• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
So. I was wondering why my barn was costing me money even though I had a fiend and only a cow, no egg layer or farmhand... and it turns out my spawn reserves were quite depleted, so obviously I was having to buy food to fill in the gaps.

Why are my spawn reserves depleted I asked myself? It gets milked as often as possible, and is quite large.

So I went to look at the code... and it seems like the more skilled your assistant and the bigger the beast, the less often the spawn needs milking. And of course you need your assistant to be the same level as the fiend, otherwise the milking fails...

spawn_milked += slave['sub_tentacles']
if spawn_milked >= tentacle_size: spawn_milked = max(1, tentacle_size - 1)
if spawn_milked > 0: spawn_milked -= 1

So. In other words... every time the fiend grows, it gets milked less often... thus even though each milking brings in more free food.... semen production ends up decreasing as your cute little tentacle monster grows.

and you cant order your assistant/slave to milk a satisfied fiend "the fiend is satisfied" the tooltip says.

Is this intended behavior? It feels particularly dangerous for the felicity quest.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
character strength keep falling even everyday fighting with slaves on arena (without getting red star on energy) and every assistand keep getting fatter till ruin themself
To stop the assistant weight gain, upgrade to the dev version:

Whose character strength? Master's or slave's? Falling strength or endurance can indicate illness, pregnancy, long-term effects of drug use, or inadequate food quality.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Is this intended behavior? It feels particularly dangerous for the felicity quest.
At Rear Gripper stage, it needs daily milking and produces 12.
At Dark Juvenile stage, it needs daily milking and produces 18.
At Tentacle Beast stage, it needs daily milking and produces 24.
At Kraken stage, it needs milking every other day and produces 36. Increased to 64 in dev version.
At Leviathan stage, it needs milking every three days and produces 48. Increased to 126 in dev version.

Fridge size can be a limiting factor in cheaper apartments.

If you give fiend milking lessons it will increase the supply a bit more.

If you run out for Felicity, you'll just buy more from the market (at exorbitant prices), so it doesn't violate the rules, it just raises the cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: joeshmo828282

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
If you give fiend milking lessons it will increase the supply a bit more.
Ah. I didnt realize that. yea it does. not that bad. an interesting trade off, you can keep more slaves fed for free if you spend extra energy to do it.

Another thing I noticed.... (assuming I am reading the code correctly, which is always a bit questionable) So. Krakens, if only milked every other day, will gain 2 hp from their milking, and will lose 2 hp from time passage.

In other words... A kraken will never grow unless you purposefully overmilk it via training.

On one hand this makes some sense, if you don't actively try to actually do the raven crown quest, you'll never be able to give away the beast.

On the other hand, it means a minimally milked kraken will never grow to leviathan stage nor die. (although if you occasionally miss days due to your assistant being tired from arena combat or something, it will eventually die I suppose)

And finally, a leviathan can be kept alive forever if it is milked 3 times a day. (-5 hp daily, +6 hp from milking)
Now that seems like a horrible waste of energy, but it is funny.

I have no strong opinion on these little details. You might consider them intended, you might consider them unintended. A immortal kraken might seem OP, but it means you would never get any more mucus for potions... Similarly, the opportunity cost of an immortal leviathan is very steep. I just find it funny is all.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Well, after 96 days of training, finally sold my first B+ for some 5400+ at auction. Huge sum of money that will finally free me up to be less frugal or strained to keep up with various constraints. Can now get out of the slums, purchase a few upgrades such as a fiend pen, upgrade clothing and equipment, take my time finding the slave I want to work on next, and start trying to make progress in the game. Woot! You weren't kidding about the auction being a great option to sell at. Unless the wiki's out of date on the prices then that's double the sale price you'd normally be expected to get from a B+. I'm still unsure what exactly goes into the auction results and I'm aware they can be pretty random, but that's still a heck of a lot of money and completely changes the game for me at this point.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Against my better judgement - I extend benefit of the doubt and download.
Absolutely Jack - has been done to improve on boarding since 1.2.1
2000 pages of brute-force text to memorize and 44 mood colours to completely understand
or you are dead in the water.

Thread ignored and unwatched.
These devs clearly do not want new players bothering them.

• Sad
Reactions: Cuntmaster69

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Against my better judgement - I extend benefit of the doubt and download.
Absolutely Jack - has been done to improve on boarding since 1.2.1
2000 pages of brute-force text to memorize and 44 mood colours to completely understand
or you are dead in the water.

Thread ignored and unwatched.
These devs clearly do not want new players bothering them.
Oh please. It's a steep game to be sure, but you tell me how you'd present it better? They've been very kind and patient with me answering my questions. You've just gotta put some effort in to figure things out yourself. If you're not interested in doing that then that's completely fair and it's probably not for you, but it's not the dev's fault. Different type of games, different strokes for different folks and all that. I'm enjoying it myself, despite some things I'd wish to see added and done it's still a fun game.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
To stop the assistant weight gain, upgrade to the dev version:

Whose character strength? Master's or slave's? Falling strength or endurance can indicate illness, pregnancy, long-term effects of drug use, or inadequate food quality.
Master also it is very slow to download from github 15kbs (avarage of C+ food no ilness + no drugs)

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
It is about double. To a house a B+ goes for 3500. To the guild, only 1750. And I did try to update the wiki with as many hints as reasonable that auction is best way to sell.
You're doing an awesome job man. It's a big task to update so many different areas when you have to find which information is and isn't accurate to be updated when necessary and all that. It's definitely a community service. <3

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Another thing I noticed.... (assuming I am reading the code correctly, which is always a bit questionable) So. Krakens, if only milked every other day, will gain 2 hp from their milking, and will lose 2 hp from time passage.
Each successful milking is +3 hp actually. The immortal leviathan is a known edge case. In practice I doubt anyone will actually do it.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
I have to say though, for as much difficulty as there was getting started in the game, the moment you turn in your first big contract and walk into the middle game, everything becomes pretty darn easy. No real pressure at all while I'm sitting on a 5k bank balance knowing it'll buy me somewhere around 10 decades of time, not counting supplementary income. Granted if you go blowing it on all the most expensive stuff right away and add the room additions, the lab especially, your cushion shrinks drastically, but I'm currently in a great position to take my time to find the ideal next B+ project and now that I have an assistant and basic amenities, I should be able to complete training significantly faster. As long as I take my time and don't try to live above my means too early there really doesn't appear to be any pressure anymore.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Yo how do you add custom portrait for the main character? There is only tutorial for adding girls.
Replacing a master's picture is pretty straight forward, the other ones are 150x150 PNG files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Piece of cake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So when was it changed so Isabella can't get trained to milk the fiend? I saw a post in February by
ImperatorAugustusTertius that suggested she could while an assistant, but I'm unable to in my game. I made her a slave for awhile to bring her pride down and then was able to train her for it for the first level, but now she refuses to do it at all again. She's at S+ pride, euphoric mood, and my allure is up to A+ as well, plus she has the perverted trait. Would having her get the fiend tattoo help?

shelderer123

Apr 4, 2022
Hi, im new here, i started to look if i can make the game play mp4 videos but noticed fastqsp doesnt allow videos. I saw that Qqsp allows them, but when i try to open the game with another engine it doesnt work at all, is there any guide or anything to guide me on how to port the game to other engine?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes