Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
We have a lot of games with the same vision (side stories / multiple protagonist) as you. But they already come with the multiple protagonist tag (479 games). Usually when the player comes to "play a game", he wants to "play" male MC (She want "play" female MC), rename MC, decide where the story goes. Don't watch a movie (or kinetic novel). Because the movie is ready, and in 2 hours you can watch the whole movie. Without waiting 2-3 years.

But thanks for clarifying what you want in your game.
There are few games with multiple protagonist and great support. So don't expect great support early. Be persistent if this is the kind of story you intend to create.
Thanks for your feedback

I know that nowadays, people always want more content, sometimes at the expense of quality.

I would have liked to release a game directly finished but for that it takes a lot of time and funding that I don't have. Hence the participative financing. Moreover, for the people who support me, you have to know that I suspend the Patreon payments as soon as an update takes more than 3 months to be released. When I speak about update, I speak about a major release including at least 600+ renders.

This is currently the case, those who take a Patreon level now, will be taken only once and will have the future update for free from its release scheduled before the summer.

---

Je sais que de nos jours, les gens veulent toujours plus de contenu au détriment parfois de la qualité.

J'aurais aimer sortir un jeu directement fini mais pour cela il faut énormément de temps et des financements que je n'ai pas. D'ou le financement participatif. De plus, pour les personnes qui me soutiennent, il faut savoir que je suspend les prélèvement Patreon dès qu'un update met plus de 3 mois a sortir. Quand je parle d'update, je parle d'une sortie majeure comprenant au moins 600+ renders.

C'est actuellement le cas, ceux qui prennent un niveau Patreon actuellement, ne seront prélevés qu'une seule fois et auront le futur update gratuitement des sa sortie prévu avant l'été.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
8E7BD882-FE1C-4680-99D4-A8E549696344.jpeg
Votes are open on the of .
Support my rendering on the theme "Time Travel".
Jason needs promotion.
Thanks

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Nice renders, looks like an interesting plot, but I believe OFFICE WIFE has a similar story.... going to try it.. looks like it can be worth a chance... god speed...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Jason [v0.4.3] [CoeurDeCochon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 832 MB / 367 MB - JASON-V0.4.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 798 MB / 333 MB - JASON-V0.4.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018
Unfortunately the MAC version that I downloaded isn't fully translated so after "Alice" shows you her panties the language switches to french. This wasn't an issue for me but it's something that the dev should look at fixing in a future patch.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Awsome update, thank you very much Jason!
I am just wondering if the shaving scene is included?
After gaining her trust and finishing her story i got a popup that said replay blocked(in french)
Can you somehow go back and see that scene or is it not included?

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Unfortunately the MAC version that I downloaded isn't fully translated so after "Alice" shows you her panties the language switches to french. This wasn't an issue for me but it's something that the dev should look at fixing in a future patch.
An all-language translation problem has appeared in Wonderland. Don't worry, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
I expect a Polish version in a few days. Everything will work in this release.
---
Un problème de traduction toutes langues est apparu dans Wonderland. Ne vous inquitez pas, je corrigerai ça au plus vite.
J'attends une version Polonaise sous quelques jours. Tout fonctionnera lors de cette release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Midsommardrottning

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Awsome update, thank you very much Jason!
I am just wondering if the shaving scene is included?
After gaining her trust and finishing her story i got a popup that said replay blocked(in french)
Can you somehow go back and see that scene or is it not included?
Hi,
Do you have the five images of Jennifer that are visibles in "Extras / Achievements / Earn my trust"?
and
1646290074717.png
here in "Foam and bubbles" ?

The scenes are well included. After gaining Jennifer's trust, you will have different views in the pussy shaving and in the galleries.

Reactions: Bloom12345
Jun 27, 2018
Also it
An all-language translation problem has appeared in Wonderland. Don't worry, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
I expect a Polish version in a few days. Everything will work in this release.
Wow! It's really great to have a dev that puts in the effort (even if you're not doing the translation, you're coordinating it). Also want to say that this is a top tier VN so far! Great renders and writing!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
How can I debloc this succes please ?
These are hidden successes in some scenes where we see female characters other than the main ones. Just move the cursor over them and if it turns into an eye, follow this path
—-
Ce sont des succès cachés sur certaines scènes ou l’on voit des personnages féminin autre que les principaux. Il suffit de passer le curseur dessus et si il se transforme en œil, suivre ce chemin

Mandrake87

Jan 19, 2018
Is there going to be an actual story? This is the seventh update and the dev is still tinkering with the prologue.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Is there going to be an actual story? This is the seventh update and the dev is still tinkering with the prologue.
Yes, I do tinker!
I've already tinkered with over 1000 renders, original music, unique characters.
But as they say in France, "Rome wasn't built in a day".
I invite you to consult the Changelog and you will have a better idea of the nature of the updates.
For your information, I'm an independent and I'm doing this game in my spare time. You want more content, more stories, that's all I ask ! Give me some time, become a Patreon !
In the meantime I've put the monthly fee on hold because my goal is not to get money but to offer quality content and a story that holds up.
The end of the prologue means more than 650 renderings that will arrive in late spring. I am reworking the lighting and details.

---

Eh oui, je bricole !
J'ai déja bricolé plus de 1000 rendus, de la musique originale, des personnages uniques.
Mais comme on dit en France, "Rome ne s'est pas faite en un jour"
Je t'invite à consulter le Changelog et tu auras une idée plus précise sur la nature des updates.
Pour info, je suis un indépendant et je fais ce jeu sur mon temps libre. Vous voulez plus de contenue, plus d'histoires, je ne demande que ça, ! Offrez-moi du temps, devenez Patreon !
En attendant j'ai mis en suspent le prélèvement mensuel car mon but n'est pas de soutirer de l'argent mais de proposer un contenu de qualité et une histoire qui tient la route.
La fin du prologue c'est plus de 650 rendus qui arriveront à la fin du printemps. Je retravaille l'éclairage et des détails.

Reactions: TritonSands
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes