5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
What makes me the saddest is knowing that the Discord community blindly worships him and it doesn't matter how many times he comes up with this excuse because they will all come together to suck Jackerman's balls.
Yeah there is a lot of guys are ready to give their butts to JM ... but even the others who are not happy they can do nothing ...

Reactions: StreamSteam

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
*This is the shortest month of the year and of that month 15 or 16 days (I say 16 because I believe that Jackerman will only release the monthly at the last minute of the 15th) are already being spent for something that is not MW3.
*MW3 is already suffering from major delays as it didn't even come out on its scheduled date and is running almost a year longer than expected
* Jackerman himself has already said that he will need several months focused only on MW3 to be able to finish the project within the new deadline, but when we get to practice we are faced with the first month of MW3 being almost entirely spent on another project.
*Jackerman is still wasting his time on the original soundtrack thing and thinks this is a step forward for the project as a whole...

Seriously, I'm already imagining that this month's MW3 preview will simply be the animated version of this scene:
FfsUJRCXgAAutss.jpeg
That's because he probably didn't advance anything from MW3 and therefore doesn't have anything new to show... If I'm right, this scenario is the worst possible, because he really is completely behind in the development of MW3

Almighty_Anal

Mar 10, 2019
Preview looks promising!<3
Looks like it'll be worth the wait.
Jackerman's delays are nothing compared to most other creators on this site.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman's supporters: We voted to give you a month off for Christmas! We're sure this will help you meet your deadlines in the new year.
Jackerman: lol I take breaks whenever I want, but thanks for the free money lmao

I hope at least some of the people who voted for that realize how silly they are.
Great observation! This is a giant slap in the face for whoever voted for this, as in the end Jackerman is increasing the deferrals with each passing month. In the beginning, monthly were delivered at the end of the month (30th and 31st), then they started to come out between the 1st and 3rd of the next month, then on the 4th and 10th, and now we are reaching half a month following the month of monthly... It is worth remembering that this year a month of monthly will always be before a month of MW3, so we will never have a full month of work on top of MW3 which should result in yet another shower of postponements and excuses and for those who think that it will only happen in this monthly and better not forget that whenever a monthly was late the next one would come on the same date or on an even greater date, so the months of MW3 only served to finish the monthly of the previous month that is late instead of being destined to actually work in MW3.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes