• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 16, 2020
I have been taking a look at the thread and this new AI update is looking great!

Are you going "all in" with the AI art for the characters or will you combine it with the old art? Maybe leaving an option to switch to the previous ones would be a good idea, though probably too much of a hussle.

Congrats on the work so far!

Reactions: ebemise42069

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have been taking a look at the thread and this new AI update is looking great!

Are you going "all in" with the AI art for the characters or will you combine it with the old art? Maybe leaving an option to switch to the previous ones would be a good idea, though probably too much of a hussle.

Congrats on the work so far!
We'll try to combine the best of both worlds!

As for a switch, there probably won't be one. But maybe an add-on if the game triple its size because of the new pictures.

Hi there. Tell me please had Lockplart his femdom mode done or it were just plans?
Just plans, maybe a proof of concept, but we have at our hands nothing we can get a headstart from if we wanted

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How to increase Isabella's obedience?
Like any other slave. Your best bet is to raise her devotion (the tutorial goes more in depth for how raise obedience).

Put her in the slave slot, then work on her with what you learnt from the game. (y)

Daddy Sean

May 4, 2023
Hi, can anyone help me please.

I've clicked the Uploadhaven link in the first post of this thread and instead of getting a 2.6GB download it downloaded a file called "File-Jack-o-nine-tails-v2.2.3-no-loli-edition_534746" which is 14MB. I then clicked this and it opened up an installer, I went through until the end where it told me to click the button to view the file and double click the exe to start. I clicked the button and the installer closed but nothing else happened.

Is the link to Uploadhaven correct? Because I certainly didn't download 2.6 GBs and any exe called jack-o-nine-tails is nowhere to be seen on my pc. Please help!

• Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

I've clicked the Uploadhaven link in the first post of this thread and instead of getting a 2.6GB download it downloaded a file called "File-Jack-o-nine-tails-v2.2.3-no-loli-edition_534746" which is 14MB. I then clicked this and it opened up an installer, I went through until the end where it told me to click the button to view the file and double click the exe to start. I clicked the button and the installer closed but nothing else happened.

Is the link to Uploadhaven correct? Because I certainly didn't download 2.6 GBs and any exe called jack-o-nine-tails is nowhere to be seen on my pc. Please help!
First of all: not my fault ^^ The mods upload the original link to the filesharing provider of their choices.

I never had a problem with Uploadhaven. My guess is you either didn't have an adblocker or you downloaded a proprietary downloader instead of the actual file.

You should scan your computer for viruses and try again. For fun sake, you can take a screenshot of how it looks like for you on UploadHaven, and circle in red the download button you clicked on.

Daddy Sean

May 4, 2023
First of all: not my fault ^^ The mods upload the original link to the filesharing provider of their choices.

I never had a problem with Uploadhaven. My guess is you either didn't have an adblocker or you downloaded a proprietary downloader instead of the actual file.

You should scan your computer for viruses and try again. For fun sake, you can take a screenshot of how it looks like for you on UploadHaven, and circle in red the download button you clicked on.
Hi, thanks for the quick response!

Yes, it seems it was nothing but a downloader for lots of different programs like Avast, CCleaner, Opera etc so I just declined them all anyway. I guess the confirmation button I clicked at the end would have installed anything I hadn't declined but as I declined them all it just ended without doing anything. On clicking the Uploadhaven link in the first post it took me to a white page with the name of the file and "download" or "reject" or something like that, nothing else on the screen.

I got it through the Gofile link anyway (should've clicked the first link first I suppose!)

Just to add: I don't have any visual studio versions installed as far as I'm aware yet the game seems to run fine (although I've only gone through the first screens of the tutorial so far).

Edit: typos.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

I think you got scammed into installing a virus better run your virus scan now and unplug from the internet.
Uploadhaven has a popup that unless you have popup blocker you will get the scammed button that will download viruses and unwanted good and bad programs.

lokicatooop

May 6, 2023
I am not a native English speaker, nor am I a programmer. I'm trying to translate the latest game into my local language. In fact, I translated the v2.1 version of the game. But I didn't think about ongoing maintenance at the time.
Now the trouble comes. I don't know how much and where the code changed between v2.1 and v2.2.3. That's a big problem. I looked at Push events on Gitgud. The code has changed a lot. This is terrible for my translation work.

I have a few questions:
1. Is there a convenient way for me, to learn about changes in code over a long period of time? I'm just a total newbie at programming.
2. Is it possible to separate the Translated text from the Code? So I can try to maintain the Translated text and code separately. Now they're mixed together.It makes me very hard, when using text matching software to find the changed Code.
3. I try to start translating the game again, start from scratch. Which version should I start with on Git (master or master-ia, or master-ia-pacth, or others)? And what's the differenceI between these versions?
4.Which text files should I start with ? The code text files under [ game/locations/files ] or the [ game/jack.qsp ] file? Which files are up to date, or more consistent with future releases. In other words, Which file code will be applied in the future?

Code maintenance and Git. This is unfamiliar territory for me. I really need your advice.

After a few days of study and effort,I created a git in VScode, and clone the projects from Gitgud. I think that might be a good start.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I am not a native English speaker, nor am I a programmer. I'm trying to translate the latest game into my local language. In fact, I translated the v2.1 version of the game. But I didn't think about ongoing maintenance at the time.
Now the trouble comes. I don't know how much and where the code changed between v2.1 and v2.2.3. That's a big problem. I looked at Push events on Gitgud. The code has changed a lot. This is terrible for my translation work.

I have a few questions:
1. Is there a convenient way for me, to learn about changes in code over a long period of time? I'm just a total newbie at programming.
2. Is it possible to separate the Translated text from the Code? So I can try to maintain the Translated text and code separately. Now they're mixed together.It makes me very hard, when using text matching software to find the changed Code.
3. I try to start translating the game again, start from scratch. Which version should I start with on Git (master or master-ia, or master-ia-pacth, or others)? And what's the differenceI between these versions?
4.Which text files should I start with ? The code text files under [ game/locations/files ] or the [ game/jack.qsp ] file? Which files are up to date, or more consistent with future releases. In other words, Which file code will be applied in the future?

Code maintenance and Git. This is unfamiliar territory for me. I really need your advice.

After a few days of study and effort,I created a git in VScode, and clone the projects from Gitgud. I think that might be a good start.
I can answer for 3 and 4.

3) master is "beta". Master-IA was the branch of ImperatorAugustusTertius before he became main developper, that's the alpha. I advise going with master-ia-patch, as of now. It has no reason to change in the future unless ImperatorAugustus decides to definitely stop working.

4) game/jack.qsp (unless I'm missing some information)

alexleozhe

Apr 18, 2021
Who can tell me that,how do i get my Felicity pergnant?
Felicity wasn't pregnant for 240 days, making it impossible for me to complete my mission.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Who can tell me that,how do i get my Felicity pergnant?
Felicity wasn't pregnant for 240 days, making it impossible for me to complete my mission.
As long as your slaver has vaginal sex with her on her ovulation day, she should get pregnant without fail. There was a bug prior to v2.2.1 where this would sometimes not happen, so make sure you are playing on an updated version. There's no way to tell ovulation day if you're playing the game normally, so just have sex with her everyday.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes