Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
While waiting for the weekend's renderings, tonight it will be Kate who will make her appearance around the pool.
---
En attendant les rendus du weekend, ce soir ce sera Kate qui fera son apparition autour de la piscine.

04AD7BF3-A182-4142-B6C6-5C1A6346536A.jpeg

Reactions: Necronlord3

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Hey Jason,
I wish your game would have been more captivating for me, because everytime I see the notification for a new post here, its a post by you.
And I really like a Dev who engages with his audience.

I'm still at the point where they first chill with some beer on the rooftop after moving in.
I'll try to pick it up again soon.

The first notice like "have you paid attention in the previous scene" after you get the tutorial on hidden spots really made me a bit paranoid and I was going back and forth and couldn't find anything at that exact point.

But otherwise, keep up the good work.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hey Jason,
I wish your game would have been more captivating for me, because everytime I see the notification for a new post here, its a post by you.
And I really like a Dev who engages with his audience.

I'm still at the point where they first chill with some beer on the rooftop after moving in.
I'll try to pick it up again soon.

The first notice like "have you paid attention in the previous scene" after you get the tutorial on hidden spots really made me a bit paranoid and I was going back and forth and couldn't find anything at that exact point.

But otherwise, keep up the good work.
Hi Modjdoc, indeed I am quite alone on this thread. It's hard to be known in this jungle of Ren'py game.
Regarding "the previous scene", look at the window on the top left :). Sometimes in the game you are not warned of the clickable zone. You have to be careful.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
So do i play as only Jason coz i see the multiple protag tag? I just wanted to know before starting the game. The renders you post are awesome. So i was thinking of giving it a try but this multiple protag is an immersion killer.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
So do i play as only Jason coz i see the multiple protag tag? I just wanted to know before starting the game. The renders you post are awesome. So i was thinking of giving it a try but this multiple protag is an immersion killer.
I removed the "multiple protag" tag. It is a mistake that it is still there. Originally there were two stories in JASON but I separated the two. No fear, in JASON you play only one character.

• Love
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I removed the "multiple protag" tag. It is a mistake that it is still there. Originally there were two stories in JASON but I separated the two. No fear, in JASON you play only one character.
Thanks for the info. Gonna give it a try. Best of luck to your game, adding to watchlist. Hope we get to see it through to the end. Cheers.

P.S. Do we get to see any milf action in the future maybe? :p
Milfs make the world a better place to live in.:LOL:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thanks for the info. Gonna give it a try. Best of luck to your game, adding to watchlist. Hope we get to see it through to the end. Cheers.

P.S. Do we get to see any milf action in the future maybe? :p
Milfs make the world a better place to live in.:LOL:

Of course there will be MILF, Nicole the mother of Jason will appear in the coming episodes, there is also miss Feng who is an old MILF lol.
I have a lot of good surprises in store for you. I just need time to create ;)

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Of course there will be MILF, Nicole the mother of Jason will appear in the coming episodes, there is also miss Feng who is an old MILF lol.
I have a lot of good surprises in store for you. I just need time to create ;)
Awesome. Sure man take all the time you needed. Just dont take too much.:p I am going to wait for those tasty updates. Good Luck to you.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
This is one of the top 3 games i have played, i hope it can have the success it deserves. The developer's work is noticeable. I loved the scene where Rita was shocked by Jason's tool. Also great is the fact that the game is in multiple languages.
Thank you Jamielogan for your feedback. You can also try GHD "Girls Have Dreams" which I am developing in parallel and which takes place 18 years before the story of JASON.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes