Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Interesting comments.
What I notice is that JASON adapts to your preferences, which is what I was looking for. It may take a little longer to develop, but the result is worth the effort.
And if you open a window. How about posting a screenshot of your favorite character with his or her favorite bush cut?
Hmmm, can't pick a favorite until I see all the bushes! Still some characters I need to see naked to make a call.

Castor-S

Jul 24, 2021
Look at the neck ;)
I had read the tip, unfortunately if it is the small bright blue dot under the MC's neck the white arrow does not turn red, so no zoom therefore nothing. It's annoying for something that's supposed to be so obvious. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Hmmm, can't pick a favorite until I see all the bushes! Still some characters I need to see naked to make a call.
Amal (the secretary) has an extraordinary bush, dark and very curly and covering a fairly wide area. Absolutely gorgeous. No nudes for her in the game itself, yet. Just a really sexy array of pics in a special render set for contributors a few months ago. She's got my favorite bush for sure, though.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Amal (the secretary) has an extraordinary bush, dark and very curly and covering a fairly wide area. Absolutely gorgeous. No nudes for her in the game itself, yet. Just a really sexy array of pics in a special render set for contributors a few months ago. She's got my favorite bush for sure, though.
Aaah, I hadn't thought about the separate renders. I typically don't pay that much attention to them (probably just me). Now I need to back and take a closer look. :sneaky:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Interesting comments.
What I notice is that JASON adapts to your preferences, which is what I was looking for. It may take a little longer to develop, but the result is worth the effort.
And if you open a window. How about posting a screenshot of your favorite character with his or her favorite bush cut?
After going back and looking at some of the renders, I was so inspired by this pic of Young Jennifer that I decided to pick her as my interim favorite bush (though not character, just bush at this point).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the way a bush like that catches and holds your spunk when you pull out.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Just played this game for the first time. I must say that it's a real treat to be given so many options by the creator. Anyone who has dipped their hands in any sort of VN development will understand that it's a lot to track all of these choices so I tip my hat.

Biggest takeaway for me is Greta. Holy shit I thought we would never see the day where an actual accurate 40 year old milf/gilf would exist on this site. Not to throw shade at busty characters, but it's a real nice breath of fresh air to see a character like Greta. A character embrace grey hair, yet appear so hawt.

Applause to the creator. They deserve it.
I agree. This game has the most realistic characters in appearance and overall variety. For those of us who love real bodies that don't look like Barbie-style caricatures of anatomy, this game is a godsend.

Jennifer: Her body is a monument to the female physique. It's just so real I feel like I could reach out and touch her. I love imagining how her heavy, gravity-accepting tits would feel in my hand. I long for that wonderful feeling of heft when you lift them up and hear the sound of her sighing as their weight is taken off her back. Belle! (Beautiful)

Amal: I can almost feel her jiggle when she walks around the office. All that luscious flesh waiting to be explored. Hopefully we'll get to do that very soon. Fantastique! (Fantastic)

Lexi: A primary LI with average-sized tits? What is this heresy? Glorieuse! (Glorious)

Maddison: What a perfect petite. Perfect, just like her sister Lexi, but shorter. Parfaite! (Perfect)

Greta: I put her age closer to 50. Gorgeously aged to sublimity like a vintner's reserve Bordeaux. Slender, regal, and intensely sexual. Sublime! (Sublime)

Alex: She works so well as either a tomboyish woman or male-to-female transgender. It's a shame to see the futa tag used for her. She is nothing like the typical grotesquery that the futa tag so often describes. Her regularly-sized uncut cock and boyish features are representative of what an attractively feminine, but still typical, transgender woman looks like. Magnifique! (Magnificent)

The Boys: If you are into the boys, you have your well-muscled hunk (Marvin), the bald but bearded and bearish Erik, and Salai the twink. Beau gosse! (Hot kid)

And there's even more. What a breath of fresh air this VN is. Thank you for blessing us with this creation Coeur de Cochon (Pig Heart). I hope that you remain as inspired by its creation as I am by its consumption.

Viva la Cochon!

Last edited:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
This game is without a doubt one of the best I've seen of this genre in recent times.

Interesting characters, multiple stories that arouse interest, not only in the sex scenes that unfold, but also in the outcome of the stories.

A game that I recommend for those who haven't played it yet.

Hope to see soon more develop in this well crafted game, and i wish you all, Moderator, the developer, and all members here, a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

And obvious... happy fappings! : D

Post Scriptum:

By the way, i applause the variety of different body styles in this game... but It is possible to find any girl in the future in this game with this type of appearance, harmonious chubby? (not only in boobs and ass, as people think if a girl is thick in those 2 places, thats a fat girl, but thats incorrect) :

Betsy, from Misfits.png

Last edited:

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Hi, I'm planning to play this game tomorrow.
Is there any foot fetish content in the game or planned to be?
Just asking because screenshots from the game with redhair girl in sandals look really good.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I'm curious if the v0.9.0 will be released soon. I thought it was released a week early on Patreon? Since it was released on Patreon on the 16th of December, shouldn't it have been released on the 23rd, about a week ago?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bufa
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes