S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
First time actually looking at the Extras to find out what everyone has been talking about. I have a surprsing amount of Lexi stills not unlocked, and have no idea how to unlock them

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
I don't have even a fraction of the energy to keep up with social media gender politics, so I realise I could be wrong here, but shouldn't "bigender man" be translated as "transgender woman"? Or is it some different gender thing I've never heard of.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't have even a fraction of the energy to keep up with social media gender politics, so I realise I could be wrong here, but shouldn't "bigender man" be translated as "transgender woman"? Or is it some different gender thing I've never heard of.
There are few things it could actually be, bad translation aside, but yea, the options should read woman and trans woman from what we've been shown.

VoNah

Apr 24, 2022
Really solid update. Although I would have liked more content, who wouldn't, what's there looks amazing and the story is very well paced. I'm glad I'm supporting the game and I will gladly keep doing so.

Keep up the good work!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
no incest at all?
You have to use the prohibited patch.
You have to use the patch yes, but so far that only allows you to start the incest path at the very start of the game. There's no real incest content in the game yet. Well certainly none involving MC yet, and the rest is mostly just other characters getting watched masturbating by their respective sisters

veselqku

Jul 11, 2017
Problem found

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'nicolePiscine01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scriptJASON.rpyc", line 9082, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nicolePiscine01'.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Jason, coming of age V0.7.2
Sun Jun 11 20:10:11 2023

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes