Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, just question. Have you ever thought of possibility with Madison or Lexi to go other way around? Instead of trimming/shaving they could go all natural with armpits etc? I think, if you would like to introduce it into a game without need of re-rendering old content, this would be a nice way. Just my thoughts. BTW last update is awsome, keep it up! :)
In this weekend's renderings, Monique will be showing off her underarms ;)
The girls are going to talk hair around the pool!
I'm working on it right now.
But tell me more about what you're thinking!

Last edited:
Reactions: moovigym

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
In JASON, if you reject a girl, it's clearly indicated by a broken heart.
If you choose the lexie love path and later wish not to pursue it for one reason or another, it'll be indicated. The Alex way is a good example of this!
sorry to bother but what is the Alex way (after search ?!>>Wax )
My Qustion is let's just Say The Mc Want to love someone else
does he still got that even he is put his heart out for Lexie there (I don't Like Her Fan party wild side but I Love Redhead Who doesn't )So let's say I want to Explore how Wild she could get :sneaky:
and if he doesn't love her Just want as I said Explore

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
In this weekend's renderings, Monique will be showing off her underarms ;)
The girls are going to talk hair around the pool!
I'm working on it right now.
But tell me more about what you're thinking!
I think having some hairy red head sisters(armpits and pubes) around could be very appealing to some players. if you have the extra rendering capacity then why not? I chose to keep most of Lexi's hair for instance and wouldnt mind some underarm hair as well. Up to you though.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so after playing that looking for the new update
the story so far great
the Models Awesome
The Glasses looks Cool
so I will Rate and say 9/10 the 1 is there is always a room for improving

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
so after playing that looking for the new update
the story so far great
the Models Awesome
The Glasses looks Cool
so I will Rate and say 9/10 the 1 is there is always a room for improving
Thank you very much, in fact there's always room for improvement and you must realize that the latest renderings are even more enlightening than the very first ones.
Thanks for your note, why not create a rated on the thread?

Hanomarkhan

Oct 8, 2022
Premier message ici et "en français" (je suis une burne en anglais) parce que l'auteur me comprendra... ça motive !

Juste pour dire, super taf dans le fond et la forme, tu as fait de moi un addict pour la suite. Si tu prévois un futur accès anticipé sur Steam, tu auras mon soutien;)

PS : J'adore l'aspect customisation : dans mon prochain run, Jason sera bi et Alex trans, ces contenus (sexuels) ne m'intéressent pas du tout, mais j'ai envie de pousser le truc pour voir ou, humainement, tu vas faire évoluer les personnages... je suis curieux.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First post here and "in French" (I'm a sucker for English) because the author will understand me... that's motivating!

Just to say, super taf in content and form, you've made me an addict for the sequel. If you plan a future early access on Steam, you'll have my support ;)

PS: I love the customization aspect: in my next run, Jason will be bi and Alex trans, this (sexual) content doesn't interest me at all, but I want to push the thing to see where, humanly speaking, you're going to have the characters evolve... I'm curious.

DeepL translate... thanks joelurmel (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Premier message ici et "en français" (je suis une burne en anglais) parce que l'auteur me comprendra... ça motive !

Juste pour dire, super taf dans le fond et la forme, tu as fait de moi un addict pour la suite. Si tu prévois un futur accès anticipé sur Steam, tu auras mon soutien;)

PS : J'adore l'aspect customisation : dans mon prochain run, Jason sera bi et Alex trans, ces contenus (sexuels) ne m'intéressent pas du tout, mais j'ai envie de pousser le truc pour voir ou, humainement, tu vas faire évaluer les personnages... je suis curieux.
Use Google translate
Par ce que ici c'est un forum Anglais et il est imposé dans les régles du forum... sinon tu vas être ban

AJ95

Mar 23, 2020
great game, it's a pity you didn't start a few years earlier. Then I would have more content to play with. (y);)
Can't wait for more content!
I really enjoy that you implementet so many different models in your game and the customization options for them.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Lexi says that she "wasn't this way" before she got with the MC, but then goes on to say that she's "never tasted jizz this good". Is it safe to assume you've for some reason chosen to make the childhood friend character, who has apparently had the hots for the MC for quite sometime, not a virgin? This game seems promising, but I really can't stand when the childhood friend isn't a virgin, it kills the intimacy of the longtime friendship which is the entire point of that character type.

Either way, I wish you good luck for the future of the game.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Lexi says that she "wasn't this way" before she got with the MC, but then goes on to say that she's "never tasted jizz this good". Is it safe to assume you've for some reason chosen to make the childhood friend character, who has apparently had the hots for the MC for quite sometime, not a virgin? This game seems promising, but I really can't stand when the childhood friend isn't a virgin, it kills the intimacy of the longtime friendship which is the entire point of that character type.

Either way, I wish you good luck for the future of the game.
Hi, Lexie isn't a virgin.
Even though she's always had feelings for Jason, that doesn't mean she hasn't had affairs with other men. The virgin of the game is more on the side of her sister, who has strong feelings for the MC.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes