5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HiberNation

Jan 29, 2018
I understand his decision in not allowing incest nominations for a short while. For the last nominations, most of them were incest and a lot of them weren't very compelling scenarios, that's possibly why he is saying 'over saturation'. I'm not a huge fan of futa but it was good to branch out a bit with the last animation, instead of beast or incest as per. I get it, for sake of variety.

There are potential compromises instead of wholesale pausing incest nominations though. Incest and Beast are probably his biggest groups, so to avoid over saturation he could do a preliminary poll with only incest or beast noms and the top 3 (or whatever number he feels like limiting it too) get pushed to the more general poll to ensure quality options. Quality over quantity and leaves room for other genres (NTR, Futa, monster, alien, etc) to compete. Though that may be too much work.

At the end of the day he is the artist. He is the one pouring in hours of work into this. If he wants to, let him take a little break from the kink. Sometimes it's what people need for more inspired ideas later on.

Hell yeah.

Personally find it the least interesting genre that Jackerman does
I agree. It looks fantastic, but it's a bit dry right now. There is only so much you can do with it imo. It's not as taboo as the other things he does, so that may play a part in it not being as interesting.

Maybe a threesome (two milfs x guy or two guys x milf) or something could spice it up.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I understand his decision in not allowing incest nominations for a short while. For the last nominations, most of them were incest and a lot of them weren't very compelling scenarios, that's possibly why he is saying 'over saturation'. I'm not a huge fan of futa but it was good to branch out a bit with the last animation, instead of beast or incest as per. I get it, for sake of variety.

There are potential compromises instead of wholesale pausing incest nominations though. Incest and Beast are probably his biggest groups, so to avoid over saturation he could do a preliminary poll with only incest or beast noms and the top 3 (or whatever number he feels like limiting it too) get pushed to the more general poll to ensure quality options. Quality over quantity and leaves room for other genres (NTR, Futa, monster, alien, etc) to compete. Though that may be too much work.

At the end of the day he is the artist. He is the one pouring in hours of work into this. If he wants to, let him take a little break from the kink. Sometimes it's what people need for more inspired ideas later on.

I agree. It looks fantastic, but it's a bit dry right now. There is only so much you can do with it imo. It's not as taboo as the other things he does, so that may play a part in it not being as interesting.

Maybe a threesome (two milfs x guy or two guys x milf) or something could spice it up.
At this point we’re all so perverted the most taboo thing would be a vanilla love story by definition

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
(Teaser)
Here's a new sneek peek (audio not final)! Also, I thought I'd give you guys a bit more info about whats going on behind the scenes. I managed to get the slobber simulations working close to how I wanted, so the french kissing has that messy look I'm going for and overall, production is on track. However, I need to spend as much of the next few days studying as I can. I had been so fixated on getting this monthly finished that I hadn't checked my schedule for my other final, and it turns out they are back to back on the 13th. I may end up pushing this short out a few more days so I don't have to rush to finish it and give up time I could use to study. I'll keep you guys updated, and if that does happen, there will be at least one NSFW sneak peek before release. I would normally not be this worried about finals, but the stakes are especially high this time as this class is a prerequisite for every future class I have in my degree, and I need a decent grade to make it through.
View attachment 2216810
Man, when i was doing my degree, i think i only study and sleep throughout the years. I dont know how this guy can manage animating and studying at the same time, unless it is software and 3D animation related

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes