S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You played on PC? No bug on LI interface ?
Yea, I played on PC.

The bugs I got were the explanations for the game mechanics still being in french even though the rest of the game was in English. Actually a few of the Love Interest diary entries were still in French too, ditto for MCs diary entry.

Also trying to open the Diary keept crashing after the scene where you get to choose the gingers pubic hair style

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Yea, I played on PC.

The bugs I got were the explanations for the game mechanics still being in french even though the rest of the game was in English. Actually a few of the Love Interest diary entries were still in French too, ditto for MCs diary entry.

Also trying to open the Diary keept crashing after the scene where you get to choose the gingers pubic hair style
Arfff!
I did not have these problems during my tests at home.
In the meantime I have upgraded to version 8 of ren'py. So I will have to test again.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"Vary" "realism" "more choices" "sharing is caring". Is there a cuckolds dictionary? :oops:. Everyone repeats the same thing
I hate NTR as much as the next sane person, but this game does explicitly allow you to avoid it from the beginning.

What you replied to doesn't have anything to do with what you've said.

Any group of people arguing for or against a kink or fetish being included are going to typically use many of the same points and phrases, that just makes sense.

The problem with NTR is typically the lack of consent and foreknowledge. You're being cheated on. If I chose to have a threesome, I'm not getting "cucked" or cheated on. It's why in harem games, the girls playing amongst themselves isn't seen as cheating or NTR etc.

More options and choices are always a good thing. I love being able to get girls pregnant in games, but I'd never want that forced on all players etc.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] JASON [v0.5.3] [CoeurDeCochon] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 832MB
Repack size: 242MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Update Only from v0.5.2 to v0.5.3 (2.76MB) =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :sneaky:

Last edited:

MingER82

May 18, 2022
Give me an example with a screenshot.
here for example:
Bug.jpg

Figured it out....if you change the language you need to close the game and restart otherwise the tooltips will stay in the language that was set by start...for example if you start the game in french and switch to english the game is english but the tooltpis are still in french..if you start the game in english and switch to french..the game is in french but the tooltips remain in english

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
here for example:
View attachment 2184543

Figured it out....if you change the language you need to close the game and restart otherwise the tooltips will stay in the language that was set by start...for example if you start the game in french and switch to english the game is english but the tooltpis are still in french..if you start the game in english and switch to french..the game is in french but the tooltips remain in english
I swapped to English in the main menu before ever starting the game itself, and those explanations were still in French

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
start a new gamehis error only came from a specific place and only with Jason himself.
Odd, I also did the language change BEFORE I started my game, and I'm still getting french explanations at the start of my game.

Update.... OK, so I closed the game and restarted a new game playing to where the first pop out box happens, and the box was in english. I also loaded an earlier save that showed a french pop-out box, and it was also english now. So, for me a game reboot (NOT a system reboot) would have resolved my issue without starting a new game.

Maybe closing and restarting the game after a language change has been done, could resolve the language translation issues from past saves? It worked for me.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I did start a new game. This error only came from a specific place and only with Jason himself.
Ok I found it! It's right after the bakery when you go to the LI menu and click on Jason right?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have to ask........... is this being slow burned to a crisp or what?
Well what's out right now is just the prologue, and we make great progress with one of the main female Love Interests, so I wouldn't call it a slow burn.

One of the other girls, progresses kinda quickly, but not in the same ways.

I think there will be a degree of slow burning, but it'll be for story and character development, rather than just stretching things out. The characters are people, not walking sex toys

edited to fix typos

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes