5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Seriously I laughed reading the texts where someone mentioned Jenny fucking a tree.
Nah, the tree ain't man enough to handle all that ass she got, unless we talking about trees from the OG Evil Dead franchise coz those fuckers would probably try to knock her up too. Her son does a pretty good job being a weirdo, but having a tree and a few damn dogs as brothers takes the cake.:ROFLMAO:

So jenny is the same one that fuck the bully of his son? this was before or after she fuck his son?
Yeah, she's the same dumb slut who had the 'brilliant' idea to fuck the asshole who bullies her son, coz nothing could go wrong with that, right ??:whistle: The Bully vid is probably set before this monthly coz it wouldn't make sense if it was after... then again, most ppl vote for these monthlies just to fap, they don't give a shit about the 'story', so it could also be set after she fucks her ugly ass son. Can you blame her tho ?? I bet the dude will barely give her a good pounding, while the wannabe bully made her cum at least twice, so let's brace ourselves for another (potential) incest monthly disappointment.:cautious:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Seriously, I don't doubt that this whore has already had sex even with a tree.
Seriously I think this is a good idea, have Jenny (or any Jackerman Girl), wander through a forest horny as hell, pussy dripping with every step, then she spies a branch the perfect height, Long, Girthy and Smooth. She eagerly backs onto it, slamming her hips on it in a frenzied twerk, eventually sated she moves away revealing she has worn it down to a toothpick of it's former glory.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Seriously I think this is a good idea, have Jenny (or any Jackerman Girl), wander through a forest horny as hell, pussy dripping with every step, then she spies a branch the perfect height, Long, Girthy and Smooth. She eagerly backs onto it, slamming her hips on it in a frenzied twerk, eventually sated she moves away revealing she has worn it down to a toothpick of it's former glory.
Enough internet for you for today, buddy

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
Perhaps one day we will get all the female characters in a single video clip like walking cross another or some kind of teaser.
That would be really fun to see.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes