5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
I can already see the shit... Jackerman is practically consuming the whole month of February, so he won't work practically anything on MW3 and that will only delay things even more and besides, it could also compromise the deadline of the next months if he wants to taking days from other months to use in MW3... this is all being a big snowball that will delay everything, it seems that nothing will go as planned.
C'mon it isn't that bad imangine this he will use the rest of February to do the scores for the orchesta
l o l

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
C'mon it isn't that bad imangine this he will use the rest of February to do the scores for the orchesta
l o l
I was very excited when he announced that he would set aside months to work only on MW3, it seemed that finally the project would go ahead after having lost all of 2022, but now I see that those words were worthless, because he can book thousand months for MW3, but as long as monthly continue to invade MW3 months and MW3 invade monthly ones, these delays will continue to get even worse... I'm already losing hope for 2023.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
The video has been delayed until the 15th
View attachment 2379439
But we got a Sfw teaser Hooray!
View attachment 2379454
Well i dont really give a fuck about how much he delays the monthlies cuz it's something we are already used to.... but I can see that the idea of taking a month to work on mw3 is in vain... I don't want to blame or put pressure on Jack... But what I can see unfortunately is that things are getting worse

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I was very excited when he announced that he would set aside months to work only on MW3, it seemed that finally the project would go ahead after having lost all of 2022, but now I see that those words were worthless, because he can book thousand months for MW3, but as long as monthly continue to invade MW3 months and MW3 invade monthly ones, these delays will continue to get even worse... I'm already losing hope for 2023.
ScammerMan showed his true colors since the beginning of last year and now he continues to stay on that path it get's even worse than before.
Remember how much sneak peeks we got for MW2 before it was released what do we have for MW3 ? hardly anything !
Look how much he delays next short which is only 5 min imagine how much he will delay MW3 which he plans to have 30 min content
2 years between new episodes of Mother's Warmth is ridicilous and we can't even be sure if it will be "only" years
As someone whose job depends on computing power, and four months after the release of the latest graphics cards, still not using them despite having the means to do so is a testament to his incompetence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
ScammerMan showed his true colors since the beginning of last year and now he continues to stay on that path it get's even worse than before.
Remember how much sneak peeks we got for MW2 before it was released what do we have for MW3 ? hardly anything !
Look how much he delays next short which is only 5 min imagine how much he will delay MW3 which he plans to have 30 min content
2 years between new episodes of Mother's Warmth is ridicilous and we can't even be sure if it will be "only" years
As someone whose job depends on computing power, and four months after the release of the latest graphics cards, still not using them despite having the means to do so is a testament to his incompetence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm afraid to wonder how much of MW3 he's already done, because it seems like he's starting now, my feeling is like he just didn't do anything in 2022, and maybe he won't do anything in 2023 either because if the first month of the year of work on MW3 is already practically all wasted with something that is not MW3 just goes to show how messed up his whole schedule is... this is all unfortunate.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Actually i will not be surprised if he says next time "sorry guys MW3 can't be released this year we have to wait until 2025 ..but i am pretty happy with the quality and the work gonna be great "
Exactly, this is an attitude that he started to take since last year that disgusts me, he simply delays all the work, but in the end he comes to say that the progress is perfect and that he is very satisfied with the quality when in fact he is not did nothing, keeps creating hype over nonsense like this crap original soundtrack in MW3, just to hide the lack of progress in what really matters which is the fucking video! A while ago many people here said that I was being exaggerated and that there was no reason to worry about Jackerman because he would not be a liar like other developers, but looking at everything that has happened since last year I can say that I would not change a single thing word of my judgment and if things continue like this MW3 will be nothing more than a promise that appears every year and then disappears.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes