bushymomlover

Sep 25, 2023
Lexie lecoeur is there a way that we can prevent Jennifer from trimming her bush when you give us the option to leave it be and let it go? Why give the option to keep the full bush and make her trim it anyway? Would love to have the option for all the girls to have big wild bushes. Thanks for all you do! I hope Nicole has a big wild bush for Jason to enjoy!

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
« Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers »
;)
if i recall correctly this game had NTR tag in the past, did you edit and remove it?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Lexie lecoeur is there a way that we can prevent Jennifer from trimming her bush when you give us the option to leave it be and let it go? Why give the option to keep the full bush and make her trim it anyway? Would love to have the option for all the girls to have big wild bushes. Thanks for all you do! I hope Nicole has a big wild bush for Jason to enjoy!
Hi, indeed when Jennifer decides to keep her tuft she trims it a bit. That's how I did it back then. But don't worry, in Jason Jennifer's hair will have had time to grow back for those who chose to keep it all ;)
For Nicole, it's the same thing. In Jason, she'll surprise you.
Going over all the GHD renderings would take too much time, and I want to get on with the story ;)
But here's what it would have looked like if that clever girl hadn't trimmed the edges!
1704179376762.png

1704179394604.png

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Lexie lecoeur, every time I try to load a save I get this error, why?
Even in the journal, I can't click anything... or the phone...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't reproduce it at home. When did you save the game? Is there a pop-up window at that point? Show me a screenshot of your save screen. Did you save in 0.9 or 0.8?

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I can't reproduce it at home. When did you save the game? Is there a pop-up window at that point? Show me a screenshot of your save screen. Did you save in 0.9 or 0.8?
The saves were from the last update 0.8.1 but the problem is not with the save(I think so) because now I started a new game and every time I hover with the cursor over the load, phone, or journal button I get that error.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The saves were from the last update 0.8.1 but the problem is not with the save(I think so) because now I started a new game and every time I hover with the cursor over the load, phone, or journal button I get that error.
I can't help you, I can't reproduce this.
On the other hand, did you decompile the game to modify things, because the error you have seems to me to be a renpy system error and not game code?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Getting these errors.

Also, the gallery doesn't unlock completely.
Thank you for your invaluable feedback. I had forgotten to modify a few lines of code when I added GHD to JASON.
Here is the file to be replaced in version V0.9.x on PC
I also put the link on the front page.

Reactions: hash19

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I can't help you, I can't reproduce this.
On the other hand, did you decompile the game to modify things, because the error you have seems to me to be a renpy system error and not game code?
No decompile, just extract it and play it. Even in the main menu when I try to click extra or the settings wheel I get the same error as before. When I try to load or save and if I try to change the page I get the error. And I don't think it's from me because I would get this error on the other games I play if it was so.
If you wanna see it for yourself, I can give you a TeamViewer and you can see it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, indeed when Jennifer decides to keep her tuft she trims it a bit. That's how I did it back then. But don't worry, in Jason Jennifer's hair will have had time to grow back for those who chose to keep it all ;)
For Nicole, it's the same thing. In Jason, she'll surprise you.
Going over all the GHD renderings would take too much time, and I want to get on with the story ;)
But here's what it would have looked like if that clever girl hadn't trimmed the edges!
View attachment 3225506

View attachment 3225508
...Beautiful. Variety is the spice of life.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Podus

Aug 6, 2023
Hello Lexie lecoeur
First, I have to disconnect my antivirus, otherwise it won't launch the game with this version (with version 0.8, there was no problem).
I'm getting an error message when I click on the photos in Jennifer's gallery. I'll send you the report file.

Soory i dont see the new scrpit.rpa.....it's good now for the extra

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Kairos163

Jan 3, 2023
This is the best game I have played on this website so far. I loved it. Unfortunately, I don't have money to support the creator, but if you want to translate the demo to Portuguese I would be willing to try and do it. Even though I haven't ever done it before:):LOL:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
This is the best game I have played on this website so far. I loved it. Unfortunately, I don't have money to support the creator, but if you want to translate the demo to Portuguese I would be willing to try and do it. Even though I haven't ever done it before:):LOL:
Thank you for your kind message!
I'm sure you'll like what I have in store for you next.
I never say no to a volunteer translation. I invite you to join the Discord so we can discuss it.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes