Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
First of all, I'm sorry for the long text, but I really want to tell my honest opinion.
I found you in that pubic haired thread and then played your other game (wich I loved btw). It looked like this game here would be updated soon, so I waited for a bit to play. And now that I finally played it, I must say: you know how to make a good (and hot) game, sir.

So far, this game has ticked a lot of boxes for me:
- Beautiful renders
- Nice bushes (hard to find these days)
- Exhibitionism
- Incest
- Both straight and gay scenes even though I only had straight scenes during my run, but I bet you didn't put the bi option in the game for nothing (even harder to find).

If this game had urination and, well, let's say "more controvertial" scenes, I would say this game was specially made for me. Who knows? A man can dream.
That scene with mom was short, but I absolutelly LOVED the interaction and my expectations for the next family scenes are on the sky. Sorry, but there's something in this type of family dynamic (like, a family that's open and casual with sexual stuff and stuff) that REALLY catch me and I just want to see more

So far my only concern is the cheating option. I absolutelly DESPISE ntr, but I'm afraid of losing contents like "girls having fun" or maybe even sharing scenes (sometimes I'm ok with sharing), so I activated it. If the game ever have ntrcontent in the future, I hope it will be optional even with the cheating activated.

Well, overall I loved the game, you sure know what you are doing. Good luck, dev.
Thank you for this long comment.
To keep it short because I have work to do ;) my answer is "Yes" in regards to avoidable NTR. For now it is not topical but I do not close the door to a future integration. AND, even if one chooses NTR at PSY, there will always be a way to avoid it.
I haven't added these icons yet, but the particular paths (Gay, Bi, NTR and incest...= will be indicated by icons as it is currently the case with the character icons.
---
Merci pour ce long commentaire.
Pour faire court car j'ai du travail ;) je réponds "Oui" pour ce qui est du NTR évitable. Pour l'instant ce n'est pas d'actualité mais je ne ferme pas la porte à une future intégration. ET, même si on choisi NTR chez le PSY, il y aura toujours un moyen de l'éviter.
Je n'ai pas encore ajouté ces icones, mais les chemins particulier (Gay, Bi, NTR et incest...= seront indiqués par des icones comme c'est le cas actuellement avec les icones de personnages.

Aug 3, 2021
Thank you for this long comment.
To keep it short because I have work to do ;) my answer is "Yes" in regards to avoidable NTR. For now it is not topical but I do not close the door to a future integration. AND, even if one chooses NTR at PSY, there will always be a way to avoid it.
I haven't added these icons yet, but the particular paths (Gay, Bi, NTR and incest...= will be indicated by icons as it is currently the case with the character icons.
---
Merci pour ce long commentaire.
Pour faire court car j'ai du travail ;) je réponds "Oui" pour ce qui est du NTR évitable. Pour l'instant ce n'est pas d'actualité mais je ne ferme pas la porte à une future intégration. ET, même si on choisi NTR chez le PSY, il y aura toujours un moyen de l'éviter.
Je n'ai pas encore ajouté ces icones, mais les chemins particulier (Gay, Bi, NTR et incest...= seront indiqués par des icones comme c'est le cas actuellement avec les icones de personnages.
Thank you, dev. I would gladly support you, you deserve it, but sadly I'm a college student (aka I'm totally BROKE), so if you are still making games until I have a job, I will subscribe.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Humm, sorry to tell you, but the android version bug on my phone : it crash when opening an installed game.
More precisely : it opens fine when first installation is made and i can play.
When i close the game and , after some time, i want to open it to play more, it crashes.

Seems the same issue as in November 2022.

Any fix possible ?

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Dev congrats for your wonderful and highly erotic game. My only issue is that with every update I have to start the game from the beginning. An exciting story and good communication are the keys to success. I can see that you have both. Best of luck with your project.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I really enjoy the game and the story thus far, but as the game goes on, if I have to keep starting from the beginning every single update, this will kill it for me, its my only real issue with the game and I hope that can be resolved

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Humm, sorry to tell you, but the android version bug on my phone : it crash when opening an installed game.
More precisely : it opens fine when first installation is made and i can play.
When i close the game and , after some time, i want to open it to play more, it crashes.

Seems the same issue as in November 2022.

Any fix possible ?
Do you remember clicking on this icon in your previous game? Icon in the gallery?
1683734922567.png

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Dear Dev congrats for your wonderful and highly erotic game. My only issue is that with every update I have to start the game from the beginning. An exciting story and good communication are the keys to success. I can see that you have both. Best of luck with your project.
Normally this is the last time you have to restart the game. I won't touch the LI interface code anymore

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Yes sir !
Is it the wrong one ?
No on the contrary, this is my last build.
I can't reproduce this problem on my android emulator. At home it works fine.
Maybe you have to reinstall the apk?

Other players under android have this problem?

mostafa riad

Aug 19, 2018
« Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers »
;)DPC
I downloaded it and the patch and found no update it ends after the girls leave the powerful man at bedroom ... so where is the update? or what i did wrong?? Need full explaining! please

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Bon, même problème.
Désinstallation du pack.
Téléchargement du fichier sur Mega.
Installation.
Lancement du jeu
Langue : French
Nouvelle partie.
Choix du prénom du protagoniste.
Sauvegarde.
Continuation du jeu.
Seconde sauvegarde.
Je quitte le jeu.
Je le relance et il crashe direct.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Ha mais tu es français :)
Je suis en train d'upload une nouvelle version mais j'ai une conection de merde donc c'est long.
Je pense savoir d’où ça vient.
Je te passe le lien demain matin.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I downloaded it and the patch and found no update it ends after the girls leave the powerful man at bedroom ... so where is the update? or what i did wrong?? Need full explaining! please
A full explanation would take me three months so I will summarize it.
Everything is said in the "Changelog"!
I am making an effort to offer you this update quickly, so please make an effort to be courteous.

Reactions: merleved

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Hot Dam', after disgusting music taste of -most- developers, some damn good music taste and it feels like a fresh air bubble in space. Somehow you just made a hillbilly motherfker very happy, Atta boi / girl.

I'm comin'... I'm comin' comin' baby... comi' comi' com' com' YEEEEY.... 8D

NOTE: By the way, arrows are not that strait; they shake their arse continuously in flight. 8D

Last edited:
  • Love
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes