5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Perhaps one day we will get all the female characters in a single video clip like walking cross another or some kind of teaser.
That would be really fun to see.
Yeah it will be fun to see a meeting between jenny and claire... i mean an ordinary discussion between them... we can also add Anne to this meeting and call it "the best mothers meeting" lol

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah it will be fun to see a meeting between jenny and claire... i mean an ordinary discussion between them... we can also add Anne to this meeting and call it "the best mothers meeting" lol
Claire trying to play the good girl when in fact her story is based on being fucked by her own son in four chapters lol

• Haha
Reactions: M0med27

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I know it was meant to be funny, but this image reminded me of how perfect Claire's body is! I really like this athletic body style she has. Reminds me of Yana's body.
I hope the new version of Claire in the Blender keeps her ripped abs.
For me i think Claire body is much better than yana.. specially her tits and abs
I hope we can see the threesome in MW3 cuz i can't wait more to see scenes between claire and rebecca :devilish:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The video has been delayed until the 15th
View attachment 2379439
But we got a Sfw teaser Hooray!
View attachment 2379454
I can already see the shit... Jackerman is practically consuming the whole month of February, so he won't work practically anything on MW3 and that will only delay things even more and besides, it could also compromise the deadline of the next months if he wants to taking days from other months to use in MW3... this is all being a big snowball that will delay everything, it seems that nothing will go as planned.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes