Eku7

Aug 18, 2018
I have difficulties to create an Android built, not having Android support at home.
The available apk doesn't work?
I have an android 12 phone. The apk installed fine but it crashes the moment I open the installed game. I will retry by downloading again but anyone else can try and confirm it will be helpful.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I had hopes for the game. Didn't take long before you went the ntr route after initially saying you would avoid it. I know you say there isn't any ntr content but this is the kind of shit the keeps people from supporting devs. Good luck with the project.
It's not even in the game yet and if it will be it's going to be optional and you can opt out of seeing it. Plus you have to really mess up, like intentionally, to ever see it. Maybe enjoy the game for what it is before writing it off.

Reactions: botc76

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
I have an android 12 phone. The apk installed fine but it crashes the moment I open the installed game. I will retry by downloading again but anyone else can try and confirm it will be helpful.
I have the same problem man im android 11

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey guys what did I do wrong downloaded the game and I can't switch the Language ? only french aviable on the Menu
do I need an extra patch ? or something ?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey guys what did I do wrong downloaded the game and I can't switch the Language ? only french aviable on the Menu
do I need an extra patch ? or something ?
Do you see the little French flag in the main menu? If you click on that it should allow you to pick a different language by clicking on a different flag.

Also, after you do, you might need to quit the game and restart it for all the translations to be shown properly for some of the explanations in the actual game

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I haven't changed any tags, I'm adapting!
If, the MC should by his choices want to ignore a LI, I leave myself the possibility to create scenes where this LI would be with another person. If the player doesn't want to see an NTR scene then he won't see anything. If he doesn't mind, then there will be a possibility to see it.
Stop being so offended when we talk about sex! Stay open-minded for God's sake!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Is it annoying to know that the story adapts to the player's choices?
MC doesn't want NTR? Ok! The story won't offer him one.
MC wants all the girls for himself? Ok! They will be all at his feet.
The MC wants at some point in the story to get a taste of male desire? He will have the choice and can stick his dick where he wants!
The MC wants to take Marvin's cock? Why not?

I think you don't understand that in JASON, everything is possible if and only if the player wants it!

What's wrong with that? Just because you had bad experiences with other games, doesn't mean that JASON will bring you bad experiences. I have ambition in what I do!

I'll add one thing, it's those who lecture and bitch the most who never support the developers!

04.jpg
To calm the fears, here is an unedited preview of the next update.
And those who don't want to hear about JASON anymore, go and see elsewhere. I love you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Is Lexie going to be a forced LI? Because right now there is no real way of not getting physical with her.
Indeed, we can't avoid the Sunday morning scene.

But following the wish made on the roof, the MC starts a relationship with her, becomes more complicit with her until they get naked and touch each other, or remain friends even if they end up completely naked.

There is nevertheless a thread in the game and Lexie is and will be THE main LI.

Will the player want to sleep with her or leave her out. You will see but in episode 01 there will already be this kind of choice to make.

In life all good things come to an end so why not have the player push Lexie away later? To replace her? to leave with a man?

However, this requires time to develop, and for the moment I don't plan it. On the other hand I leave in my code, the possibility to add this kind of situation.
Do you understand now why I ask these questions at the beginning of the game? If I can avoid you to start a new game at each update then I might as well foresee all the possibilities.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes