Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Do we have a request thread for 0.5?
Only 4€50 on my Patreon. Participatory funding is there to allow the game to finance itself. Without funding it will unfortunately be the end of the development. So if you liked the beginning, make sure the game will continue.
---
Seulement 4€50 sur mon Patreon. Le financement participatif est là pour permettre au jeu de se financer. Sans financement ce sera malheureusement la fin du dévellopement. Alors si vous avez aimé le début, faites en sorte que le jeu perdure.

Reactions: caravaggio

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Only 4€50 on my Patreon. Participatory funding is there to allow the game to finance itself. Without funding it will unfortunately be the end of the development. So if you liked the beginning, make sure the game will continue.
---
Seulement 4€50 sur mon Patreon. Le financement participatif est là pour permettre au jeu de se financer. Sans financement ce sera malheureusement la fin du dévellopement. Alors si vous avez aimé le début, faites en sorte que le jeu perdure.
This is understandable, you need some funds to develop the game. So this means, that you won't update the game here?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
This is understandable, you need some funds to develop the game. So this means, that you won't update the game here?
Are you working for nothing? You just have to ask yourself that question.
I'll put the version on my page but you have to realize that behind a game like JASON, there are hours of rendering, that can be counted in days, freelancers who create a lot of 3D objects, music composers, translators and that all this little world is not working for the beautiful eyes of the prince.
---
Est-ce que tu travailles pour rien ? Il faut juste ce poser cette question.
Je mettrai la version sur ma page mais il faut quand même prendre conscience que derriere un jeu comme JASON, il y a des heures de rendus, ca se compte en jour même, des indépendants qui crées tout un tas d'objets 3D, des compositeurs musiquaux, des traducteurs et que tout ce petit monde ne travaillent pas pour les beaux yeux du prince.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I am pleased to announce the release of this new version which ends the prologue. Finally!

I hope you will enjoy it. You have a lot of work ahead of you, this update adds no less than 650 beautiful high definition renders, new animations and musics.
Browse through Lexie's different personality traits and discover all the girls around you.

Use the gallery to find the unexplored paths. In a word, enjoy!

I advise you to start a new game because as you may have noticed, I removed the NICOLE part.
I also recommend you to erase your backup file called "JASON", it is located here: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Jason update v0.5 format IG.jpg

Thanks again for your support, JASON would not exist without you.

daan89

Jun 19, 2020
I am pleased to announce the release of this new version which ends the prologue. Finally!

I hope you will enjoy it. You have a lot of work ahead of you, this update adds no less than 650 beautiful high definition renders, new animations and musics.
Browse through Lexie's different personality traits and discover all the girls around you.

Use the gallery to find the unexplored paths. In a word, enjoy!

I advise you to start a new game because as you may have noticed, I removed the NICOLE part.
I also recommend you to erase your backup file called "JASON", it is located here: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

View attachment 1831307

Thanks again for your support, JASON would not exist without you.
Man, what a nice job. Congratulations! Keep on with the project because, without a doubt, it's one of the best I've ever played. I will start supporting you as soon as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi Jason Lecoeur

Firstly, I would like to thank you for the second part of the prologue. It was just great and I am looking forward to the next adventures with Jason. :)

Secondly, I have a question or a request. Is it perhaps possible to assign a name when saving? Since, as it looks at the moment, there are three slightly different paths, I would like to name them separately.

I wish you all the best! :)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi Jason Lecoeur

Firstly, I would like to thank you for the second part of the prologue. It was just great and I am looking forward to the next adventures with Jason. :)

Secondly, I have a question or a request. Is it perhaps possible to assign a name when saving? Since, as it looks at the moment, there are three slightly different paths, I would like to name them separately.

I wish you all the best! :)
Hello Coyote,
Indeed I said the same thing to myself and I will do that for the next update which I hope will arrive before the end of the summer.
Thank you for following the adventures of JASON, I'm glad you like it.

Reactions: Coyote01

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] JASON [v0.5] [CoeurDeCochon] [OS@795MB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 795MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 378MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :sneaky:

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
A good game, with french spirit, enjoy sex and forget.
Please Dev, ERASE the fog effect when someone is thinking.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If you start looking at what some people say about NTR, you give up playing the game buddy.
It's full of people who love NTR, those who don't like it are a minority.... It's full of NTR game..... Futa..... Gay.... but if you elaborate correctly within the script this everything can be avoided in the path of the routes you create.
I know many good games that have options to disable this, those who like it use those who don't like it, disable it and proceed with your game and don't worry about it.
Success in your game, and thank you.(y):coffee:

1st

Nov 18, 2018
This game has all images saved in "images.jas" file. I tried to extract images from that file using many different extrators and.. I failed. Anyone have an idea how to do it?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Finally something good to play, been a bit on a slow pace lately...Nothing that hooks me in from first playthrough
looking forward playing the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Holy shit, did i read that correct or am i high?
If you must be really blind, I wrote with all the letters about what I think about NTR everyone has a taste I respect theirs so why not respect the others. Have Holy patience with these debates against those who develop something about NTR the worst people in the world are the ones who criticize, because they are the ones who have the most trauma in real life, this must be your case like many others. :FacePalm:

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes