ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
As long as this game has been available , you would think that issue could have been taken care of.
Look at you go!! It must be obvious to someone like you with your extensive knowledge of game production & bug testing...
To the first point, it depends upon whether animations have been part of the story from the beginning (just one of the many things on my list and not played yet, so I don't know). If animations are a new development, perhaps the weakness in the architecture is just now being discovered.

To the second point, whether one has extensive knowledge of game production or not, anyone with an IQ higher than the number used for this forum should be aware that a good foundation is important to building a good VN. If there is a bug that goes back to the beginning, but that has been put off for the purpose of creating content, then that content is being built upon a sketchy foundation and will continue to have problems. These problems will likely get worse, as more content is added to a foundation with a bug in its architecture, and eventually break the VN. Expecting a Dev to troubleshoot and solve such a problem before proceeding is not an unreasonable expectation. Delivery could have been better, but the point is valid. The snarky response was entirely off base.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
kinda sad that the "incest" seems to be added as an afterthought (mom and sis, but no sex with them yet, and frankly they are ugly enough that even as an incest fan I'm not looking forward to seeing the MC fucking them all that much).
This game is awesome, love the models, the hairs, the sex scenes, and the humor. Maybe it's because I'm French haha.
Keep up the great work!
I'm a fan of pubes and "realistic" women in VNs; however, I did see a render a few pages back of a woman that would be a "2" even at 2am through 2-case thick beer goggles. My personal thoughts are that, if the character is going to be a bit roly-poly, she should have a cute face; if her face is a little bit on the "hit by a two by four" side of things, she should have a nice body. A roly-poly two by four isn't on my list of women I really want to see naked, IRL or in a VN. Girls like that need love too, but that's what OTR truckers are for. ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JasonComingOfAge-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Easy way to fix it is to add "images/" to the file path when defining the displayable. Worked well when i tried it.
That's what I've done, I'm producing a version.
It worked on previous versions of Ren'py, so I don't know why the links suddenly popped up! And for those who criticize (see above), I don't re-test everything as soon as I produce a version.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes