merleved

Mar 17, 2023
So "brunette hair" just means Amal's body hair? I mean, I'm looking forward to Amal pubes+ so that sounds great!
LOL. The phrase was 'beurette hair', which just refers to the body hair for her ethnicity. It'd be like saying "Italian hair" or "Irish hair", that's all.

All of that said, supporters of the game at a certain level were indeed treated to a large number of beautiful renders of Amal recently. They aren't renders that will be in the game, but just sort of like a 'private photo shoot' for supporters. And some of them do reveal Amal's abundant pubic and armpit hair. She's got quite a bush on her. ;)

bbpbfb

Oct 3, 2023
New to the game. Confused, in the beginning it asks if you would like to talk about the relationship with your family, but it only allows me to choose the answer no. Is it for future content and irrelevant now or is something wrong?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
New to the game. Confused, in the beginning it asks if you would like to talk about the relationship with your family, but it only allows me to choose the answer no. Is it for future content and irrelevant now or is something wrong?
You need the incest patch (TABOO PATCH on the OP) installed to be able to answer the incest activating questions

bufa

Dec 3, 2020
The next update arrives this week,
- 45 minutes of gameplay (if you read the texts)
- around 900 renders,
- 50 videos of 15 to 45 seconds each,
- new music and sound,
- new gallery,
- end of episode 1 "l'eveil".
Hope there's new content with Madison!:love:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i may be crazy but after the pubic hair scene with the sisters, im still holding out for some hope that their mom will also get involved in teaching the younger girl sexual stuff as well. (although im always a sucker for a good ginger milf and lezcest)

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The next update arrives this week,
- 45 minutes of gameplay (if you read the texts)
- around 900 renders,
- 50 videos of 15 to 45 seconds each,
- new music and sound,
- new gallery,
- end of episode 1 "l'eveil".
I'm really starting to love this game. I can't wait to see what comes next!

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes