johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Hi, Lexie isn't a virgin.
Even though she's always had feelings for Jason, that doesn't mean she hasn't had affairs with other men. The virgin of the game is more on the side of her sister, who has strong feelings for the MC.
Thanks for telling me. I don't understand that decision even slightly, in fact it makes literally no sense to me whatsoever, I don't see how the game benefits from Lexi not being a virgin, whereas there are pretty obvious benefits to her being one because of her character role. It's your game, so you do you, but I'm out.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thanks for telling me. I don't understand that decision even slightly, in fact it makes literally no sense to me whatsoever, I don't see how the game benefits from Lexi not being a virgin, whereas there are pretty obvious benefits to her being one because of her character role. It's your game, so you do you, but I'm out.
In every game, the main girl is a virgin! Lexie is no longer old enough to be a virgin. At 16, girls have already seen the wolf!
And there's nothing like a girl with experience ;)

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
You're bailing on an excellent game because the 18 year old female character you like isn't a virgin?
I don't understand that decision even slightly. In fact, it makes literally no sense to me whatsoever.

But hey, there are plenty of games in the world to play. I'm sure you can find plenty that will throw virgins at you like candy out of a pinata.

Seriously, "the adult love interest isn't a virgin!" is one of the weakest and weirdest reasons I have seen yet for shitcanning a game. :/ I can understand it not being exactly ideal for what you want, but 'I'm out'? Oh well, have fun chasing your virtual virgins, man. Thanks for letting us all know you're out.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
You're bailing on an excellent game because the 18 year old female character you like isn't a virgin?
I don't understand that decision even slightly. In fact, it makes literally no sense to me whatsoever.

But hey, there are plenty of games in the world to play. I'm sure you can find plenty that will throw virgins at you like candy out of a pinata.

Seriously, "the adult love interest isn't a virgin!" is one of the weakest and weirdest reasons I have seen yet for shitcanning a game. :/ I can understand it not being exactly ideal for what you want, but 'I'm out'? Oh well, have fun chasing your virtual virgins, man. Thanks for letting us all know you're out.
It's specifically because she's the childhood friend. Notice how I didn't inquire about any other characters, obviously, it's my preference for girls to be virgins, but I certainly wouldn't quit a game because some girl the MC just met isn't one. And this isn't just about games either, I've literally turned down a girl I knew growing up, for the same reason. In my opinion the intimacy of a long term friendship is shattered by a girl giving it up to some other dude, especially if she's had feelings for me since she was a virgin.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Well made game so far. Also a very nice selection of different types of love interests you can pretty much choose to romance anyone. I love the fact you have an option to choose physical things for characters like body hair and other things.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hope you intend to bust up that kidnap ring soon, nothing spoils a game more than bastards that have no regard for anyone else
Oh and yes it would have been real nice if the redhead was a virgin and no many girls are still virgins at 18

chiperman

Feb 17, 2019
Found this game accidently, and now it's one of my favourites. Thanks Lexie lecoeur, you're doing great, your game is awesome!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello everyone, Since Monday, I have started working on the intimate scene between Alex and Jason.
I'm taking advantage of this because I'm on vacation for the week. I believe I am preparing something amazing for you.
It just goes to show that when you have time, you can progress much faster and the quality is there!

I'm going to spoil you!

01_ooo.jpg

Merci @chiperman for your rated!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just a tiny bit confused on why the 2MB file is an app...
What OS? Which file? Jason.exe? That is common for a Python program to have an .exe that basically just launches the Python scripts and Ren'Py is Python with some other things built on top.
Taboo Patch..
kauthor, are you talking about the interdit.jas file that is one of the files the patch contains? That extension doesn't mean that it's an app. It's actually a normal Ren'Py archive file with a custom extension.
It seems that Lexie modified the Ren'Py loader to use custom extensions for Ren'Py archives.

However, if you are talking about some *.exe file that you downloaded from some somewhat shady file hosting site, then this is likely some kind of malware. The patch has no *.exe files nor any other kind of apps in it.

In the future, please be more specific when asking about something specific.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
enjoying it so far. the art is great. glad i found this on the pubic hair thread. small question anyone else have issues closing the window? it just gets in a cycle of "are you sure..." without closing. usually have to force quit from task manger. [might be a renpy issue since its happened a few times with other games]

Reactions: chiperman

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, Lexie isn't a virgin.
Even though she's always had feelings for Jason, that doesn't mean she hasn't had affairs with other men. The virgin of the game is more on the side of her sister, who has strong feelings for the MC.
interesting, i had assumed she and mc had sex once or twice when they were younger but never got into a relationship or continued being physical. i dont personally care if shes been with other guys in the past, but if it bothers people you could do that rout. add in a throwaway line about it the into when they get flirty or something

side note does this game take place in france? if so its gotta have the obligatory nude beach stereotype lol

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
enjoying it so far. the art is great. glad i found this on the pubic hair thread. small question anyone else have issues closing the window? it just gets in a cycle of "are you sure..." without closing. usually have to force quit from task manger. [might be a renpy issue since its happened a few times with other games]
Some people tell me the same thing. Normally, when you quit with the cross, a last screen appears. Then you click a second time on the screen and the game closes.
It works for me, but for some people, maybe renpy's behavior is different.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
just finished it. its a FANTASTIC start. the characters look good and the story is pretty interesting (tbh i cant stand the games here that have terrible stories). cant wait for more. hope that Lexie's mom will get involved because a 4 way with 3 sexy redheads sounds like heaven. especially if she had huge tits since it could cause a fun conflict of her daughters having boob envy lol. on a similar vein im curious to see Feng's girls when they get introduced. does she mean "her" girls as in she is their boss or are they her daughters (and granddaughters too?) considering her age (my preference. but im a pervert lol)...

over all im excited for the next update

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
just finished it. its a FANTASTIC start. the characters look good and the story is pretty interesting (tbh i cant stand the games here that have terrible stories). cant wait for more. hope that Lexie's mom will get involved because a 4 way with 3 sexy redheads sounds like heaven. especially if she had huge tits since it could cause a fun conflict of her daughters having boob envy lol. on a similar vein im curious to see Feng's girls when they get introduced. does she mean "her" girls as in she is their boss or are they her daughters (and granddaughters too?) considering her age (my preference. but im a pervert lol)...

over all im excited for the next update
Thank you,
Miss Feng is their boss. But they're her daughters, so to speak!

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes