stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Completed my first play through. Only question I have is the tags show animated. Yet the sex scenes are all completely click through. Am I missing something? Loving the models but if I have to click through all the interesting scenes then nah, Recycle bin it goes.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Not really going to bother commenting the rest of the game, just this one thing:

Are you sure you know how incest works? The whole taboo nobody can talk or think about?

Yet, one of the first scenes shows the MCs mother's thoughts, how she sociopathically lusts for her son and wants to send him nude pics of herself. And before you know, she is sending nudes of the MCs sister who is obviously in a lesbian relationship.

That's just... double *yuck* for the sister, lesbian NTR?

And with the mother already having the hots for her son before we even get to act, well...

This is like "Le Caramboulage" of writing. Pouf, badadoum, le whole tabou is going down le closette before we even got started.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I'm very confused, is there supposed to be an incest/taboo patch for this game? From what I can gather searching the thread it's supposed to be the script_interdit.rpa and interdit.rpa files, but the latest release already comes with those. However, upon starting the game, the second family option in the opening psychiatrist section is blacked out so all I can say is i'm not going to talk about family, so that would mean it's not enabled right?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I'm very confused, is there supposed to be an incest/taboo patch for this game? From what I can gather searching the thread it's supposed to be the script_interdit.rpa and interdit.rpa files, but the latest release already comes with those. However, upon starting the game, the second family option in the opening psychiatrist section is blacked out so all I can say is i'm not going to talk about family, so that would mean it's not enabled right?
No need to modify the game, just enter the code to unlock taboo content. And you can do this at any time during the game, via the LI menu!

Dreezky

Oct 25, 2023
Daaaam I can't find the fruit in alice's world, I've tried 4 fruits :HideThePain:

(Ok I found it, the fruit was well hidden)

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
No need to modify the game, just enter the code to unlock taboo content. And you can do this at any time during the game, via the LI menu!
Actually, the Installation spoiler might not be the best location to provide the code. People usually don't look there as for basically any other game on this site it always only says "Extract and run." ^^

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Actually, the Installation spoiler might not be the best location to provide the code. People usually don't look there as for basically any other game on this site it always only says "Extract and run." ^^
I get what you are saying BUT
those who enjoy a certain fetish CAN and WILL go to such lengths just to get their desired fetish/s:coffee:.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
cool old man, one last update for this game to start the year off right.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
How u activate the animations?
There are animations (I unpacked them) and there really ok, a bit slow for me (the romantic 1Hz sh*t but ok.)
But they not shown in scenes!
I clicked only ervery 5 seconds in the scene with Alex but only pictures and even behind the "eye icon" on left side there are none.
Fresh start was also no solution.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
How u activate the animations?
There are animations (I unpacked them) and there really ok, a bit slow for me (the romantic 1Hz sh*t but ok.)
But they not shown in scenes!
I clicked only ervery 5 seconds in the scene with Alex but only pictures and even behind the "eye icon" on left side there are none.
Fresh start was also no solution.
Indeed, there's a huge bug that prevents the annimations from reading. I'll look into it as soon as possible

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes