Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Problem found

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'nicolePiscine01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scriptJASON.rpyc", line 9082, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nicolePiscine01'.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Jason, coming of age V0.7.2
Sun Jun 11 20:10:11 2023
Use prohibited patch and see icon, it must be green :
1686505587153.png

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I expected more content, based on the date it was first released, and how many updates it had since then.

Also, how do you get Julienne's "Remorse" gallery unlocked, the multi-unlocker has no option to unlock stuff for her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Not yet, but there's definitely going to be. So far there's two older love interests, one in her 50s (our mom and only accessible with the incest patch active) and another in her early 60s. We're not in a relationship with either yet so far. The game is still really early in development
But its has been confirmed by the dev that there'll be content with the MC's mom?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks for your help, i would really appreciate it if you could tell me which girl its the mom View attachment 2691205
None of the five girls is Jason's mom, when he was a child she looked like this and behind the mom (Nicole) is Jason's sister, with pink hair, Jennifer. Dev must at least age them about ten years and maybe more. Taken from the game "Girls have dreams" same Dev
screenshot0001.png

Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
I just finished the latest version and I'm left with very mixed feelings. The basic premise is awesome, it has great graphics, good progression and interesting characters. There are a few things that make me very reluctant to continue.

First is that at the beginning of the game you are asked if you want to see the girls with other people, selecting no apparently has no impact whatsoever as many times throughout the game the characters are seen with other men and it is far to easy to accidently stumble upon them, and all that without and NTR tag. at least warn people so that the vast majority of people who don't want to see that stuff don't waste their time. hell even selecting every option to be as close to lexi as possible and her explicitly stating that she is in love with the MC, she is still talking about wanting to fuck other guys in the bathroom scene, it's disgusting.

The second issue I had is the lack of any control over the MC drooling over every single female without any way for the player to not have that happen to characters they really are not attracted to. It cheapens the entire experience and completely ruined the immersion for me.

In the future I would highly recommend completely removing any elements where potential interests are fucking other people or talking about doing so if the player selects the option, or get rid of the option and add the tag to the description (either way it should at least be listed on there as optional). I would also highly recommend allowing more player control in who the MC is attracted to and how he thinks and acts, rather than him acting like a horny dog all the time with no way to help this. There should also be ways for people to opt out of certain fetishes being shown, i.e. lesbian, exhibitionism, crossdressing, anal, voyeurism, prostitution and groups sex just to name a few that have already shown up in the current version. None of these changes should be very difficult to implement and it will vastly increase no only the quality of the game but also the enjoyment of the players, such as myself, by a very large percentage. These kind of things can make a huge difference between an ok visual novel and an amazing one.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
First is that at the beginning of the game you are asked if you want to see the girls with other people, selecting no apparently has no impact whatsoever as many times throughout the game the characters are seen with other men and it is far to easy to accidently stumble upon them, and all that without and NTR tag
because it's not netorare LOL, netorare implies betrayal; how can somebody that you have never meet betray you

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
I can't quit from the game with esc and yes confirmation... need to kill the process every time... the itself looks interesting, but needs more work... :)

• Haha

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't quit from the game with esc and yes confirmation... need to kill the process every time... the itself looks interesting, but needs more work... :)
When you see MC standing with a lot of girls, you need to click again and the game closes.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Does anyone know how i can disable the skipping sound? It's horrendous. I don't know how the dev thought it would be a good idea. I guess he did it to force people to stop skipping and read the text. But if you are playing it again from the start, fuck me it's annoying af

• Thinking Face

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just finished the latest version and I'm left with very mixed feelings. The basic premise is awesome, it has great graphics, good progression and interesting characters. There are a few things that make me very reluctant to continue.

First is that at the beginning of the game you are asked if you want to see the girls with other people, selecting no apparently has no impact whatsoever as many times throughout the game the characters are seen with other men and it is far to easy to accidently stumble upon them, and all that without and NTR tag. at least warn people so that the vast majority of people who don't want to see that stuff don't waste their time. hell even selecting every option to be as close to lexi as possible and her explicitly stating that she is in love with the MC, she is still talking about wanting to fuck other guys in the bathroom scene, it's disgusting.

The second issue I had is the lack of any control over the MC drooling over every single female without any way for the player to not have that happen to characters they really are not attracted to. It cheapens the entire experience and completely ruined the immersion for me.

In the future I would highly recommend completely removing any elements where potential interests are fucking other people or talking about doing so if the player selects the option, or get rid of the option and add the tag to the description (either way it should at least be listed on there as optional). I would also highly recommend allowing more player control in who the MC is attracted to and how he thinks and acts, rather than him acting like a horny dog all the time with no way to help this. There should also be ways for people to opt out of certain fetishes being shown, i.e. lesbian, exhibitionism, crossdressing, anal, voyeurism, prostitution and groups sex just to name a few that have already shown up in the current version. None of these changes should be very difficult to implement and it will vastly increase no only the quality of the game but also the enjoyment of the players, such as myself, by a very large percentage. These kind of things can make a huge difference between an ok visual novel and an amazing one.
IMG_0983.gif
Sure anything else you want like a new car?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
What version of the game are you using? Did you load a savegame from a version prior to 0.6.x?

Quelle version du jeu utilises tu ? Est-ce que tu a chargé une sauvegarde effectué sur un version antérieure à la 0.6.x?

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes