thanatosflame

Jun 8, 2020
is there a way to remove the "you must update your saved game" prompt?? I have updated the save and it keeps showing no matter what even if i save and shut down the game and re-open it?

1704251381710.png

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
is there a way to remove the "you must update your saved game" prompt?? I have updated the save and it keeps showing no matter what even if i save and shut down the game and re-open it?
Just click on the folder in the prompt. It updates it when you do so and the message goes away.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
is this Santa crap canon? hopefully not and it's just Jason imagining this while bleeding out in the alley otherwise this sucks ass.

Have little jason go inside a dark and full antique shop and have be an old blind chinese man who is giving jason a creepy smile while jason is looking around the store until he starts to hear otherworldly whispers and finds a little box white chinese talisman paper all around it. Then when jason picks up the box , have the shop owner appear behind little jason with a wider and more creepy smile and him say some cryptic shit like " so another child has been chosen, I wonder IF you would last more than the others" (jason was a little child while this happened so he will not remember this until now that he got beat the dhit out of him) (edit: have jason never found the store again so that way he would just forget with time)

Last edited:

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
i downloaded 9.2 from mixdrop and firefox pinged it as containing a virus. never seen this before. scanned with mb and it didn't find anything but just wanted to bring it up :WaitWhat:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Real part of the main story, or a 'for fun' scenario like a dream, because if its the first one :HideThePain:
I see, the answer to this question will be revealed to you this year ;)
If you know me, you'll know that everyone can find their way around JASON.
And for those of you who don't like JASON, I notice that at every update you're there to play... Believe me, you're going to love it!
Yes, it's been three years now that I've been offering you my take on VN ADULT, and I'm doing it in my spare time... So yes, it's a long time, but I think many people appreciate it and believe in JASON ;)

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
is this Santa crap canon? hopefully not and it's just Jason imagining this while bleeding out in the alley otherwise this sucks ass.

Have little jason go inside a dark and full antique shop and have be an old blind chinese man who is giving jason a creepy smile while jason is looking around the store until he starts to hear otherworldly whispers and finds a little box white chinese talisman paper all around it. Then when jason picks up the box , have the shop owner appear behind little jason with a wider and more creepy smile and him say some cryptic shit like " so another child has been chosen, I wonder IF you would last more than the others" (jason was a little child while this happened so he will not remember this until now that he got beat the dhit out of him) (edit: have jason never found the store again so that way he would just forget with time)
Because Chinese myths are better or more "realistic" than German myths? Santa is a mythical being just like Sun Wukong. What is with all the Santa haters? Are we going to have mythical being waifu wars now?

Pizza666

Apr 28, 2023
I see, the answer to this question will be revealed to you this year ;)
If you know me, you'll know that everyone can find their way around JASON.
And for those of you who don't like JASON, I notice that at every update you're there to play... Believe me, you're going to love it!
Yes, it's been three years now that I've been offering you my take on VN ADULT, and I'm doing it in my spare time... So yes, it's a long time, but I think many people appreciate it and believe in JASON ;)
tenor.gif

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Believe it or not, we all hate this kinds of bastards, holloween is a spin off from the day of the dead from MExico, what you suggested is a spin off of the candy house hag who tricks young children into her ”candy store” so she can cook them - Hansel and Gretel - Grimm Fairy tales - there are many comics about gorgeous looking babes battling the grimm monstrosities if you are interested
better than having trash storyline about magical bloodlines and having a fat bastard diddle your family in Christmas
HAving devs loose their mojo into all these side stories that make no plot reason and have no story building whatsoever is a constant troublesome time for all of us, when games take for ever to develop because of time constraints that seem to not include these seasonal off topics.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Now let's go to the topic of incest; I am here for the forbidden part of it, the taboo of it all. I want that woman to struggle with her conscience, I want her fighting against her female instinct. Yes I know, she is sending risky photos of herself but that just a game but once the dice are thrown and shit gets serious, I want her mother instinct to come out and the weight of society to come crashing down on her, and for Jason to crumble her insecurities and fears bit by bit.

Reactions: 莫修114178

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Since when dose this game need a code to activate the incest? And what's the current code? The code that's shown in the OP is for 0.9 and doesn't work for 9.1

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FatGiant
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes