Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I've almost finished the sounds and the music. Fucking awesome! I've got the banana!
After that, I'll do another pass and send you the links via the support platforms.
I'll be adding a few odds and ends just before the public realease.
And there will be no need to restart, just update your backups when prompted :)
It should work fine lol

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
by the way, i think you said english isnt your native language, so if you ever need a script proofreader for english let me know. id be happy to help. (tho the translation is already very good)

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I just started my first time playing this... and the first thing that hits me was the music. Dont you have any license issues with the music?

Just curious about that...

Well, i will play on, looks good so far.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
As I said before ...

Actually I have 3 saves for playing with 3 different paths.

And looking forward to the next update, can't wait, but will do, because of this hidden gem. :love:
Jealous? Yes, I think people are jealous! Or envious!
Well, it only affects me once.
And yes, I've been spending all my free time for two years now, sometimes having to put up with this kind of remark!
But that's life. Haters like to take their bile back.
If you don't understand why I'm saying this, read the last hahn81 review and tell me what you think. Is this gentleman right in your opinion?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Jealous? Yes, I think people are jealous! Or envious!
Well, it only affects me once.
And yes, I've been spending all my free time for two years now, sometimes having to put up with this kind of remark!
But that's life. Haters like to take their bile back.
If you don't understand why I'm saying this, read the last hahn81 review and tell me what you think. Is this gentleman right in your opinion?
Malheureusement, il y aura toujours des détracteurs. Cela fait partie du jeu.
Des gens qui ne comprennent pas le temps et l'investissement qu'il faut pour faire des jeux comme les vôtres.
Ne les laissez pas vous décourager. Vos jeux sont pour ma part très bons. ;)

Unfortunately, there will always be critics. It's part of the game.
People who don't understand the time and investment it takes to make games like yours.
Don't let them discourage you. As far as I'm concerned, your games are very good. ;)

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Very great update! I haven't had time to fully explore all of the branches yet, but what I played was wonderful. Glad to see the developments with the MC, Alex, and Maria.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i dont want to be that guy who just spams threads with begging, but is there a timeframe for when .8 comes out to free users?

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes