Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I've been thinking of the sexualities of the various characters in this game, and where the story is looking likely to go and I'd like to request that in the character profiles that most peoples sexuality be changed to unknown.

I ask because this would give you, as writer, more space to play with peoples sexuality.

Like for example, our sister is labeled homosexual, but given the incest patch and our magic amulet it's strongly hinted that we'll be able to do stuff with her. Similarly with Lexi and her sister, there's strongly hinted future sex happening between them but both of them are labeled straight. Now, there's nothing wrong with learning you're actually bisexual when you thought you were straight or lesbian/gay, that happens to people is real life, but the issue is it'd need to be written and handled well in the story.

Like so far Lexi is becoming much more sexually adventurous, and Madison is certainly not shy around her, so them both experimenting sexually together and discovering latent bisexuality together could work really well. Say in the scene where Madison ask for Lexi's help about shaving ect and that accidentally turns into Lexi fingering her sister and they both start to question their sexuality from there. That'd be a very natural progression. No need to mind fuck or mind break people with a magic necklace.

But our sister and her fiancée are both lesbian, it'd be a lot more difficult to naturally walk one or both of them into bisexuality, and thus a lot more difficult to lead into incest with our sister either alone or as part of a threesome with her fiancée.

Now I'm not asking for all characters to eventually see the light and become bisexual, though that would be great, I just think having everyone's sexuality sex to unknown unless explicitly stated someway would help.

Many of the characters who have shown interest in MC have Unknown as their sexuality. With the women, this means they can only really, in a game like this, be bisexual or straight. With the men, Salaí is the only guy with an unknown sexuality, now he hasn't been heavily hitting on us or anything, but given he's set to unknown, chances are he's either gay or bisexual. This is how it should be with all the characters.

Now I don't know if you're going to allow us to decide the unknowns sexualities in a similar way to Alex and their gender, or have things revealed and shaped by the story, but either way it's something that needs to be handled with care.

Also, speaking of Alex and their gender, if one choses to have them bigender/genderfluid I think they should show up on both the lists of women and men.
Hi, here's how I see things:
Currently, sexual orientations are based on Jason's knowledge. Then, they get updated based on the story that unfolds.
I am well aware of the importance of all this information. But one thing is certain, tastes can change. And if Jennifer is gay, it doesn't mean that in the past she hasn't had heterosexual relationships and that she won't have new desires for them.
All the information you see in the compendium will evolve according to the story. If I make mistakes or forget to update certain values, I count on you to remind me!
---
Salut, voici ma façon de voir les choses :
Actuellement, les orientations sexuelles sont renseignées en fonction des connaissances de Jason. Ensuite, celles-ci se mettent à jour en fonction de l'histoire écoulée.
Je suis bien conscient de l'importance de toutes ces informations. Mais une chose est sûre, les goûts peuvent changer. Et si Jennifer est homosexuelle, rien ne dit que par le passé elle n'a pas eu de relations hétérosexuelles et qu'elle n'aura pas à nouveau envie d'y goûter.
Toutes les informations que vous voyez dans le compendium évolueront en fonction de l'histoire. Si je fais des erreurs ou si j'oublie de modifier des valeurs, je compte sur vous pour me le rappeler !

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Why are you answering on such stupid affirmation ???
Thereis no proof.... this message just need to be trashed!
Ok, let me know if you encounter any bugs. I believe you shouldn't come across any, or maybe just one or two minor ones that in no way justify that statement. Why would this game deserve to be thrown away?

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I've played through most of this lovely game so far (according to the unlocks), but while I can see in the tags here on F95 that there is a futa/trans character, I can only find a few search-results in the thread regarding this. I don't recall seeing a question asked in the beginning about "optional content" regarding trans or futa (which one of those is she by the way?), and I've yet to come across any character that I would guess were either of those two.
A little help please?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've played through most of this lovely game so far (according to the unlocks), but while I can see in the tags here on F95 that there is a futa/trans character, I can only find a few search-results in the thread regarding this. I don't recall seeing a question asked in the beginning about "optional content" regarding trans or futa (which one of those is she by the way?), and I've yet to come across any character that I would guess were either of those two.
A little help please?
There was no question at beginning, most games don't do that.

This game while being fantasy, is largely grounded in reality, futa don't exist in reality. Transgender and intersex people do
The character in question is able to be a cis woman or a bigender( similar to genderfdluid) man, depending on player choice. Bigender in soft canon in that there are signs predicting it and other things, but it's still player choice

Why do you think you should be able guess any character is trans or futa?

• Angry
Reactions: Danv and BaeScout83

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
There was no question at beginning, most games don't do that.
There was the questionnaire in the beginning with Psy about how you would describe the MC and your preferences.
This game while being fantasy, is largely grounded in reality, futa don't exist in reality. Transgender and intersex people do.
Since there is what I would describe as a magical being in Oreo, I guessed futanari in some form could be a possibility.
The character in question is able to be a cis woman or a bigender (similar to genderfluid) man, depending on player choice. Bigender in soft canon in that there are signs predicting it and other things, but it's still player choice.
Thanks for the hints, and not just spoiling the details flat out.
Why do you think you should be able guess any character is trans or futa?
It varies from game to game, but sometimes the artist hints at it with a more or less visible bulge in the case of both futanari or trans, or in the case of MTF-trans there could be subtle features of the character's body that the player could pick up on. It could also be parts of the character's background story being revealed to the MC, that the player could pick up on.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There was the questionnaire in the beginning with Psy about how you would describe the MC and your preferences.
That was controlling overarching choice and reactions. The way the game is set up allows you to more fine tune your game and what's in it. Like rather than asking at the start do you want hairy pussy yes or no, you're allowed to decided on a girl by girl bases. And in many games, Futa and or trans characters are set, you can either date them or not.

Since there is what I would describe as a magical being in Oreo, I guessed futanari in some form could be a possibility.
Yea, there's magic, but the world itself is largely non magical. As it stands, Futa would be very different than how most of the world is set up.

Thanks for the hints, and not just spoiling the details flat out.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.

It varies from game to game, but sometimes the artist hints at it with a more or less visible bulge in the case of both futanari or trans, or in the case of MTF-trans there could be subtle features of the character's body that the player could pick up on. It could also be parts of the character's background story being revealed to the MC, that the player could pick up on.
I agree that it varies, but typically I think they're just depicted like everyone else, no hints as to what they have between their legs. It's rare the game that shows MC having a maassive dick through their clothes, even if it'd be more vissible than average in reality. As I mentioned, there are hits as to the soft canon prior to the decision by the player, but you'd never know just by looking at the person that there'd be a gender choice for them later.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
[…] do you want hairy pussy yes or no, you're allowed to decided on a girl by girl bases. And in many games, Futa and or trans characters are set, you can either date them or not.
[…]
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.
I like both ways of shaping a game to the player's tastes. Either everything in the beginning (or even in preferences), or some early some later, or asking all later in the game when the player has gotten a feel for the story and characters.

I wasn't being sarcastic.
If you think you were being clear about who it is, I must have missed that part. I'm planing to finishing the game today anyway, but after reading some posts in my search-results about a choice, I just though I had missed something earlier on.

Reactions: merleved

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wasn't being sarcastic.
If you think you were being clear about who it is, I must have missed that part. I'm planing to finishing the game today anyway, but after reading some posts in my search-results about a choice, I just though I had missed something earlier on.
I was deliberately not giving too much away.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know of at least one developer who has a trans character who has had bottom surgery. With DAZ Genesis 9, it's even easier to do.
I agree that it varies, but typically I think they're just depicted like everyone else, no hints as to what they have between their legs. It's rare the game that shows MC having a maassive dick through their clothes, even if it'd be more vissible than average in reality. As I mentioned, there are hits as to the soft canon prior to the decision by the player, but you'd never know just by looking at the person that there'd be a gender choice for them later.
In reality, transwomen who have undergone HRT will usually have their penis shrink do to the hormones.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm, what happens if Jason eats his own cum? Will he become addicted with it too?:unsure:
We don't seem to be effected by the attraction aura power, like we don't seem to find ourselves more attractive, so I can't see tasting our own cum having any magical effect.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's funny to see you write that, in the next update you'll have the answer ;)
I did the renderings this week ;)
Regardless of how you implement it, I'm really impressed, don't think I've see that in any other game before. Also, i hope this isn't going to be a one time thing.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes