louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
I am so sorry to be a VN noob, but having enjoyed your game until now -- what must I do when the game tells me I must "update my saved game"? I usually just slide right on into the next update.. thank you!

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
I am so sorry to be a VN noob, but having enjoyed your game until now -- what must I do when the game tells me I must "update my saved game"? I usually just slide right on into the next update.. thank you!
Usually you have to overwrite your save and wait for the next update. I don't know if I understood you correctly but you have to save before finishing the Update, so that the next update will load correctly.

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
It's unfortunate because I really love your rendering, and the story telling is human, ie, unpredictable and fun -- but I keep coming up against error boxes which I try to ignore.. my last thought was, ah, it's not worth it -- but too bad, it IS!

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
Usually you have to overwrite your save and wait for the next update. I don't know if I understood you correctly but you have to save before finishing the Update, so that the next update will load correctly.
Yes, thank you, I DID do that, but for whatever reason, I have been gifted this box of Wrongdoing. Oh well. But thanks for responding

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I'm loving the characters, particularly the more realistic art... but I think I could have done without the supernatural side of things. I know, that's the main story... but I think I would have enjoyed a simple "coming of age" tale with normal people in normal situations.

Still, I'm eagerly looking forward to the next part!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Why do I need to kill the process to actually quit the game? It doesn't close after showing all the places to find the game
Just click on the image and it will close. If the game has been open for a long time, this can indeed take a long time, but it's rare.

Reactions: Krynh and Burt

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
It's unfortunate because I really love your rendering, and the story telling is human, ie, unpredictable and fun -- but I keep coming up against error boxes which I try to ignore.. my last thought was, ah, it's not worth it -- but too bad, it IS!
Just click on the icon. This will take into account the changes I've made beforehand and make your backup compatible with the rest.
If you have version 0.7.2, your game is up to date, and if the icon is green to the right of the version number, you have the "Forbidden" patch, which makes the game completely free and barrier-free. You'll be able to hit on your mother, tease your sister and some characters will be underage!

1686288849588.png

and,
There are no errors on this version. It works perfectly. If you have any errors, it's because you're using a savegame prior to v0.6, so you'll have to restart a game. From v0.6 onwards, you no longer need to do this, and you can simply update the savegame with a click to continue the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
jesus christ, what is with that horrible cassette fast forwarding sound.
Even have to listen to it on previously read text, grosse.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Just click on the icon. This will take into account the changes I've made beforehand and make your backup compatible with the rest.
If you have version 0.7.2, your game is up to date, and if the icon is green to the right of the version number, you have the "Forbidden" patch, which makes the game completely free and barrier-free. You'll be able to hit on your mother, tease your sister and some characters will be underage!

1686288849588.png

and,
There are no errors on this version. It works perfectly. If you have any errors, it's because you're using a savegame prior to v0.6, so you'll have to restart a game. From v0.6 onwards, you no longer need to do this, and you can simply update the savegame with a click to continue the story.
Thanks but I just start again from the beginning it's not a big issue for me
Merci mais je recommence depuis le début ce n'est pas un gros problème pour moi

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so if my memory serves me right...there was no backstory (yet) with regards to MC's neckless/ power, which glowed in an earlier scene. I hope this power is within him, and not just from a piece of jewelry that was maybe bought, found or handed down to him...that anyone else who possesses it, can use it.

I hope, maybe MC's family's past has something to do with this magical gift, and the neckless just unlocks and amplifies his hidden power like a wand or a magical staff. But I guess we will find out as the updates are released. I do hope a walk through is being considered.

Jul 8, 2022
Encore merci pour la maj, sérieux, il devient de mieux en mieux, un banger ce jeu. Si tu le mets un jour sur steam, je le prends direct ;) Et enfin un peu plus d'Alex, mon coup de cœur cette nana :love: (mais je reste sur Lexie également haha)
------------------
Thanks again for the maj, seriously, it's getting better and better, a banger of a game. If you ever put it on steam, I'll take it straight away ;) And finally a little more Alex, my favorite chick :love: (but I'm sticking with Lexie too haha)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
OK, so if my memory serves me right...there was no backstory (yet) with regards to MC's neckless/ power, which glowed in an earlier scene. I hope this power is within him, and not just from a piece of jewelry that was maybe bought, found or handed down to him...that anyone else who possesses it, can use it.

I hope, maybe MC's family's past has something to do with this magical gift, and the neckless just unlocks and amplifies his hidden power like a wand or a magical staff. But I guess we will find out as the updates are released. I do hope a walk through is being considered.
Hi, I invite you to play Girls Have Dreams, where you'll learn more about the origins of the necklace. However, the English translation won't be as good as in JASON. However, I'm planning to integrate it in the near future to make a single game.
I won't tell you more about the necklace to avoid spoiling the surprise, but I think you'll like it ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75 and MrBenny

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Before the update, the game had tags NTR, Gay, was this content cut out of the game?
I haven't removed any tags, for the moment there's no NTR or gay content (just hinted at) but if there should be for scenaristic reasons the player having made his choices at the start of the game won't be impacted by things he doesn't want to see.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes