Hmmm... This dude Jason looks familiar for some reason... Maybe because he is

"Informer
You no say Daddy me Snow me, I'll go blame
A licky boom-boom down
'Tective man says Daddy me Snow me stabbed someone down the lane
A licky boom-boom down."

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
Apr 29, 2018
This game looks very good, beautiful graphics and interesting story. But there are so many new characters popping up that it will take 5-10 years to fully develop the story. Too bad...

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational
Apr 29, 2018
I'm not doom prophet, just looking realistically. This thread started 2 years ago and still look like it is intro to main story. Constataly new character are popping, and the main story is not even started.
Problem is that I'm sick of game like aWaM that will never be completed. This look way better, in term of graphics and story. But again, it also looks like it will take years to complete it.

Reactions: Xarin

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not doom prophet, just looking realistically. This thread started 2 years ago and still look like it is intro to main story. Constataly new character are popping, and the main story is not even started.
Problem is that I'm sick of game like aWaM that will never be completed. This look way better, in term of graphics and story. But again, it also looks like it will take years to complete it.
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.

I'm really glad I saved this little speech after I gave it the first time, it keeps coming in handy. Wish idiots would fuck off and only play finished games instead of complaining though

Apr 29, 2018
@S1nsational
There is no need to play dumbass.
I said that this is one of better games that I played. Long story short is better (more choices that led to different outcome). I just don't like slow development.

Last edited:

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
@S1nsational
There is no need to play dumbass.
I said that this is one of better games that I played. Long story short is better (more choices that led to different outcome). I just don't like slow development.
Which was his entire point, really.
If you 'don't like slow development', stop investing time in games that are under development. Only play completed games and you'll be more satisfied.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
1690479369916.png

Hello to all the little pigs who follow me! Here's a little preview of the renders for the month of July. Who will recognize this girl? Many other renders are available for patrons on PATREON and SUBSCRIBESTAR.
---
Bonjour à tous les petits cochons qui me suivent ! Voici un petit aperçu des rendus du mois de juillet. Qui saura reconnaître cette fille ? De nombreux autres rendus sont disponibles pour les mécènes sur PATREON et SUBSCRIBESTAR.

Jul 8, 2022
Holà, I’d say that’s my Lexie, right? A pretty redhead with long hair. :love:

------

Holà, j'dirais que c'est ma Lexie non ? Une si jolie rousse aux cheveux long. :love:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
didn't the game have an ntr tag or planned ntr in the genre tab ??
or am i tripping ??
because reading the dev notes i really can't make out what the dev is trying to say

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Jason doesn’t have wife or fiancee (for now), so ntr is not in the field.
It's still NTR with a girlfriend or boyfriend, not just a wife/husband or fiancee, and we can have a few confirmed relationships. Lexi, Alex, and the athletic older women in the office.

Reactions: IgorMkg83
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes