (i think for the crown? which is an awesome item)
small fog fiend and gang of beggars are the only encounter u can beat early on in the fog. All enemies with just 1 hp u will miss with all attacks if u dont have at least double damage (for example with buffs or by choosing the approriate attack to their defense). Go learn battle cry, dashing blow and roundhouse kick... they can win u fights (first 2 will multiply red attacks and roundhouse kick is red attack with high damage based on ur weapon)
learn what all aura stats are doing, how they can be increased and decreased. avoid despair and spoiling at (almost) all cost. increase obedience and devotion. Taming, awareness and habit are raising on its own mostly, if u dont do much wrong.
Fear can be very helpful to raise obedience.
Never forget to brand ur slave! This is a very important step, for obedience, escape prevention and also as a (one-time-use) punishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: justwantlewdstbh

justwantlewdstbh

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for all the tips. I already have an assistant so is it still worth getting Isabella if so should I sell my old assistant? Also how do you deal with having to pay rent if you move out? As far as I can tell there is no passive income in this game so I feel moving out puts pressure on you to keep training slaves as fast a possible. I attached my latest save to show you where I am at, and the only thing that is bottle necking me is my libido since I can't train my slaves sex skills. Also I have been making money by train and selling slaves to the housing lady for a c- slave she gives me 1k. Is that a good way to make money for the stage of the game that I'm at?
Ur libido can be raised by an item as far as i know and also by a healthy lifestyle.
What item specifically and how do I get it? Also what is considered a healthy lifestyle?
wedding dress is mostly for slaves who u want to sell at guild auctions at the time of the sale.
So is it not worth it at all? I seem to noticed a huge difference in how fast I can get devotion when I have a wedding dress and when I don't, I'll try to train a slave without it and see how it goes.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for all the tips. I already have an assistant so is it still worth getting Isabella if so should I sell my old assistant? Also how do you deal with having to pay rent if you move out? As far as I can tell there is no passive income in this game so I feel moving out puts pressure on you to keep training slaves as fast a possible. I attached my latest save to show you where I am at, and the only thing that is bottle necking me is my libido since I can't train my slaves sex skills. Also I have been making money by train and selling slaves to the housing lady for a c- slave she gives me 1k. Is that a good way to make money for the stage of the game that I'm at?

What item specifically and how do I get it? Also what is considered a healthy lifestyle?

So is it not worth it at all? I seem to noticed a huge difference in how fast I can get devotion when I have a wedding dress and when I don't, I'll try to train a slave without it and see how it goes.
Seems like you're doing great, certainly move out of the slums, I think you will find that the daily routine becomes much more pleasant. I don't think you will have any problems with money based on what you have said. Any way you can get money is a good way to make it. The important thing to avoid is getting trapped with a slave that will take a long time to train, especially challenging with guild contracts. The next thing to check out are the minor residences, these contracts will also boost your reputation with the associated faction.

Raising libido can be a bit of a puzzle, try doing different things your slaver might enjoy and read his journal before ending the day. Perhaps a pretty slave with the ability to dance could entertain you. Madam Joffree has a business in the bull quarter. Perhaps your slaver enjoys watching fights or races in the coliseum. Staying healthy means don't let your energy drop into the red, eat good food and do physical activities.

The wedding dress is great for raising devotion, just expensive.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021

dont worry about rent too much. If u played the game a bit, u can train a slave much faster than it cost rent. One example: i have luxurious lifestyle, pay an apartment in the necropolis, have several rented additions, buy all groceries and have on average 3 slaves in the cryo. This together cost me about 500 sparks per 10 days and i still make surplus from selling slaves (but of course i have a reputation, all artifact slaver items and the knowledge of a long playthrough and i get high quality slaves for free from the fog and feed my slaves with fiend cum)

For the libido u really need to get out of the slums... Hygiene, lifestyle, health, good food, mood, (and the resulting reputation) .... this is all interconnected.
I havent used ur save, but from what ur saying: u built something nice and its an accomplishment for living in the slum... but its now about time that u move on

It depends how much u trained ur assistant yet and if u like her.... but Isabel is great. Shes awesome. i cant imagine a better assistant... from her traits alone. Its ur choice, tho...
heres a picture of my lovely Izzy... too many traits to display xD izzy.jpg
(traits that are not shown here: shes disciplined and merciful)

When u moved up, u will notice that much things are easier and u will be able to train slaves faster. Ur assistant is able to wash them which increases mood. U have a dungeon which lets u cycle slaves and assistant (and u can have torture devices.... for low guilt u can just show them the devices as punishment and they will piss their pants from fear and it doesnt even cost any energy! or give them bad mood) or u can train one at the side (watch the health of ur prisoner, tho). U can have rental additions like alchemy lab... i cant imagine fighting without healing balm.... u can grow a fiend... u can have a farm to raise cows and sows...

The item i mean is the ring from Garsid on the forum. Gives u max libido ... infinite endurance for sex. I can inseminate my cow as often as i want per day...
But u can do aphrodisiacs, too, i believe (never tried it, this is a guess) or even do some drugs. Snorting some pollen will make u excited (tho it decrease libido i think)

and yea.. like jezus said: wedding dress is nice for devotion... but u need really high devotion only for slaves better than C. Why would u even need devotion below B rank when fear is much faster to raise with punishments? Just punishments will raise awareness, increase taming, decrease pride... together with a branding the fear and absence of pride will bring u to positive obedience on its own where u can begin sexual training. Let her master some skills and she will be B rank in no time. If u reward her according to her perceived merits, she will have the devotion for B+ almost as quick as ur training goes... no wedding dress needed.

Like i said: the start is a bit hard and ur road will be bumpy sometimes at the beginning. But overcome that and u will see that ur slaves can pay whatever rent u owe... and after a while playing u will understand the excitement of getting a new slave from the fog, u will get the thrill of thinking about what educational path u decide for ur slave and u will want to finish her training in time so u can move on to the next slave. Thats the nice thing in Jack'o'Nine: the slaves all have different personalities, and u can mold them in so many ways. Every training is different from the last one. Getting new slaves from time to time is actually great and brings much joy to the game.
If u really want to keep a slave longer: (and if u dont care for izzy, u monster!) u can keep her as assistant. Or just cryo her for a bit.I set slaves i really like as farmhands to keep her around (tho u wont see her much then). But u should realize that ur job is training and selling slaves....

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Just wondering, are people still updating this version of the game?
Yes, check out the OP in this thread, there are lots of links with information. is the repository, shows commits 2 weeks ago. From the roadmap, it looks like they are getting close to cutting off 2.3 (just a guess, nothing official). The 2.2.1 dev version is very stable for me.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
where can i get Chinese
Chinese version? None was released so far. Although I think someone is working on it.

By the way I was surprised to see some chinese communities online talk about our branch of the game. There's a 200 pages thread about it on a chinese forum, with good comments.

Just wondering, are people still updating this version of the game?
Yes, it's the end of the road, we'll soon be able to release version 2.2.1. Despite the low number change, it is not only bigfixes but also a lot of new pictures and replacement of bad old ones, as well of a few features.

It's only about being able to free up time from personal life in order to be able to work on the last points of the roadmap.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
By the way I was surprised to see some chinese communities online talk about our branch of the game. There's a 200 pages thread about it on a chinese forum, with good comments.
After 2 busy months, I'm back, I have to say, maybe there's far less effective talks than you've thought, many forums have posts about this game, but nearly all of which are game releasing rather than communicating.
Dissemination of any obscene things is prohibited in CN, so, this game, talks about this game, guides of this game are detected and deleted again and again, my guide post was removed last month as well.
Your efforts won't get any respect, criticism or protection, only to get removed and banned. That's why I'm here, sharing my progress and learning english at the same time.
The only few players (I guess no more than 2000) they don't quite know what's the difference between different versions, not between 2.2.1 and 2.2, but between 2.2 and 1.7.5. To get access to this game is not easy enough.

Progress on my mods these two months is nearly none, there's still many contents remains to be finished.
I drew a simple flow chart, and found I hadn't finished a half.
111.png
After a mist combat, and you meet the demands of fame and charastic, you may meet Rosa for the first time.
With low status, will you help her or stand by, can you manage to survive in continous combats ?
112.png
After achieving noble status, finally you get a remote manor for her. And in return, she will do more benefits for you.
113.jpg
The river on the outskirts of the city is the only way to go to the manor. All the way forward, away from the magic supply of the city, the signs of life here quickly wither like a curse.
Across the small bridge, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and away from people's thirst for fame and fortune and trampling on life, maybe only in kind of status can you really calm down.
114.jpg
Near the manor, you can notice some green leaves. Thanks to Rosa, there is finally some vitality here, but according to her, her ability can only keep these tenacious trees alive.
I am afraid it will be a problem for others to survive living here, but this large and quiet manor has become a paradise for Rosa to devote herself to research. Her research results and crimes will never be easily known.
115.jpg
I have a question, why the battle music only play once, rather than looping, like home musics or city music.
116.jpg
117.jpg

neither_nor

Feb 25, 2020
where can i get Chinese
The game's English is not so hard, considering the fact that you found this post and knew enough English to leave a comment, I'm pretty sure you can enjoy the English ver. without much effort. Maybe there'll be some words you don't know if you haven't tried any English H games before, but if you learn them then basically you'can play any English h games no sweat later on.
As for the Chinese ver., I've seen someone posting 2.2.1 release on eyey last November, whatever that version number means.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
The game's English is not so hard, considering the fact that you found this post and knew enough English to leave a comment, I'm pretty sure you can enjoy the English ver. without much effort. Maybe there'll be some words you don't know if you haven't tried any English H games before, but if you learn them then basically you'can play any English h games no sweat later on.
As for the Chinese ver., I've seen someone posting 2.2.1 release on eyey last November, whatever that version number means.
Like this forum, eyny also need a vpn to visit, not everyone knows eyny, nor how to visit eyny or this forum lol.

Reactions: Blake639

Aurion22

Jan 29, 2022
I'm having trouble with guild contracts. She's asking for a D- Witchdoctor slave. Witch and nurse skills are both B+, she's fairly devoted, obedient, tamed, etc, no spoiledness or despair/fear, I dressed her up, took her to the salon. Total slave rank is D+ because of her beauty level of plain.

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
I'm having trouble with guild contracts. She's asking for a D- Witchdoctor slave. Witch and nurse skills are both B+, she's fairly devoted, obedient, tamed, etc, no spoiledness or despair/fear, I dressed her up, took her to the salon. Total slave rank is D+ because of her beauty level of plain.
needs witch nurse and alchemist skill. btw i dont think u need to dress and groom her for guild contracts... no obedience taming devotion or anything needed beyond that rank and the specializations.
Check izzy (or ur assistant) if requirement for specialization is fulfilled.

RSmolPP

Jan 23, 2022
So I played through version 2.2 of this game and it was pretty tough just learning how to break slaves in. I got it down and eventually reached the point where I could train slaves fairly reliably. As far as management and training goes, I had a pretty good time.

The descriptions and tooltips do need a bit of work in terms of clarity, and it was particularly irritating how I could only figure out how the barn works after renting it out. All the information about what it takes to run a barn is kept away from you, until you've already decided by yourself that you want to take the risk and run a barn. Makes planning harder for no reason at all. And even then it doesn't give you all the information.

I ended up training a cow to B+ Cow skill, only to learn that it was not enough to keep her in the cowshed without repercussions. I take her back out and train her up to S and put her back. Game tells me she's perfectly okay with it. I take my eye off her besides popping in every now and then to milk her and one day I'm informed my slave's mind has broken. A bit of talking with the Minotaur at the farm informs me that that's a bad thing. S Cow skill isn't enough apparently. Now I did some searching online and I think that you need a farm hand to prevent that from happening. Either that or S Pet Skill in addition to S cow skill. Maybe both.

Regardless, the problem I'm pointing out here isn't with the cow, but with the fact that the game failed to adequately inform me about how a farm should be run. As we speak, I have literally no idea whether I should bother with pet skills for pigs, since I'm going to kill them anyway and my only in-game point of reference for Pigs (That I have found so far anyway) is the Virgin's Hip and I'm pretty sure lot of those requirements are specific to their establishment. So far, the impression I have is that a pig just needs to be fat and everything else is decoration.

I saw a previous post discussing the weakening and profitability of the cow. I haven't yet reached a point where I can assess the profitability of owning a cow, but I will admit that a lot of the solutions proposed by Imperious struck me as a bit unimmersive. One does not usually think of gladiator training when thinking of farming and dairy. Worse still, it required repeatedly taking out the cow for gladiator training and putting it back in the cowshed. Some of the information about this game is out of date but I also remember reading somewhere that gladiatrix skills oppose pet skills. So you're essentially rotating this one slave in and out and balancing two completely different specializations in two completely unrelated (and potentially opposed) areas. Even if it's mathematically viable, immersion-wise that kinda sucks and it's tedious for a slave that the game assures you you've already fully trained. And you've got to do that while still training other slaves. Sounds like a lot of hassle for one slave that's supposed to be generating a minor bit of passive income.

This isn't to say that there should be no management of the barn, but the amount of effort involved in Imperious Solution strikes me as a bit much. Generally, when one keeps livestock one ensures that the necessary facilities to care for them are all present. This would include some kind of open space (like a field) to exercise in (or to graze in for irl livestock).
It can literally just be a button. "Take Cow To Pasture" (or whatever equivalent would be more setting appropriate) which would be the cows daily exercise. And you could have your farmhand do it for you.

That said the farm is pretty cool. It gives you something to do with the slaves besides just selling them. The one thing that bothers me about this game is that I don't really have anything to do with trained slaves besides sell them. The whole farm concept helps in that regard, but currently you don't have much of a reason to keep slaves around. You just mindlessly buy, dominate, train, sell repeat. I would say, currently, this is one of the game's biggest weak spots. You don't really do anything with your slaves. There's not much to get invested in, even with the unique girls like Yasmin.
You can only have one of them active at a time, doing the same things as every other slave/assistant. Same thing, different flavor. Functionally speaking, Isabella is all you need in terms of an assistant and is probably the most permanent slave. I see a number of posts where people seem quite attached to her simply because she is useful.

Also, most of the skills are for selling. What I mean by this is, for example, there's nothing you can do with a concubine slave besides screwing them and selling them. S in exhibitionism but if you strip them they get a mood drop. What I'm driving at is that I think there should be more stuff you can do with your slaves. More positions where a slave can actually be useful to you. I think this is especially important, given how much work goes into breaking a slave down and building them back up into the type of slave that you want, and the amount of personality and backstory given to each slave that you buy/catch. You go to all that effort to learn what makes the slave tick, prune them into the shape you want and then... all you can do is sell 'em. You can't keep them in any meaningful way. They're either in cryostorage or they are sold. That's it.

Off the top of my head, you could train slaves that go into the fog to smuggle stuff for you, perhaps. Or run a small clinic of your own (The hospital did say they were overworked). A brothel too maybe. Maybe a theatre or some kind of performance job. Have a slave that sells paintings. Or even a restaurant, to tie in with the farm production. Or maybe you can keep some kind of monster pet that you feed slaves to or needs a specific specialization slave to tame for selling. Or maybe instead of being sources of passive income, the slaves use their skills to offer facilities you would normally have to pay for, like the surgeries. Just some stuff so that the unique slaves, at the very least, have some kind of use besides all being assistants, selling fodder or eye candy. Probably needs more polish but you get the idea, I hope.

Edit: Even the scat skill can be used for manure when starting a farm to grow your own veggies and herbs.

The training is great. It's activities to train slaves for (besides selling) that's lacking. Those are my thoughts on the game so far.

I enjoyed it a lot.

Reactions: heartofsword

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
ur wrong in so many ways.. First of all: Farmhand will only save u some energy milking the cow. Cows gradually get mindbroken anyway, because being in the stable decreases nature and will. If u dont want to have a mindbroken slave around, u should sell ur cow. The public stables wont mind a mindbroken cow tho. (i think u were reading this wrong... they dont have problems taking a mindbroken cow)

U dont train a cow just for the milk tho, normally. Selling a cow brings way more sparks. I usually sell a good cow for 4k+. She needs to have huge boobas, trained as cow and pet, trained in fisting and bestiality (u dont even need this on s+..... a or even b is enough) and need to have some fat, but not too much. Not much else is important, so u can train a cow pretty straightforward. (Train the cow skill at last, after u did the lactation surgery) Only disadvantage is that practically no other education is needed. everything u can teach from the start is not needed... so u need to focus on getting her obedient asap to actually start training.

The milk she gives when u train her from cow skill b to s while impregnating her every day is a bonus. I wouldnt recommend even training a cow while training other slaves without the stamina artifact ring.

And why would u want to train ur cow as gladiatrix????????????????????????????????????????? It just doesnt make sense at all. Make sure she is at least healthy before she goes into the stable, better is tough, then u can keep her health up just by impregnating her several times... if health drops too low u can just get her out once a week to train athletic. I normally sell the cow before her mind breaks or health drops.

Ur "suggestions" dont change much... they just add some extra that actually distract from the core gameplay. Maybe u should focus learning the actual game before u throw out suggestions....

Pigs dont need anything. U just lock them into the pig stable to fatten them for meat, thats all. Do this with slaves u dont want to keep. Dont do this with models, just takes too much time and is not profitable.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes