SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
wheres the forbidden fruit for jennifer in wonderland scene?

edit: Im in this part of the game where I'm suppose to find to this forbidden fruit and I cant seem to find it, Im not sure its because Im an idiot or there some sequence that I need to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
wheres the forbidden fruit for jennifer in wonderland scene?

edit: Im in this part of the game where I'm suppose to find to this forbidden fruit and I cant seem to find it, Im not sure its because Im an idiot or there some sequence that I need to do
It is well hidden on the tree. Do you know what fruit you're looking for yet? Have you looked at Jennifer's room before?

manwulfi

Jan 23, 2020
what the hell you have to click on one pixel on the whole screen within 10 seconds...
sucks

and the hint is even in french without translation

thats so f***ing stupid

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
what the hell you have to click on one pixel on the whole screen within 10 seconds...
sucks

and the hint is even in french without translation

thats so f***ing stupid
3 073 600 possibilités, plutôt cool non ?

Restons sérieux !
En effet il y a un problème de traduction. Veuillez contacter le service après vente. Comment ? C’est gratuit ! Ha ok, alors faut juste attendre un peu que je corrige ça.

De plus, après avoir quitté le wonderland par manque de temps, tu peux y retourner en temps illimité donc no stress mec !
—-
Let's be serious!
Indeed there is a translation problem. Please contact the customer service. How can I do that? It's free! Ha ok, so just wait a little while until I fix it.

Also, after leaving wonderland due to lack of time, you can go back in unlimited time so no stress man!

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
It is well hidden on the tree. Do you know what fruit you're looking for yet? Have you looked at Jennifer's room before?
I saw the fruit in the room, but am not seeing in the tree, overall theres 4 fruits and they are all circular in shape

again very lost, not sure if its even there, I looked very closely in my screen but see no semblance of it anywhere and that there no hint to look for where it is

edit: nevermind found it, its just look like a freaking lift and had not even have the slightest hint of being there
edit: some parts are not fully translated in wonderland

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I saw the fruit in the room, but am not seeing in the tree, overall theres 4 fruits and they are all circular in shape

again very lost, not sure if its even there, I looked very closely in my screen but see no semblance of it anywhere and that there no hint to look for where it is

edit: nevermind found it, its just look like a freaking lift and had not even have the slightest hint of being there
edit: some parts are not fully translated in wonderland
This game is kinda frustrating

levikogeki

Oct 31, 2020
is that the one in jennifer bananas room? but I don't see there are bananas on the tree. If there are bananas on the fruit tree, there are 5, not 4

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I will say the renders look great, and the girl in preview image 5 pushes SO MANY of my buttons.:love:

B93D8C9C-4ECF-4BB1-8513-CA301C1E10DF.jpg
Qui aurait cru qu’Alex puisse exister dans des temps futuriste ou la chair se mêle à l’acier ?
Une nouvelle série de rendus sur ma page Patreon.

Who would have thought that Alex could exist in a futuristic time where flesh mingles with steel?
A new series of renderings on my Patreon page.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Qui aurait cru qu’Alex puisse exister dans des temps futuriste ou la chair se mêle à l’acier ?
Une nouvelle série de rendus sur ma page Patreon.

Who would have thought that Alex could exist in a futuristic time where flesh mingles with steel?
A new series of renderings on my Patreon page.
That actually pushes an additional button of mine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes