Apr 30, 2023
What could I contribute meaningfully :unsure:
Music Culture
And here we go ;)
MfG MCDiggler

• Haha
Reactions: filochard
Sep 12, 2023
One of the rare few AVNs where I'll probably avoid the incest (it's realistic in that the MC's mom and sis are ugly compared to other LI's).

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this wonderful game “CoeurDeCochon”.
What's great is that you manage to release an update every 3 months as announced. In addition it is translated into French which is my mother tongue.
That is the demand of the people ?!
Good continuation and good development. :love:(y)

Sep 12, 2023
No way I'm playing this without the taboo patch. That milf will be mine, she just doesn't know it yet.
Normally I play AVNs just for the incest, but this is one of the rare few I think I'll pass on that aspect (his family is ugly, particularly the sister).

Sep 12, 2023
This Game does Not Work on joiplay app
I'm not surprised, it's a miracle anything meant for PC can be made to work with Android and it's limitations at all. Just get a potato PC or if on a budget build a $50 one with a Raspberry Pi (that will probably still be good enough for 1080p prerendered AVNs) and join the other 85-90%.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Here I was randomly thinking about this game yesterday and wondering when we'd see an update. Overjoyed about this pleasant surprise. Hope the taboo patch gets updated soon for that full game experience!

Edit: looks like it's not needed for this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty awesome update but super short.

As for the scene with Alex, very hot but I think the dialog needs polishing. Wish we could stop them from shaving at all.
Also, still unclear as to whether Alex is a trans woman, or genderfluid etc. She/her pronouns kept being used, along with "I want to eat you" for going down on them, which eating someone out is eating pussy not sucking cock. Glad we did get to suck their cock. Really appreciate the option to get fucked not just fucking them.

Really like where Marias story is going, it won't stop others holding her past against her, but I like her.

The demon and magic stuff was really cool, but feels kinda rushed or like stuff was added to earlier in the game that I didn't get to see or learn by continuing. Like where did all the talk in Alexs apartment about a demon in the necklace come from? It felt like a lot more than just guessing from both being into scifi and fantasy. The demon himself looks cool, but it's unclear how separate they are from us. They're their own person but look like us transformed, also them claiming our girls as their own was kinda annoying.

As always I can't wait for more

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes