Jul 20, 2020
Am I doing something wrong, or does this current release not have most of the renders shown in the front page? So far there's only the very short prologue that ends after the hooker scene that I've experienced.

Edit: So I've only seen four images shown in the front page, the rest aren't available in the game, yet the gallery has all these "locked" images with titles, yet no indication on how to get to them? The other story in the game on the left side isn't available but yet says "availble next christmas"...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'd recommend never having it and just getting any idea of it out of your mind now if it is not a focus of the game. If Jason isn't going to end up with a girl because of player action, there is no need to show her having sex with someone else. You should just have her leave the game. At its most basic level, this is what NTR is to most people who don't want to see it: a female character that is, or could be, a love interest for the main character having sex with some other man. Showing it is not needed and it takes away time that could be used making other scenes.

And here's why you should just not show a female character with another male besides Jason if it is not the main focus of the game... Players who like NTR will not be happy with it unless it is a core part of the game, and players who don't like it will not play your game at all if female characters are fucking other guys.

There is almost never a reason to show a love interest having sex with someone other than the main character. It's better to just have a female character that Jason isn't having a relationship with find a reason to leave the game. If NTR shows up halfway into your game people will be very mad and you will not gain any fans of NTR. NTR fans will by that point have already decided not to play your game because it has been out for a while, and it wasn't NTR from the start.

If this is Jason's story, then he should be the only male character seen having sex unless you want to show a bunch of scenes of that kind of content which will attract a very different audience then it seems like you want.

This is just some advice from a fellow storyteller and writer, I mean no offence by it and am just trying to be helpful. Hopefully everything I've said is clear, I know English isn't your first language so I tried to be as clear as I could.
Fist of all - just for the record:
i am ok whenever you say "you don't like something"...

but just to make it clear: it's NOT NTR !!!!
Netorare (寝取られ, most commonly abbreviated as NTR) comes from Notora. Notora is a Japanese term that literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with.”

Netorare is therefore being defined as:
- (1) the MC HAVING ONGOING a love/dating interest
and
- (2) having another person steal that love/dating interest away via sex, sexual prowess, etc.

Thus defined, NTR would NOT include when the MC meets up with a love/dating interest that ALREADY has a different love/dating interest and the MC eventually steals her away. In fact, this would be "Netori".
NTR also does not include situations of sharing, swapping, taking a break, having a hall pass, or having a threesome. NTR also does not include situation where the MC chooses not to progress with a love/dating interest and that person moves on in with life with another partner.
So:
Whenever you see another couple having sex, that's NOT automaticially NTR - that's maybe "peeping" - maybe call it "cuckolding", but NOT NTR. Actually it's called "Netorase".

I know, most plebs nowadays call everything involving sex by other people than MC as NTR, but they are just to dumb to understand the real meaning of NTR!

But once again: PERSONALLY i also don't like such scenes, but i am smart enough NOT to call them NTR, as i know what NTR means and i don't parrot some stupids who continously ongoing damand to change the meaning of NTR by their opinion how it should be (instead of just having a look into japanese dictionaries)

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thank you for this clarification. Indeed, at the time I didn't know what the NTR was exactly. In France, we don't care about that, or at least, we are not as sensitive to it.

If you have any comments on the game, on sentences that would not be right or other remarks, I'm ready!
don't worry - and even more: don't listen to people crying over here - most of them don't even know what NTR is themself.
They THINK they know, but they are mostly wrong.
Of course they don't like certain scenes, and that's fine - everyone has another taste. But that doesn't change anything at all about the fact that what you have done is NOT NTR

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
buggy mess ? Avez-vous des exemples ? des captures d'écran ?
Okay... full disclosure... I only found 2 errors in the same area and sent it to you... so buggy mess was not really accurate. I think the other bugs I got was from the version I downloaded from f95. When I ran the version from your site, I only found the ones I sent you.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Fist of all - just for the record:
i am ok whenever you say "you don't like something"...

I know, most plebs nowadays call everything involving sex by other people than MC as NTR, but they are just to dumb to understand the real meaning of NTR!
I never said *I* didn't like it, in fact one of my favorite games has swinging in it as some of the main content, which many people on the site think of as NTR and by just those three letters is one of the Japanese definitions of NTR. I *do* hate it when it is added in months or years into a games development without warning and is unavoidable though, the same way I would hate it if someone added NASCAR style racing into a fantasy RPG years into its development. It's a genre shift and that is annoying and off-putting. Or I would hate it if scat or necrophilia was added midway into a game that was never mentioned.

I was trying to help someone who had never even heard of NTR before to get a little more clarity on what the site definition is, and what many people on the site think of it as. Practical definitions and dictionary definitions often don't match up, think of the word gay. For hundreds of years, it just meant happy, and then about sixty years ago it started to mean homosexual (the etymology of exactly how that started is still fuzzy). About twenty years ago even well-known dictionaries began to add the popular meaning in (gay=homosexual). On this site NTR involves any love interest having sex designed to bring out jealousy in the character and/or player. In most people's minds it means any sex with a female and another male character that the main character did not approve of directly.

If someone put the gay tag on a game because it was a happy go-lucky game, you should want to provide clarity that gay doesn't just mean happy anymore.

Since in games we don't always know if a girl is a love interest right away it is smart for developers to either make it clear before the girl has sex with someone else that she isn't a love interest (Grandma's House does this very well with one girl) or just don't show her having sex at all because it honestly adds nothing to a non-NTR game.

This is why so often even bringing it up leads to this, the actual, by the book, Japanese meaning means nothing. This is not a Japanese website; this is not a Japanese game. This site has its own meaning for the word (which is not the one you gave), and so do the people who use the site (which is only slightly different from the site one). If someone is a creator, it pays to know what players think a tag means and what the site you are uploading to means by a word. It has no value to know the older original meaning of the word.

I won't be bringing this up again since I made my point clear now. It's somewhat off topic since the developer seems to understand now so he or she doesn't need any more clarity and you opinion about the rock-hard unchanging definition of an acronym is meaningless.

Edit: I mean, just look at how several people saw another male in a screen shot and already expect and wonder about NTR before we even know the full relationship of the MC and the female in the scene? From the screen shot we knew nothing, but some people already thought, "Oh, looks like an NTR game." She could have been the other guy's girlfriend for all we knew from the one screen. The way people (even fans of NTR) think of NTR is clear.

PS nothing in this was meant to be offensive or an attack, I'm just a very direct person.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I don't think this author is actually interested in posting anything but a simple demo of his game over and over.

Well, I certainly cannot blame him for wanting to use F95 to expand his patrons base but it's not actually the way how things here work and he will eventually get it at some point, so, sadly, I'm going to put this thread on ignore and forget about him and his game.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Renders look good, can't wait to try it!
Version 0.4.1 for free on my Patreon page.
v0.4.2 coming soon (Mini realease for Jennifer, in NICOLE Story).
v0.5.0 come this summer with 650+ renders for JASON.

Sorry for the delays but I don't have much time to advance the story as I would like. My job takes me a lot of time.
I have the impression that some people forget that developers can be short of time, as far as I'm concerned I'm not a development studio yet.

I leave on F95 only a demo (v0.4d) for the moment.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What about the next update (v0.5.0)? :

Do you like Lexie?
Who doesn't like Lexie!
Then you will be served, because following the wish made on the roof, the story will take a completely different path and I can't wait for you to discover these new scenes.

The "Amorous" path will bring you closer to her in a tender and complicit way,
while the "Tactile" and "Provocative" paths will make Lexie a naughty
and extravagant partner, which I am sure will please you very much.
Michelle and her loaves will come back for a scene,
the time to get to know this not-so-nasty neighbor better.
Without forgetting the main plot which will begin to take shape.
Fishy things are happening in this neighborhood.

For the work to come, I still have a lot of work to do on the renders,
I have to rework the lighting and I haven't worked on the soundtrack yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I leave on F95 only a demo (v0.4d) for the moment. I am very disappointed with this site which tends to muzzle French creators.
Well, son, playing the card of an offended diva just because you're French while trying to deceive the F95 community by posting only demo versions of your game ain't gonna cut it - it makes you look like an arrogant pussy.

F95 is a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural community where creators from all over the world post their games and try to get some following and feedback.
If you think the community is treating you differently just because you are French, you are sorely mistaken.
How you are treated is only measured by your own actions, nothing more.

That's all I had to say. No reply is needed.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes