Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hi there,
I can't do this to all the characters but I do like hair and on some characters it will be there.
This month it's Amal's turn and there will be hair in the renders. Beurette hair.
That's a little sad to hear, but I also completely understand. Having to do that many variations of renders would get problematic after awhile and very time consuming, but I'm so excited to see which characters get "special" treatment and likewise new, fuzzier characters in the future!

C'est un peu triste à entendre, mais je comprends aussi tout à fait. Devoir faire autant de variations de rendus deviendrait problématique après un certain temps et prendrait beaucoup de temps, mais je suis tellement excité de voir quels personnages bénéficieront d'un traitement "spécial" et également de nouveaux personnages plus flous à l'avenir !

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
That's a little sad to hear, but I also completely understand. Having to do that many variations of renders would get problematic after awhile and very time consuming, but I'm so excited to see which characters get "special" treatment and likewise new, fuzzier characters in the future!

C'est un peu triste à entendre, mais je comprends aussi tout à fait. Devoir faire autant de variations de rendus deviendrait problématique après un certain temps et prendrait beaucoup de temps, mais je suis tellement excité de voir quels personnages bénéficieront d'un traitement "spécial" et également de nouveaux personnages plus flous à l'avenir !
If I understand correctly, all characters will have a 'full bush' option (which typically includes hair around the asshole). Some/most may have a hairy armpit option. Anything past that is hit or miss.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
If I understand correctly, all characters will have a 'full bush' option (which typically includes hair around the asshole). Some/most may have a hairy armpit option. Anything past that is hit or miss.
Yeah, that's what I've come to understand as well, but the thought of having characters with fuzzy stomaches, arms and thighs was even more exciting, since I hadn't seen that before in any games like this. I'm so thankful for the full bush options! I can't wait to see whose is going to be the biggest

diester

Apr 28, 2020
I've tested the game and I have to say I'm amazed. It's one of the few games I actually enjoyed. The beginning is pretty good, let's see how the rest of the game goes.... maybe we'll finally get some bdsm.....

I can't wait to find out what happens next.

the French is perfect (finally a game that's really enjoyable to play)

• Hey there
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Comme on dit en français: "Tout est bon dans le cochon". ;)

As we say in French : “Everything is good in a pig”. (meaning there's no junk parts = everything is valuable)

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Koroco

Oct 31, 2017
Pretty early into the game.
There is a popup when the moving van parks, which asks if I watched the previous scene carefully.
What is it supposed to tell me? Is there something I missed in the picture before?

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes