5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It's a lot easier to know when you can read, though the pages upon pages of filler certainly don't help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is the WW vid still set for the 10th? Did Jackerman say otherwise? Don’t know where y’all get your Jackerman updates lol
The 10th wasn't set in stone, he said it will come around the 10th. In his last teaser post he said it may come a few days after that. So the 10th would be a nice surprise but as it stands it will be next week i assume.

Reactions: Cidoo and Kinzie.J

Kinzie.J

Oct 28, 2022
The 10th wasn't set in stone, he said it will come around the 10th. In his last teaser post he said it may come a few days after that. So the 10th would be a nice surprise but as it stands it will be next week i assume.
Thanks for always answering my questions lol. Btw It would be cool if Jackerman does more with the DC characters! Someone once said it will be cool to have crossovers (Selina, Ivy, Harley,WWetc)

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
Thanks for always answering my questions lol. Btw It would be cool if Jackerman does more with the DC characters! Someone once said it will be cool to have crossovers (Selina, Ivy, Harley,WWetc)
That would be great if all this characters merge into one video. His work is great but if 2 to 4 are in one video moaning for sex it would be really sexy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zidane10
Nov 23, 2017
(Update)
2:40 of the animation is finished, but I still need to do audio and the animation is likely to end up around 3:10 before credits (given the intro is pretty short compared to last month) so there is a few days of animation left. That said, it will release at least a few days beyond the 10th due to study time, but I'll keep you guys in the loop. I'm very happy with many aspects of this short, and I've learned some exciting new skills. I'll go more in depth on what tools have been added to my toolset as a result of this animation when I release it, I'd like to keep as much of it under wraps as I can to make it a surprise. New NSFW sneak peek soon, but I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide what you want to see. A new poll has been posted in your tier's voting channel.

P.S.-Voting for the January animation is planned to open around Dec 16 12:59 AM and be open until Dec 21 12:59 AM. These dates should be adjusted to your local time zone, let me know if its working.

The NSFW Options
1- Messy french-kissing
2- Muddy lasso-wrapped prone-bone
And the first one is winning

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks that it is better to release an animation every month and a half and that it comes out without delays, than to release one every month and have to be delaying it?

Because for me to promise to release an animation on a certain day and then delay it.
And that happens in each of the animations, I find it a bit annoying to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroBakugou

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
That said, it will release at least a few days beyond the 10th due to study time
Pretty sure most Universities ended their fall semester Friday this week at the latest, so I'm not sure what studying he's referring to. Unless maybe he's talking about prior to this update.

Reactions: 3dfan455
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes