5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
Only wish Jackerman would slow things down when the initial penetration happens instead of these very quick, balls deep, on-the-first-go scenes. I want to see the struggle of these big asses taking on giant cocks. It should be more like a "battle" between the two of them, war of attrition type of style. But there's only so much you can do to put into a monthly project sadly.

Nov 23, 2017
here are the results of the votes in more detail if anyone here still cares
November_Voting_Graph.png
And WW's teaser

Finally, here's Wonder Woman's ass! Her lower half is somewhat similar to June's build in the intro of the first Bedtime Boogey short (with proportionally larger thighs, and a bottom-weight heavy rear), except with a bit more muscle density.

Also: The date for when I originally planned to release this monthly lines up with the new date of my hardest final exam. It's possible this will release around the 10th after all, which is not when I wanted to release it but I really need to pass this class. I'll keep you guys in the loop.
SPOILER_SP4.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks. I was curious how many patrons he has and thus how much he earns. This reveals that nicely even if we assume a few oddballs do not vote.
36.000+$/month is the result.

Last edited:

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Thanks. I was curious how many patrons he has and thus how much he earns. This reveals that nicely even if we assume a few oddballs do not vote.
36.000+$/month is the result.
Keep in mind that if you reached this sum by adding the votes for each idea, then multiplying the totals x5$, x10$, x20$, then your methodology is incorrect, as each member can vote for multiple options on every vote. What is verifiable is that there are 78 Gold members total, as those slots are limited and a count is visible in SubscribeStar.

$36,000 is way too high.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Keep in mind that if you reached this sum by adding the votes for each idea, then multiplying the totals x5$, x10$, x20$, then your methodology is incorrect, as each member can vote for multiple options on every vote. What is verifiable is that there are 78 Gold members total, as those slots are limited and a count is visible in SubscribeStar.

$36,000 is way too high.
How many votes one can have?

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
How many votes one can have?
Unlimited amount - if you wanted to, you could vote for all 24 (or however many there are) ideas. So the only limit is that a single idea cannot win more votes than the total amount of members in each respective tier.

The only conclusion you can draw from the stats above is that there are more than 31 Gold members, 105 Silver members, and 359 Bronze members.

Olidodragon

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 959791

Overview:
Jackerman is a 3D developer and artist who makes medium-length and long animations with original characters and beasts (horses, dogs, and tentacles). He is the author of the game Tentacular.​

Updated: 2022-11-23
Artist: Jackerman - - - -
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, 4K
Length: 22+ animations (2hours+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Read HERE before start commenting/reply.

Torrent (Updated 2022-11-11)

Collection List Download:
1080p

Extra: Fan Art thread

View attachment 959789 View attachment 959790 View attachment 959791 View attachment 2139257 View attachment 2139258 View attachment 2139259
Oh.

Reactions: chertan.sasa
Nov 23, 2017
Gets paid thousands of dollars to make content and people voted to pay him for no product. His discord was turning into a yesman circle jerk Jackerman is the messiah about a year ago when I left. I can only imagine it has gotten even worse now. Critizism was not at all welcome. If you didn't like the current work or vision you were considered toxic or a hater.
Oh yeah the dickriding there is craaaaazy

Nov 23, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot to say that Jack "the man" commented that maybe he can turn the Christmas idea that came second into a Valentine's Day idea only if the member who came up with it is encouraged to upload it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoThZ01T
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes