hyn

Aug 1, 2018
When I try to run the game with the patch, I get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/LI_classe.rpy", line 51, in <module>
Error: unsupported locale setting

Works fine without it. Running on macOS.
---

EDIT: Managed to get it to work by changing to French, applying patch and changing it back to English.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
It looks like you copied the two files wrong. you have to overwrite the script.jas file and add the "interdit.jas" file
But the new file is .rpa instead of .jas, at least in the OSX version. I tried using both the osx and windows patches. The app with the patched osx .rpa files crashes immediately, and the app with the patched windows files crashes with an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Haven't played this one as it's not working under JoiPlay (not dev's fault, of course).

However, some of the descriptions regarding the reality of graphics heavily appeals to me and I'm willing to undust my laptop for this one.

I want my MC to smack and pop open an external hemmorhoid 'till the bitch gets pale like a vampire (the author says it's part of life, and I swear I've seen plenty, so I hope he keeps his word).

...But my nose senses the smell of some WOKE shit in here. And I'd preffer a toumour on my pancreas instead of that.

Am I right or just paranoid?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
And now I get a different crash error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I see, I had fixed this function for windows but it does not work on MAC. I'll prepare a patch to test. We pass in MP
Edit: It's fixed. Patch link updated !

Last edited:
Reactions: IMNC

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Haven't played this one as it's not working under JoiPlay (not dev's fault, of course).

However, some of the descriptions regarding the reality of graphics heavily appeals to me and I'm willing to undust my laptop for this one.

I want my MC to smack and pop open an external hemmorhoid 'till the bitch gets pale like a vampire (the author says it's part of life, and I swear I've seen plenty, so I hope he keeps his word).

...But my nose senses the smell of some WOKE shit in here. And I'd preffer a toumour on my pancreas instead of that.

Am I right or just paranoid?
Lots of amazing woke wonderfulness. Lots of gay, bisexual and lesbian characters

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Lots of amazing woke wonderfulness. Lots of gay, bisexual and lesbian characters
Cool characters for a couple of beers in the nearby pub, but zero interest in their sexual interactions.
Thanks for the heads-up! Almost bit the bullet.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
That's not what woke is....but okay.

Theres literally no forced diversity or SJW themes to this game. Having gay or minority characters doesnt make something woke. Tokenizing them and then screaming about how everything is the pale man's fault would be woke. There's barely enough game here to even consider it a narrative lol

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's not what woke is....but okay.

Theres literally no forced diversity or SJW themes to this game. Having gay or minority characters doesnt make something woke. Tokenizing them and then screaming about how everything is the pale man's fault would be woke. There's barely enough game here to even consider it a narrative lol
Most people who use "woke" as a deragatory term see anything that isn't straight as being woke. If I had my way everything would be so woke in every meaning of the term that people who hate wokeness kill themselves

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Is there supposed to be a choice when the asian lady asks if you need a massage? i mean the only option is "no thanks"

Reactions: jem00

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
It was a great update!! I was waiting for the Alex content what you mentioned earlier, but maybe i was not enough paying enough attention for when it comes :D So we will get it in the second part?
I'm also waiting to get an eyeful of Alex's alleged hairy bush and all that goes with it. ;)
But it looks like we'll have to be patient another month or two.

Great update though!

Aug 3, 2021
First of all, I'm sorry for the long text, but I really want to tell my honest opinion.
I found you in that pubic haired thread and then played your other game (wich I loved btw). It looked like this game here would be updated soon, so I waited for a bit to play. And now that I finally played it, I must say: you know how to make a good (and hot) game, sir.

So far, this game has ticked a lot of boxes for me:
- Beautiful renders
- Nice bushes (hard to find these days)
- Exhibitionism
- Incest
- Both straight and gay scenes even though I only had straight scenes during my run, but I bet you didn't put the bi option in the game for nothing (even harder to find).

If this game had urination and, well, let's say "more controvertial" scenes, I would say this game was specially made for me. Who knows? A man can dream.
That scene with mom was short, but I absolutelly LOVED the interaction and my expectations for the next family scenes are on the sky. Sorry, but there's something in this type of family dynamic (like, a family that's open and casual with sexual stuff and stuff) that REALLY catch me and I just want to see more

So far my only concern is the cheating option. I absolutelly DESPISE ntr, but I'm afraid of losing contents like "girls having fun" or maybe even sharing scenes (sometimes I'm ok with sharing), so I activated it. If the game ever have ntrcontent in the future, I hope it will be optional even with the cheating activated.

Well, overall I loved the game, you sure know what you are doing. Good luck, dev.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes