qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks. There's so much to learn in this game but am loving it.
By the way I think I found an error: At the start of a new game in the house with the flowers on the table, it has nice piano music. Click End of the Day, and it goes back to the slum music. I assume it's a bug but maybe it's based on mood too.
Yes, music depends on the mood. Try to go in content/snd, and check if the song you hear belong to a "home_mood.wav" or to a "city_fame.wav". If you hear a city music at home after the day ends... That's a bug and we'll have to take care of it (y)

wryter

Aug 15, 2020
Any tips of working with a slave that is intelligent, hyperactive, and arrogant? One interest of roleplaying is to lower her intelligence to manipulate easier later, if that's possible. She falls into spine/no emotion later each time, and would like to keep her from falling into that.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Any tips of working with a slave that is intelligent, hyperactive, and arrogant? One interest of roleplaying is to lower her intelligence to manipulate easier later, if that's possible. She falls into spine/no emotion later each time, and would like to keep her from falling into that.
Intelligent is a plus. She gains obedience through awareness faster, learns skills faster, etc. Water of lethe potions and Delikacia lower intellect, as does wearing cow gear, being kept in the barn as a cow, and taking a lot of Datura. Hyperactive just means certain interactions will be less effective, most notably rest rewards. Arrogant (high pride) means she'll be more resistant to intimacy as well as (to a lesser extent) menial activities (like housework for example) but you can still get her to do some things. When she disobeys, you can use shaming punishments to target pride specifically if you want. Many of the slave rules also lower pride, as do some lessons. Pride usually sorts itself out even if you don't focus on it, because either she'll disobey and you can punish her, raising her obedience, or she'll obey and then become less prideful over time as a side effect of doing things and becoming more intimate with the slaver.

Did you see this post? https://f95zone.to/posts/9401682/

Reactions: StJesuz

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
1670083825039.png
Shaming category done!

It'll lead to some duplicate images between sex_scenes and torture folders, but it'll be so much more convenient to do it that way, it's worth taking a single hundred more Mb.

For naked_walk I took "exhibit" pictures
For public_use I took "gangbang"
For public_toilet I took "urine"

Then I removed every entry where the girl looks like she like it, so that it fits for a punishment. Took some time to fill-in some non-existing entries by searching on gelbooru. :lepew: :coffee:

One category left! Then I'll go back to the other one in order to at least find one "general" picture for every act. After that, I'm done and can hand my folder over to ImperatorAugustus for implementation in the Dev Version.

That'll open the door for artificial intelligence to try and fill in some gaps for whatever is possible.

wryter

Aug 15, 2020
By the way what should I do when it's showing Guilt[#]? I know punishment shouldn't happen, but I'm lost on what to do when I see it appear.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
By the way what should I do when it's showing Guilt[#]? I know punishment shouldn't happen, but I'm lost on what to do when I see it appear.
What do you mean punishment shouldn't happen? ^^

Yes it should. The number is equivalent to the tier of punishment that the slave expects. Tiers can be seen by hovering on the punishment tooltip.

It's the basis of the gameplay, I'd advise to read and complete the tutorial again (y)

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
I don’t understand one thing, why empathy decreases in dance lessons with diligence B + and above, are there any other conditions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW
P.S.
hmm, does the increase or decrease depend on master_supermacy?

Last edited:

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
That’s += … an increase. If empathy is dropping, look for the cause elsewhere.
the fact of the matter is that it should rise, I specifically observed that after each dance lesson with B+ or above in one day, empathy either decreases or rises immediately after the lessons, maybe there are some other conditions?

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
I don’t understand one thing, why empathy decreases in dance lessons with diligence B + and above, are there any other conditions?

BTW
P.S.
hmm, does the increase or decrease depend on master_supermacy?
P.S.S.
i understand how it works

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well here is another one that just don't make any since on how to complete.
Did you put in some kind of hidden requirement that is not listed?

The PrinceSingingS+Green
Playing MusicS+Green
DancerS+Green
EtiquetteATeal
Style ****ATeal
Empathy *****ATeal
VirginRestored or Natural
My girl.
Singing = S+
Playing music = S+
Dancer = S+
Etiquette = Green or S+
Style = Green or S+
Empathy = Green or S+
Restore Virginity
Every thing is = to or above and he says her style is not good enough. maxed out.jpg

Every top person so far in this game has refuse a girl that is = to or above required stats so what the fuck gives here.

To get a fiend to grow up all the way takes well over 250 days for something that is not really worth that fuck time to get.
All the girls I could have sold in that time frame would have brought me well over 10,000% more money than what this items does for you.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well here is another one that just don't make any since on how to complete.
Did you put in some kind of hidden requirement that is not listed?
The PrinceSingingS+Green
Playing MusicS+Green
DancerS+Green
EtiquetteATeal
Style ****ATeal
Empathy *****ATeal
VirginRestored or Natural
The wiki is not an official source, it's colaborative (and mostly outdated). Therefore, any requirement that is not listed there is not hidden.

You should refer to the dialogues above all else. All you need as information is theoretically in-game.

Every thing is = to or above and he says her style is not good enough. View attachment 2215663
We'd need a screenshot of the refusal quote if possible.

A save before submitting her could be decisive also.

To get a fiend to grow up all the way takes well over 250 days for something that is not really worth that fuck time to get.
All the girls I could have sold in that time frame would have brought me well over 10,000% more money than what this items does for you.
Feel free to make your own calculations and decide your objectives according to that.

Me I wouldn't grow a fiend just for that; I find it good as a way to train my assistant, and for food intake (fiend cum alimentation + fiend tatoo = epic win).

Also, you might have forgotten about the cryo cell. You're not forced to stick with one slave for 250 days unless I missed something. (y) :coffee:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The wiki is not an official source, it's colaborative (and mostly outdated). Therefore, any requirement that is not listed there is not hidden.

You should refer to the dialogues above all else. All you need as information is theoretically in-game.

We'd need a screenshot of the refusal quote if possible.

A save before submitting her could be decisive also.

Feel free to make your own calculations and decide your objectives according to that.

Me I wouldn't grow a fiend just for that; I find it good as a way to train my assistant, and for food intake (fiend cum alimentation + fiend tatoo = epic win).

Also, you might have forgotten about the cryo cell. You're not forced to stick with one slave for 250 days unless I missed something. (y) :coffee:
As for the fiend my assistant will not get the fiend above crave, very few slaves will get the fiend to satisfied so they will grow.
Out of the 30-40 slaves I only had 3 that will satisfied the fiend.

From a larva to the next stage took well over 125 days (I lost count), the next 3 levels were from 12-22 days and the last stage was 89 days. Every single day the fiend was satisfied.

I do save before going to each sell.

I am only or did only grow one to get that order fulfilled otherwise I will not bother anymore with them until I need the fiends cum to make potions and once I get enough potions for a while I will just let them die.
I hate tentacles fucking my girls in this game and if I did not need it then I would never use one again.
I like about 80% of this game but the 20% I really fucking hate.

Here is the pic of it. style.jpg

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
style is not good enough. View attachment 2215663
Her charm is A+ as you can see from the anatomy screenshot. There are multiple factors in charm as you can see there; the slave’s style rating is just one. You are reading too literally. He doesn’t like something about her appearance or mannerisms. Each NPC says it their own way but they all mean the same thing: not enough charm.

To get a fiend to grow up all the way takes well over 250 days
You only need a max size fiend for the forum quest. Sex lesson > milking even when fiend is satisfied makes it grow faster if you are in a hurry. If slave who is doing the milking has less than S+ skill then you have a reason to give them extra lessons. Those lessons will help the fiend grow too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Her charm is A+ as you can see from the anatomy screenshot. There are multiple factors in charm as you can see there; the slave’s style rating is just one. You are reading too literally. He doesn’t like something about her appearance or mannerisms. Each NPC says it their own way but they all mean the same thing: not enough charm.

You only need a max size fiend for the forum quest. Sex lesson > milking even when fiend is satisfied makes it grow faster if you are in a hurry. If slave who is doing the milking has less than S+ skill then you have a reason to give them extra lessons. Those lessons will help the fiend grow too.
So your saying they want a gladiator or horse racer maxed out to get to S+ charm? 2 wins done it.
So charm is the hidden stat that is needed.
Thanks for the info.

I had my S+ slave do the fiend for 250 days to make it grow and yes that fucking guy would not take anything but the biggest because I tried after each time the thing grew.
My S+ slave was the only one that could keep the fiend satisfied.
In the beginning one other slave was able to do it till it grew the first time then it was crave after that so I switch over to my S+ slave, she was not S+ but while working on her stats the fiend was satisfied.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So your saying they want a gladiator or horse racer maxed out to get to S+ charm? 2 wins done it.
So charm is the hidden stat that is needed.
Thanks for the info.

I had my S+ slave do the fiend for 250 days to make it grow and yes that fucking guy would not take anything but the biggest because I tried after each time the thing grew.
My S+ slave was the only one that could keep the fiend satisfied.
In the beginning one other slave was able to do it till it grew the first time then it was crave after that so I switch over to my S+ slave, she was not S+ but while working on her stats the fiend was satisfied.
Learn from my mistakes. If you want to complete Garsid's special mission, make sure you complete at least one girl's training on the fiend before you hand it in for the crown.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes