DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
There is more and more push for monetary support, like I couldn’t quit the game without going a support site. I see there is an entry for codes. Yet with remakes etc, there is very little progress with the story. The notices to update my saves, makes me worry that variables have been changed once again, requiring yet another restart. When you are so far behind in REAL progress with the game, doing a Christmas special is just another waste of time.

In the beginning I was going to be a supporter if SubscribeStar became an option, but the lack of REAL progress and trying to force donations has changed my mind.

humanjelloman

Jul 2, 2020
This update was certainly .. something.

Partially applying to this and more broadly to VNs:

I understand some people enjoy them, but fuck Christmas specials/episodes of VNs.
Fuck yeah! I thought I was the only one that hated holiday alt crap. IMO I hate knowing that it ate up a lot of dev time usually and would rather just have this stuff added after the game was over if the dev is feeling festive.

13a

Jul 22, 2018
What are we supposed to find on the poster? The fruits? I can't see any

Last edited:

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
What are we supposed to find on this post? Thick melons or crooked
bananas? I don't know ... I don't see anything ... just asses & steaks ;)

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Holy shit, this Christmas update fucking sucks. It's obvious that this was rushed, as the visuals definitely aren't up to par compared to the other updates. I mean everyone just looks so much more rough, and the posing is pretty shoddy in several places. I mean I imagine the dev had to make/use all new models for this update, which again feels insane for such a waste of time and effort.

Not only that, but it seems like they're making this flashback canon, which just totally destroys the attempted world-building (which was already shaky anyway). How "The women in your family have Christmas magic, Santa fucked your mum and you're his kid, your 'protector' fucked your sister, and your magic demon powers came from Santa" is supposed to make anything stronger is just...insane to me.

Also, technically speaking, by the new planned tags list this may also technically constitute as NTR, even if it isn't shown ("netorare: A love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist"), although I think using the older definitions it should still be fine.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hi guys and cœur de cochon !
So this update is the following of "Girls have dreams" christmas event ? Good i played it before. Don't play Jason 9.1 atm.
Donc cet update est la suite de "Girls have dreams" event de Noel ? heureusement j'y ai joué avant. Pas encore joué à Jason 9.1.

If you play girls have dream + Jason 9.1 total is not a simple, short update. It explains some parts of past of Jason and is pendant.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
hi guys and cœur de cochon !
So this update is the following of "Girls have dreams" christmas event ? Good i played it before. Don't play Jason 9.1 atm.
Donc cet update est la suite de "Girls have dreams" event de Noel ? heureusement j'y ai joué avant. Pas encore joué à Jason 9.1.

If you play girls have dream + Jason 9.1 total is not a simple, short update. It explains some parts of past of Jason and is pendant.
Not really a direct sequel but a flashback of certain events that took place during the Christmas party!

• Angry
Reactions: stargate1979

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
On the v0.9.2 build, can't seem to unlock all the renders and replay for the wonderland event. There is an error when replaying the Christmas event.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I found this game today, and really loving it! Everything what you want or don't want is adjustable. And it shows in this topic. No endless discussions about a golden shower or not, futa or not. I just love this.

I just love it all and everything is turned on, yes I am a real perv..........

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes