Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Decent human conversation?

But I've played a little more now and I see I overestimated the MC. I suppose there's some magic stuff going on but now he's just a sex-brained idiot.

Why do you say that the hero is an idiot? Sure, he thinks about sex often, but I don't get the impression that he's an idiot. On the contrary, he goes with the flow and takes advantage of opportunities that come his way. Plus, he realizes that the girls he works with are strangely outgoing and friendly with him. The power of the pendant is becoming more and more present, and he doesn't know how to control it yet. So, he's experiencing its effects.

Reactions: merleved

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Why do you say that the hero is an idiot? Sure, he thinks about sex often, but I don't get the impression that he's an idiot. On the contrary, he goes with the flow and takes advantage of opportunities that come his way. Plus, he realizes that the girls he works with are strangely outgoing and friendly with him. The power of the pendant is becoming more and more present, and he doesn't know how to control it yet. So, he's experiencing its effects.
Admittedly I'm still very early in. And yes he isn't actually of low intelligence. But on Monday morning he gets up to go to work and on the bus he sees an attractive woman and he wants to fuck her, and is convinced she wants it too. Then in the elevator, he sees an attractive woman and he wants to fuck her, in his mind, he walks through how he'll do that and how she'll love it. When he gets to the reception desk? He sees an attractive woman and he wants to fuck her. After that, he meets one of his colleagues and can you guess what? He wants to fuck her and "take a look at her pipe" too. It's just hard to take a character seriously when 90% of his inner monologue is "lemme stick my dick in it".

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Admittedly I'm still very early in. And yes he isn't actually of low intelligence. But on Monday morning he gets up to go to work and on the bus he sees an attractive woman and he wants to fuck her, and is convinced she wants it too. Then in the elevator, he sees an attractive woman and he wants to fuck her, in his mind, he walks through how he'll do that and how she'll love it. When he gets to the reception desk? He sees an attractive woman and he wants to fuck her. After that, he meets one of his colleagues and can you guess what? He wants to fuck her and "take a look at her pipe" too. It's just hard to take a character seriously when 90% of his inner monologue is "lemme stick my dick in it".
It seems to me that what you're saying is what goes on in every man's brain, right? lol Jason is a guy who often thinks about sex and wants to have fun, and since he moved in, he's had more and more ideas like this one that pop into his head. The dormant pendant awakens after years and he's in need. Poor Jason succumbs to several sexual impulses and realizes that he can almost influence the people around him. Meanwhile, life goes on and the world we live in is constantly screwing around. Poor Jason falls victim to this by following Julienne into the bathroom, but he can avoid it by waiting for Lexie. What he's experiencing with her is very common and not extravagant at all. Just wait and see what happens next, and hopefully my translation into your language doesn't change the original French version too much. I don't have that kind of remark in my language.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It seems to me that what you're saying is what goes on in every man's brain, right? lol Jason is a guy who often thinks about sex and wants to have fun, and since he moved in, he's had more and more ideas like this one that pop into his head. The dormant pendant awakens after years and he's in need. Poor Jason succumbs to several sexual impulses and realizes that he can almost influence the people around him. Meanwhile, life goes on and the world we live in is constantly screwing around. Poor Jason falls victim to this by following Julienne into the bathroom, but he can avoid it by waiting for Lexie. What he's experiencing with her is very common and not extravagant at all. Just wait and see what happens next, and hopefully my translation into your language doesn't change the original French version too much. I don't have that kind of remark in my language.
I agree with HarveyD, I think it is a little bit too much, hopefully it is mostly the influence of the pendant and it will change in near future. Otherwise, poor Jason :)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
No. Like really no. No well-adjusted man spends minutes of his time vividly imagining fucking every woman he meets. And even if there are guys who do, it's very different when it's written as a character's inner monologue.
I'll see what's going on with the translation. And I will pay special attention to what you are telling me.
PS: Not easy to make a game lol

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Love your game so far. My only "worry" at this stage is that you have introduces such a lot of potential love interests, that to be able to give all of them some screen time with Jason will be an enormous task.

All the girls are attractive in their own way, even the male best friend's sister have stuff going for her. I love the different shapes and sizes you have introduced.

Good luck with the Game!!

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love your game so far. My only "worry" at this stage is that you have introduces such a lot of potential love interests, that to be able to give all of them some screen time with Jason will be an enormous task.

All the girls are attractive in their own way, even the male best friend's sister have stuff going for her. I love the different shapes and sizes you have introduced.

I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021

Thank you for this little comment. Indeed, the compendium is filling up quickly. It's just that the story has a lot of characters. Since I have the ambition to make a long game, I might as well present you with the basics. Then we will only have to create good stories. And I have plenty of ideas. Regarding the main story, the update will be coming soon, hopefully before the end of the month.

PS: I have taken into account many remarks you have made during the previous update. I'm sure you will like all these little modifications to the interface. Without your remarks, it would be more difficult to correct mistakes and improve.
---
En effet, le compendium se remplit vite. C'est juste que l'histoire comporte beaucoup de personnages. Comme j'ai l'ambition de faire un long jeu, autant vous présenter les bases. Ensuite il n'y aura plus qu'à créer de bonnes histoires. Et j'ai plein d'idées. En ce qui concerne l'histoire principale, l'update arrivera bientôt, avant la fin du mois j'espère.

PS: J'ai pris en compte de nombreuses remarques que vous m'avez faites lors du précédent update. Je suis sûr que vous allez aimer toutes ces petites modifications sur l'interface. Sans vos remarques, il serait plus difficile de corriger les erreurs et de s'améliorer.

• Love
Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.
It's not really a complaint, more of a worry. As a rule I'm not really a harem guy. (I find most harem games boring. In a lot of them the "harem" girls just becomes the same copy and paste version of a generic LI)
But that is not my complaint here.

My Worry, is with such a lot of girls, having potentially multiple paths, the game will become increasingly complex, to such a degree, that the dev get's into a position that the story moves forward at a snails pace since there are such a lot of threads to keep together with all the potential LIs. Now some devs, at this stage can get discouraged if some players start complaining that "their" girl don't get enough screen time. Some devs might get so discouraged, that the big A word can come into play.

Not saying that is this dev.
Like I said, this story is panning out to be pretty damn good and interesting. So I'm just rooting for the dev to keep at it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thank you for this little comment. Indeed, the compendium is filling up quickly. It's just that the story has a lot of characters. Since I have the ambition to make a long game, I might as well present you with the basics. Then we will only have to create good stories. And I have plenty of ideas. Regarding the main story, the update will be coming soon, hopefully before the end of the month.

PS: I have taken into account many remarks you have made during the previous update. I'm sure you will like all these little modifications to the interface. Without your remarks, it would be more difficult to correct mistakes and improve.
---
En effet, le compendium se remplit vite. C'est juste que l'histoire comporte beaucoup de personnages. Comme j'ai l'ambition de faire un long jeu, autant vous présenter les bases. Ensuite il n'y aura plus qu'à créer de bonnes histoires. Et j'ai plein d'idées. En ce qui concerne l'histoire principale, l'update arrivera bientôt, avant la fin du mois j'espère.

PS: J'ai pris en compte de nombreuses remarques que vous m'avez faites lors du précédent update. Je suis sûr que vous allez aimer toutes ces petites modifications sur l'interface. Sans vos remarques, il serait plus difficile de corriger les erreurs et de s'améliorer.
Please don't see my comments as criticisms. I love your game and all the girls you introduced.
There is not a single thing I hate about your game.

The best of luck going forward. Love your game.:love::love:

• Red Heart

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am enjoying the game thus far, although having to restart while understandable, is always annoying when the game doesn't progress at the back end at all. Meaning that ending at the same scene 2 releases in a row is disappointing.

I would also comment on how the MC comes across as excessivly sex addled. Meaning at no point in my life have I seen a new woman and then spent an excesivly long time fantasizing about her. I mean, yeah, I've seen a woman and gone 'Wow, I'd do her! What an incredible pair of legs" or something, but the MC in the elevator, it just seems a bit excesive.

I think thats about enough out of me. Keep up the good work, I look forward to progressing the story next release.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Promotion de sortie v0.7.1.jpg

The release of the new update is scheduled for this week. A French and English version is available at the moment, and I'm expecting the German and Russian translations by the end of the week.
Do you want some numbers?

• 2 animations
  • 440 renders
  • 30 minutes of new gameplay
  • 4 new music tracks
  • There isn't much adult content in this update. I promise I will make up for it.
—-

La sortie de la nouvelle mise à jour est prévue pour cette semaine. Une version en français et en anglais est disponible pour le moment, j'attends les traductions allemande et russe d'ici la fin de semaine.
Vous voulez des chiffres ?

• 2 animations
  • 440 rendus
  • 30 minutes de nouveau gameplay
  • 4 nouvelles musiques
  • Il n'y a pas beaucoup de contenu adulte dans cette mise à jour. Je vous promets que je me rattraperai.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes