Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
where are the saved game states in the games folder I don't see the Save subfile and then I can't start the game because I get this problem
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/LI_classe.rpy", line 44, in <module>
Error: unsupported locale setting

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "LI_classe.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.5
Thu May 11 15:43:52 2023
The states are in the persistent file

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
where are the saved game states in the games folder I don't see the Save subfile and then I can't start the game because I get this problem
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.5
Thu May 11 15:43:52 2023
I just updated the links to the patches. They should work on all OS now.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Had the same problem, went and got it straight from SS link, and that one is fine. The one linked here is broken, possibly by the leaker just to troll everyone trying to get it for free.

Edit: Well, the unpatched version works, the patch breaks it. Dunno why it's not prepatched on SS, as they don't care about content so need to censor/decensor anything.
I just updated the links to the patches. They should work on all OS now.

Reactions: UpYours69

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I played this before but didn't put on watch cause it just didn't have enough at the time, but now I think it is great, love that I can actually be bi in this game although we haven't had interactions with others guys yet gonna keep an eye out for this one, it has some ye old tropes of the gender but it seems self-aware about them I would recommend for sure at least for now, not gonna leave a review cause I don't like how they work here but yeah good luck to the dev and hope to see more of this game.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
My save didn't work in this update so I started a new one and...
how do I turn off the off the skipping sound?? sfx and music sliders did nothing

Anyway, good to see more kinks/options being brought to the table (and actually being options to take)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
My save didn't work in this update so I started a new one and...
how do I turn off the off the skipping sound?? sfx and music sliders did nothing

Anyway, good to see more kinks/options being brought to the table (and actually being options to take)
You can't turn down the sound of the fast forward.
I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Just a quick question...
Will the game only be available in French and English from now on or will other languages be supported again later?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Just a quick question...
Will the game only be available in French and English from now on or will other languages be supported again later?
I contacted my usual translators to translate the update. Normally I will propose the languages that are already implemented.

Reactions: Coyote01

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hallo, Lexie lecoeur, considering the first question during the psy-session... do you plan to make a gay route as well? So far, if Jason answers he is gay, most of the following story has no sense :D Perhaps there should be some temporary stop and info like "this route will be continued in future updates". Anyway, thanks for the game :)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hallo, Lexie lecoeur, considering the first question during the psy-session... do you plan to make a gay route as well? So far, if Jason answers he is gay, most of the following story has no sense :D Perhaps there should be some temporary stop and info like "this route will be continued in future updates". Anyway, thanks for the game :)
Yes, I didn't develop this way even if some dialogues change.
In French, by choosing the gay way, you choose "Gay n'ayant pas fait sont coming out" so you have to understand that Jason will become gay.
But indeed, I have so many things to do before that this way is put aside. In fact, in the restaurant's toilets I specify that the gay path is on stand-by for the moment

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes, I didn't develop this way even if some dialogues change.
In French, by choosing the gay way, you choose "Gay n'ayant pas fait sont coming out" so you have to understand that Jason will become gay.
But indeed, I have so many things to do before that this way is put aside. In fact, in the restaurant's toilets I specify that the gay path is on stand-by for the moment
Thank you for let us know. I will gladly support the game on Patreon once you start develop this route. - Another idea, if I may :) Perhaps it is good to keep in mind that people can play the game without willing f**k every girl but choose only few of them, both from "moral" or "attraction" reasons. Although you offer some options for Jason, how to react, the general narrative push Jason to be horny guy looking or thinking after every gal he has just met. E. g. during the call with his mother, you offer two options, however any is "neutral". He is "forced" to be more or less pervert. I think making it more nuanced would be only great and more people would enjoy Jason's story of "coming of age" that in general has many trajectories and facets. And one detail. If Erik is wishing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Anyway, thank you for your work, it has a huge potential and I wish you succeed to develop it fully!

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thank you for let us know. I will gladly support the game on Patreon once you start develop this route. - Another idea, if I may :) Perhaps it is good to keep in mind that people can play the game without willing f**k every girl but choose only few of them, both from "moral" or "attraction" reasons. Although you offer some options for Jason, how to react, the general narrative push Jason to be horny guy looking or thinking after every gal he has just met. E. g. during the call with his mother, you offer two options, however any is "neutral". He is "forced" to be more or less pervert. I think making it more nuanced would be only great and more people would enjoy Jason's story of "coming of age" that in general has many trajectories and facets. And one detail. If Erik is wishing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Anyway, thank you for your work, it has a huge potential and I wish you succeed to develop it fully!

It's hard to think of everything. And it's with pleasure that I'll take into account your remarks concerning the gay way and the others too.
Indeed, I am modifying my way of proposing many choices so that it sticks to the greatest number of players. I will make changes in the choices as the updates come.
Already in the next update you will see the change. I will introduce the notion of "certified LI" which will be a kind of tag on the people of interest that the player will choose from the many LI.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I will introduce the notion of "certified LI" which will be a kind of tag on the people of interest that the player will choose from the many LI.
Is this not a harem game? Will we not be able to openly date and be in a relationship with multiple girls/guys at the same time?
Because only two things so far could ruin this game for me; 1. mind breaking love interests and/or magically forcing their sexualities to change 2. having to be monogamous with the option to cheat on our boyfriend/girlfriend.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Is this not a harem game? Will we not be able to openly date and be in a relationship with multiple girls/guys at the same time?
Because only two things so far could ruin this game for me; 1. mind breaking love interests and/or magically forcing their sexualities to change 2. having to be monogamous with the option to cheat on our boyfriend/girlfriend.
I reassure you, you will be able to choose all the LI if you wish. And the LIs that don't let you will just be friends or colleagues. I'm not changing my game philosophy, just opening more possibilities.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
This was going really well, the clown was weird but whatever, and now everyone is just talking about their tits? Wtf.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes