jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I just started a question, I changed the language to Spanish, I restarted the game and I have phrases in Spanish and French, they all get mixed up with each other... I don't understand where I have to change to make it just Spanish...

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I just started a question, I changed the language to Spanish, I restarted the game and I have phrases in Spanish and French, they all get mixed up with each other... I don't understand where I have to change to make it just Spanish...
Hi,
The translator of JASON in Spanish did not translate me a part of the game.
I hope that for the release of the EP01 to be able to offer you a game entirely in Spanish.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I like a lot this game, love the "french style os sex and kink" but I think dev have to continue the story or we have another ORS.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The bugs that were reported to me during the day are corrected. New version V0.5.3 will be available tomorrow morning, French time.
Here a Patch for PC V0.5.2 :
  • Unrar and replace the script file (V5.0.2/game/script.jas)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Of course. That is a Ren”py systems file the game engine uses to run the game.
Go figure. All system files that are used to run things that come from outside the system
are foreign and potent enough to screw your game for good .. but this is straight from dev, mind you.
Do you hate Lexie lecoeur ????
Patch is a trojan :mad:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 2184725

Come dim my fire up and hotter.
Do you mean something like...

come on baby light my fire.gif

?

This is "dimming' a fire:

dimming fire.gif

So dimming a fire doesn't make it hotter.

Dimming can't be "up" and hotter.

dim (dĭm)
adj. dim·mer, dim·mest
a. Lacking in brightness: a dim room.
b. Emitting only a small amount of light; faint: a dim light bulb. See Synonyms at dark.
2. Lacking luster; dull or subdued: dim, faded colors.
3. Faintly or unclearly perceived; indistinct: a dim figure in the distance; dim, far-off sounds.
4. Lacking sharpness or clarity; vague: a dim recollection; only a dim idea of how the machine worked.
5. Weak or diminished; feeble: dim eyesight; a dim hope.
6. Negative, unfavorable, or disapproving: a dim future in store; takes a dim view of gambling.
7. Dull or slow-witted: "[She] had always seemed rather dim and vacant" (Mary V. Dearborn).
tr. & intr.v. dimmed, dim·ming, dims
To make or become dim.

Just a friendly FYI (For Your Information).

Have a good one!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JASON-0.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes