justacook

Jun 30, 2017
Playing as johny is very hard now, dunno why but my strength kept goin down very fast. at the start it went C to D just by skipping a day

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
You can check the master's mood diary to see if he's complaining about the food. If he is, you need higher quality meals (at home or from pub / restaurant reward / gentlemen's club).
He isnt, i check diary regulary , I think it is bugged and assistant fix 700kcal which i use for bath slave ,bath master ,maid ,cooking doesnt seems make it to balance so it is keep getting fatter

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi, im new here, i started to look if i can make the game play mp4 videos but noticed fastqsp doesnt allow videos. I saw that Qqsp allows them, but when i try to open the game with another engine it doesnt work at all, is there any guide or anything to guide me on how to port the game to other engine?
You can look at the engine source code - it’s in the same gitgud project. JONT relies on some hardcoded features in the engine that are specific to the game’s media layout and key locations, for example counting image sets and handling keyboard shortcuts.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Playing as johny is very hard now, dunno why but my strength kept goin down very fast. at the start it went C to D just by skipping a day
Food quality below strength now drains strength. When living in the Slums, you can get food from Serpentine pub or Outcasts restaurant (slave reward). Or you can compensate for it by doing things that increase strength. Click the master’s strength attribute for some hints.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
He isnt, i check diary regulary , I think it is bugged and assistant fix 700kcal which i use for bath slave ,bath master ,maid ,cooking doesnt seems make it to balance so it is keep getting fatter
Sounds like you did not update to the dev version yet. But if you did and it’s still setting the assistant to 700 cal or draining strength inexplicably then please upload your saved game so I can investigate.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
Food quality below strength now drains strength. When living in the Slums, you can get food from Serpentine pub or Outcasts restaurant (slave reward). Or you can compensate for it by doing things that increase strength. Click the master’s strength attribute for some hints.
Yeah i figured that out, but its almost impossible to balance between keeping the master fit, fed, bathed just to maintain the strength and training slaves while saving money and stamina.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah i figured that out, but its almost impossible to balance between keeping the master fit, fed, bathed just to maintain the strength and training slaves while saving money and stamina.
Bathing is optional and training can be outsourced. Kamra (2$/day) for extra energy can help if your strength drops too far. Brothel can help you raise strength also if you eschew cannibalism.

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
Sounds like you did not update to the dev version yet. But if you did and it’s still setting the assistant to 700 cal or draining strength inexplicably then please upload your saved game so I can investigate.
I wroted that allready downloading from github awarage speed of 15kb which would take 2 days and after few hours it get stoped it self and unable to continiue ... if you provide another update mirrors that would make it do-able

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I wroted that allready downloading from github awarage speed of 15kb which would take 2 days and after few hours it get stoped it self and unable to continiue ... if you provide another update mirrors that would make it do-able
You only need to replace the "code" package for the dev version, not the media. Around 40 MB.

shelderer123

Apr 4, 2022
You can look at the engine source code - it’s in the same gitgud project. JONT relies on some hardcoded features in the engine that are specific to the game’s media layout and key locations, for example counting image sets and handling keyboard shortcuts.
Thanks for the answer, i cant even move to the main menu using the other QSP, ill keep trying, but it looks really difficult

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
My typical routine early on was a trip to the arena to train myself and possibly even my slave if she needed a mood boost from the recent victory, then to the HIP for a meal, then back home to train more based on remaining energy for the girl. I never bathed personally except for the opportunities to take her on a date to the beach. I tried to prioritize it as it was both cheaper than bathing each of us and a good quality reward.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So do you guys have any strategies with the drugs? A lab with the new price is way outside of my budget atm so will have to rely on the basic ones for now.

The essence appears to be a good early training option to help deal with a lot of the consequences from having to punish her to force her to comply more quickly, and the pollen would appear to be a great way to keep her going after a big arena fight would otherwise make her unusable for 2 days. The mood boost from Datura seems like it could be useful often though the wiki mentions something about the random number generator potentially hating you?

I assume that most of these things can usually be managed? How many/often does it take before you run into addiction, and if addicted, how often would they need to use to keep it under control? How many days before it switches to being "recovering from"?

The Kamarian Resin is the only one that doesn't seem to have any kind of stat drain as long as you don't rely on it too much, but I have no clue what that threshold would be. I mean obviously I can experiment in game to find out, and you can draw some parallels with their real world representations, but I'm unsure what the Kamara is representing, nor is it always easy to tell how things that this are programmed into games as it depends entirely on how the person programming it tends to think about it. lol

Edit: Also are we positive the slaver stat teaching skill is working correctly? I'm on day 225, on my 4th slave, with a large number of personal trainings under my belt... I haven't been keeping track because I just assumed it would eventually go up, but it feels like I've done it quite a lot, and yet it's still F. Maybe I'm just imagining it as more than I've really actually done and it just feeeels like I've done it that much, and have no way of checking my current count to know what it actually is at, but I feel like I'm getting nowhere with it.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So do you guys have any strategies with the drugs? A lab with the new price is way outside of my budget atm so will have to rely on the basic ones for now.
Elixirs:

A lab allows you to brew healing balm (6$ plus however you value fiend mucus), which can make medical treatment less expensive. Once you can win battles at the border of the Fogs regularly, the cost of the lab can be offset by the sparks you get from disposing of the "rescued" slaves in various ways (including dropping them off with Farid, putting them in your barn as a pig, or keeping them to train [short-term or long-term] and then sell).

This income route is assisted by a dungeon, if you are not using your dungeon as an overnight punishment for a guilty slave. A disobedient slave can be kept in your dungeon to passively build fear (and despair), shortening the disobedient phase. (You can also use a slave in the dungeon as an example of punishment for your current slave, up to and including executing the prisoner to impress upon your slave how easily the same could happen to them, which can increase obedience.)

A lab allows you to brew Philtre elixirs (6$ plus however you value fiend mucus and requiring an S+ skilled alchemist), which apply a one-time increase to a slave's devotion. This can be combined with the high-level mage spell Domini Dictum to force a disobedient slave to drink it, even on day 1, to shorten the disobedient phase. Once the slave reaches D- (or higher), they can be sold to the guild subpurchaser, who only cares about rating, or to other buyers if you put in the effort to make them marketable. Alternatively you can use a Philtre to raise devotion faster between C+ and B-, B- and B+, A- and A+, or S- to S+.

Other elixirs can make combat easier and accelerate training in various ways. Overall, the lab pays for itself through cost and time savings if you use it effectively. You can optimize the expense by cancelling the lab rental after stocking up on enough elixirs to keep you supplied for a while.

Raw drugs:

Datura can slowly drain intellect if taken regularly. Kamra reduces energy and mood in addicts, so it stops providing a benefit and becomes a dependency that must be met to avoid a penalty. Oblivion, alcohol and pollen improve mood, mood and energy respectively, but can drain endurance for a long time after the slave stops taking the drug. Repeating a dose of oblivion, alcohol or pollen on the same day has adverse effects. The effect of repeated alcohol is less adverse and can occasionally be useful.

Recovery begins immediately after the slave stops taking the drug, but the rate of recovery is on average slower than the rate of addiction. If you want to minimize long term effects, don't give the same drug too often. How often is often depends on the random number generator. If you see a slave craving a drug when you ask how they feel, they've developed an addiction and you should stop for a while if you intend to keep the slave long-term.

Edit: Also are we positive the slaver stat teaching skill is working correctly?
Type master_tutor_rate into the console (the button to the left of the options menu button). It will display how many times you've personally taught a lesson. The threshold for D- is 50.

Last edited:
Reactions: way2co0l

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Elixirs:

A lab allows you to brew healing balm (6$ plus however you value fiend mucus), which can make medical treatment after fog fights less expensive. Once you can win battles at the border of the Fogs regularly, the cost of the lab can be offset by the sparks you get from disposing of the "rescued" slaves in various ways (including dropping them off with Farid, putting them in your barn as a pig, or keeping them to train [short-term or long-term] and then sell).

This income route is assisted by a dungeon, if you are not using your dungeon as an overnight punishment for a guilty slave. A disobedient slave can be kept in your dungeon to passively build fear (and despair), shortening the disobedient phase. (You can also use a slave in the dungeon as an example of punishment for your current slave, up to and including executing the prisoner to impress upon your slave how easily the same could happen to them, which can increase obedience.)

A lab allows you to brew Philtre elixirs (6$ plus however you value fiend mucus and requiring an S+ skilled alchemist), which apply a one-time increase to a slave's devotion. This can be combined with the high-level mage spell Domini Dictum to force a disobedient slave to drink it, even on day 1, to shorten the disobedient phase. Once the slave reaches D- (or higher), they can be sold to the guild subpurchaser, who only cares about rating, or to other buyers if you put in the effort to make them marketable. Alternatively you can use a Philtre to raise devotion faster between C+ and B-, B- and B+, A- and A+, or S- to S+.

Other elixirs can make combat easier and accelerate training in various ways. Overall, the lab pays for itself through cost and time savings if you use it effectively. You can optimize the expense by cancelling the lab rental after stocking up on enough elixirs to keep you supplied for a while.

Raw drugs:

Datura can slowly drain intellect if taken regularly. Kamra reduces energy and mood in addicts, so it stops providing a benefit and becomes a dependency that must be met to avoid a penalty. Oblivion, alcohol and pollen improve mood, mood and energy respectively, but can drain endurance for a long time after the slave stops taking the drug. Repeating a dose of oblivion, alcohol or pollen on the same day has adverse effects. The effect of repeated alcohol is less adverse and can occasionally be useful.

Recovery begins immediately after the slave stops taking the drug, but the rate of recovery is on average slower than the rate of addiction. If you want to minimize long term effects, don't give the same drug too often. How often is often depends on the random number generator. If you see a slave craving a drug when you ask how they feel, they've developed an addiction and you should stop for a while if you intend to keep the slave long-term.

Type master_tutor_rate into the console (the button to the left of the options menu button). It will display how many times you've personally taught a lesson. The threshold for D- is 50.
All very good info so thanks again! Especially that last part. I'll confess it was driving me crazy, primarily the not knowing so I couldn't see any signs or hope of progress. lol. Though it begs the question. Do some training attempts not count? I feel like that has to be the case because I've certainly done more than is being shown, and just did another right now and the number didn't change. It must only count successful trainings, which when combined with my poor teaching is the reason this feels soooooo damn painful. lol

I'm currently 13 days into training my new girl that I actually got from the fogs. She's exquisite in beauty so the temptation is there to try to build her to A or S for auction, but I don't think I feel comfortable with how long that is likely to take. I obviously have sizable cash reserves, but 10 decades really isn't thaaaaaat long. I think the more prudent course of action is to aim for another 4k+ B+ girl which shouldn't take nearly as long as before considering my upgraded standard of living and assistant. Access to the fiend is helping marginally with the food costs as well (though I am having trouble managing her weight even with restricted portions... She must have a hidden bad metabolism trait). Food was a relatively minor expense but it still added up, and considering I effectively got the fiend for 40 sparks (found out the girl I bought was carrying and let it do it's thing) it's definitely paying for itself. The tricky part is training Isabella which she'll often refuse even at 4 and 5 arousal. I've managed to get it up to C so far though so it's progress.

Mirlo

Dec 7, 2017
In my oppinion this game is too difficult to be funny. To much to learn to master it and too less profit with money making.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
In my oppinion this game is too difficult to be funny. To much to learn to master it and too less profit with money making.
Well what difficulty are you playing on? On easy or normal difficulty, low level rent is quite affordable and you get access to an assistant which makes your job much much easier. Like, seriously, you really want Isabella as your assistant and she's free as long as you have a place outside the slums.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Ok, even with successful trainings, my master_tutor_rate count is staying stuck at 39. I've done multiple since then, some of them enough to increase the skill level, but my count has not changed.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Ok, even with successful trainings, my master_tutor_rate count is staying stuck at 39. I've done multiple since then, some of them enough to increase the skill level, but my count has not changed.
Teaching rate only increases if your slave pays attention. somewhere around "only does it because she is forced" or below doesnt increase your stats. I had this problem when I was training mind broken slaves a lot early game. I wasnt getting teaching exp, because mind broken slaves always train poorly. I am now up to A+ teaching (from F rank) so it does work.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes