Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I liked the game, and I would like to translate it from English into another language, but it is not the main one, but in the tl folder as an additional one. My question is: is there any way to transfer the English text to the main files?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
whats new in this update is there anything new in the main story? Cause i would really like to see more of Lexie

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Well, son, playing the card of an offended diva just because you're French while trying to deceive the F95 community by posting only demo versions of your game ain't gonna cut it - it makes you look like an arrogant pussy.
I am not deceiving anyone, it is clearly displayed. I think you are one of those people who only open it to criticize... I'll be very happy to see you interested in something else than my game !

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Was there anything new for this patch..? Replayed from a fresh start and I notice nothing different from last build..
You will find on F95 only the DEMO version (v0.4d). On my Patreon page, there is the v0.4.1 version which is completely free.
The v0.4.2 will be released soon and adds 200+ renders for Jennifer.
The v0.5.0 which will finish the prologue will be released before summer.

summary here !

Reactions: Hyperserver

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You will find on F95 only the DEMO version (v0.4d). On my Patreon page, there is the v0.4.1 version which is completely free.
The v0.4.2 will be released soon and adds 200+ renders for Jennifer.
The v0.5.0 which will finish the prologue will be released before summer.

summary here !
Ok, no worries :) just figuered it was a new version since it popped up in the "new" thread.. like what I've seen thus far so will be back for the 5.0 version at least. Keep it up, cheers.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the next updates. And if it takes a little longer, then it takes a little longer. I'm so glad that this great game wasn't cancelled, because I really want to experience the story together with Jason. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
The demo was actually pretty fun and interesting. The models are really well done, it kind of threw me off because most people make the characters super pretty which is nothing wrong, but this felt more like real people. I look forward to future updates, but prob will skip a few so I can enjoy more content later.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

NB :
Now that I understand what NTR is, at least it seems to me. I didn't foresee this happening in the near future.
In any case if it were to happen it would be avoidable due to player choice.
Bonsoir Jason Lecoeur . First off nice looking Game and especially very good work on the realistic renders!

No worries I do not want to start THAT DISCUSSION , this is strictly a well intentioned comment on development and strategy for your game. Due to the VERY controversial nature of this topic, the VERY strong opinions that players hold about it, and also simply the insane amount of extra work (both literal work on different scenes and paths as well as creative juices spent) I would strongly advise you to make up your mind from the get go and stick with it.
As aryan7 already said, do not make yourself beholden to the Backers whims in that. The best results are achieved when a Dev has a certain vision and stays true to that. The (pseudo-) democratic process of having decisions by committee will only serve to make your game a weaker product in the end and alienate as many people as it makes happy.

Especially with NTR, as there is really no middle ground. A lot of people HATE it, period. They don't want the slightest shred of it and sometimes the paranoia around it reaches hysterical levels (and I am saying this as someone who can't stand it myself. Still some people need to chill a bit).
On the other side of the spectrum you have the actual NTR fans and they want it as hardcore as possible (for the most part). They will not appreciate some half-assed and inconsequential stuff.

This means you will not get a common continuity with both sides and practically have to develop two different (if parallel) games.

In practice this will lead to one of the two getting more content (probably the one that interests you yourself more) and the other group will be just as livid (if not more) as if you did not offer their path in the first place.

So give it a think. What do YOU want in your game, does it serve the story you want to tell and what is fun for you to do. Then do THAT and say so from early on. It will make your life much easier and your game much better.

Cheers, good luck and have fun with your project!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Je ne suis pas d'accord avec le "anti-français" sur F95 ... je pense plus à " On préfère un compliment menteur à une critique sincère "
I don't agree with the "anti-French" on F95 ... I think more of "We prefer a lying compliment to a sincere criticism".
Personnellement je préfère des échanges constructifs plutôt que pas d'échange du tout. C'est super frustrant de sortir des updates et de n'avoir aucun retour. De proposer des rendus et demander de l'interactivité et de n'avoir aucune réponse.
Quand on à le sentiment d'être suivi par personne, ça ne donne pas très envie de se donner du mal.

Personally I prefer constructive exchanges rather than no exchanges at all. It's very frustrating to put out updates and get no feedback. To propose renderings and ask for interactivity and to have no answer.
When you have the feeling that nobody is following you, it doesn't make you want to work hard.

Reactions: Dripping

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After reading most of the comments and seeing that you want some feedback I'm going to add my 2 cents. (You may not like everything I'm going to say dev, but don't take it personally)

Now that I understand what NTR is, at least it seems to me. I didn't foresee this happening in the near future.
In any case if it were to happen it would be avoidable due to player choice.
It's your game, you can do and add what you want and you like, but if you don't know if there will be ntr in the future or not, that doesn't generate trust in potential players or patrons and many simply ignore the game (either ntr haters or ntr lovers)

NICOLE is more than 350 renders that will make you live an adventure full of magic, fantasy and charm.
The Christmas story not to be missed!
Many do not like games where there are multiple protagonists and less when they are separate stories and this Secondary story seems to be Female mc (For example, I am not interested in playing FMC that means that I would be losing a lot of content, if I or others players don't play Nicole's story, would we be losing important information for Jason's story?)

The fact that Jason's name cannot be changed is entirely voluntary. Just like you can't change the names of the other protagonists.
Why not? Simply because these are Jason's adventures and as a player you are the character.
Many players like to change the name to generate immersion and if you say that we as players are the character, but we can't change the name it's weird.

In addition, throughout the game you will make choices for the other characters. So you are not only playing Jason but all the characters in the story, hence the importance of keeping the names of the characters as they are.
What is the importance of keeping the original names for playing various characters?

I leave on F95 only a demo (v0.4d) for the moment. I am very disappointed with this site which tends to muzzle French creators.
The fact that you are a dev from France has no impact on this page, that is, there are devs from all over the world and players from all over the world, players are not interested in the nationality of the dev, they are only interested in the game if they like it or not.

Leaving all that aside, the renders and animations are good, but besides that so far the story doesn't catch my attention, maybe it's because it's in the prologue still or maybe the fact that you plan to do two stories with multiple protagonists.

(finally imho and personally,the santa scene it's a no for me , the game is new and it makes no sense to make a special, you could have advanced the story instead and it would have been better, I think there are few players who are interested in seeing a scene that has nothing to do with the story or the characters,unless santa is the father of the mc, since the mother magically got pregnant and then santa appears :KEK: )

Well aside from all that Good Luck Dev.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i think the dev is another ass XD
may i ask, why f95 muzzling you? French exclusively

im playing JASON-V0.4d-pc, its the end where the proustite give the mc a bj?
ep2 coming next Christmas? 2022?

feed
tired of his traffic jam
tired of this traffic jam

for anyone complain about the MC's name, you are just being ridiculous

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
For example, I am not interested in playing FMC that means that I would be losing a lot of content, if I or others players don't play Nicole's story, would we be losing important information for Jason's story?)
Hi and thanks for your feedback.

I don't intend to make JASON a game that looks like all the others. Why to be satisfied with only one main character and never to be interested in the others? It is sometimes interesting to know the life of other characters. It adds a lot of depth to the story that is unfolding. In any movie, the viewer is not always focused on the main character. In Jason, the player will of course be playing Jason, but that doesn't stop them from getting to know the other characters, like Nicole or Jennifer and many more to come.

If this aspect of the game doesn't appeal to you, then so be it. As many people say, you can't please everyone and my choice is to make people discover a whole set of different personalities and universes.

As for the quantity of content, I already offer you more than 1000 quality renders, many scenes, varied music and characters that start to be appreciated by many people.

How to get more content ? It's very simple, allow me to have all my time to devote to the development of the game, to be able to pay all the music artists as I want, all the 3d artists for their assets creation. How can I do that ? By financing. There is no secret.

---

Salut et merci pour tes retours.

Je ne compte pas faire de JASON un jeu qui ressemble à tout les autres. Pourquoi se contenter que d'un seul personnage principal et de ne jamais s’intéresser aux autres ? Il est parfois intéressants de connaître la vie des autres personnages. Ca rajoute beaucoup de profondeur dans l'histoire qui se déroule. Dans n'importe quel film, le spectateur n'est pas tout le temps focalisé sur le personnage principal. Dans Jason, le joueur incarnera bien sur Jason mais ça ne l'empêchera pas de découvrir les autres personnages, comme Nicole ou Jennifer et bien d'autre à venir.

Si cet aspect du jeu ne plait pas, alors tant pis. Comme beaucoup le disent, on ne peut pas plaire à tout le monde et mon choix et de faire découvrir tout un ensemble de personnalité et d'univers différent.

En ce qui concerne la quantité de contenu, je vous propose déjà plus de 1000 rendus de qualité, de nombreuses scènes, de la musique variée et des personnages qui commencent à être appréciés par beaucoup de personnes.

Comment avoir plus de contenu ? C'est très simple, me permettre d'avoir tout mon temps pour me consacrer au développement du jeu, pouvoir rémunérer tous les artistes musicaux comme je le souhaite, tous les artistes 3d pour leur création d'assets. Comment me le permettre ? Par le financement. Il n'y a pas de secret.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
feed
tired of his traffic jam
tired of this traffic jam
Done
1645465830304.png

im playing JASON-V0.4d-pc, its the end where the proustite give the mc a bj?
ep2 coming next Christmas? 2022?
The NICOLE part is present from v0.4.1. The episode 2 is for Christmas 2022.
I understand that it is not very clear, I will surely improve my presentation for the choice of the different stories but for the moment we are only at the Alpha phase of development and many things are going to change.
---
La partie NICOLE est présente à partir de la v0.4.1. L’épisode 2 est donc pour noël 2022.
Je comprend que ce n'est pas très clair, j'améliorerai surement ma présentation pour le choix des différentes histoires mais pour l'instant on est qu'à la phase Alpha du développement et bien des choses sont amenés à changer.

i think the dev is another ass XD
may i ask, why f95 muzzling you? French exclusively
I think that the language barrier prevents us from responding well to the questions of others.
Between what I think and what I write, sometimes there is a big difference and problems of understanding. And on this subject, you English speakers are not at all understanding. But we know how to deal with it!
---
Je pense surtout que la barière de la langue nous empêche de bien répondre aux intérogations des autres.
Entre ce que je pense et ce que j'écris, parfois il y a une grande différence et des problèmes de compréhension. Et sur ce sujet là, vous anglophone n'êtes pas du tout compréhensif. Mais on sait faire avec !

for anyone complain about the MC's name, you are just being ridiculous
Is your name Jason?

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I don't intend to make JASON a game that looks like all the others. Why to be satisfied with only one main character and never to be interested in the others? It is sometimes interesting to know the life of other characters. It adds a lot of depth to the story that is unfolding. In any movie, the viewer is not always focused on the main character.
We have a lot of games with the same vision (side stories / multiple protagonist) as you. But they already come with the multiple protagonist tag (479 games). Usually when the player comes to "play a game", he wants to "play" male MC (She want "play" female MC), rename MC, decide where the story goes. Don't watch a movie (or kinetic novel). Because the movie is ready, and in 2 hours you can watch the whole movie. Without waiting 2-3 years.

But thanks for clarifying what you want in your game.
There are few games with multiple protagonist and great support. So don't expect great support early. Be persistent if this is the kind of story you intend to create.

Reactions: preskerd
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes