Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think everyone is fully optional except for the redhead (best friend). You can avoid having a relationship with her, but you will still see somewhat sexual scenes with her, and them being flirty and creepy with each other at the very least.

I'll be honest, I have Lexi (the redhead) as my girlfriend, so I didn't get to see this when I played. But if you aren't in a relationship with Lexi, the MC creeps on her pretty hard anyways, and it's not avoidable. Lexi will still creep on the MC no matter what as well. With every other girl (so far at least), they have been completely optional and you don't have to see any sort of sexual scenes with them.

So yeah, unless you plan on Lexi being in a relationship with you, either girlfriend or fwb, then prepare for the MC to still be a bit of a flirt and creep with her and vice versa. She is the only one so far that isn't truly avoidable.

Not a problem for me luckily. :D
What do you mean by seeing sexual scenes with her if we're not on her path?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
What do you mean by seeing sexual scenes with her if we're not on her path?
Making out, groping, and not very subtle flirting. Like I said, she's not truly avoidable. You can choose to not be in a relationship with her, but you will still have casual flirtatious and sexual moments with her no matter what it seems. Also, like I said they will creep on each other a bit too, also not avoidable. The creeping didn't happen in my playthrough, cause she was my girlfriend and the scenes were replaced with different variations where they were just being boyfriend and girlfriend, there was no creep factor to it.

*I just want to add that this all happens before the MC has a chance to be in a relationship with anyone else, so it's not cheating.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Making out, groping, and not very subtle flirting. Like I said, she's not truly avoidable. You can choose to not be in a relationship with her, but you will still have casual flirtatious and sexual moments with her no matter what it seems. Also, like I said they will creep on each other a bit too, also not avoidable. The creeping didn't happen in my playthrough, cause she was my girlfriend and the scenes were replaced with different variations where they were just being boyfriend and girlfriend, there was no creep factor to it.

*I just want to add that this all happens before the MC has a chance to be in a relationship with anyone else, so it's not cheating.
As long as it doesn't happen when they're together. Besides, I like the redhead and the other one I like is the girl with the skateboard.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
As long as it doesn't happen when they're together. Besides, I like the redhead and the other one I like is the girl with the skateboard.
I like both as well, and I'm not 100% sure about Lexi, but Alex (skater) is bisexual (maybe pan?), and you can have any combination of girls in this game, it seems that way at least. I wouldn't be surprised if you could have an actual throuple with Lexi and Alex at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I like both as well, and I'm not 100% sure about Lexi, but Alex (skater) is bisexual, and you can have any combination of girls in this game, it seems that way at least. I wouldn't be surprised if you could have an actual throuple with Lexi and Alex at some point.
Which girl is the trans?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That's cool. Also, should I play One Shot first?
You can if you want, I didn't personally and everything has made sense so far and flowed nicely. So it's definitely not needed, but if you want to see a bit more background to Jason, Lexi, and his family, in the form of short episodes, go for it. :D

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can if you want, I didn't personally and everything has made sense so far and flowed nicely. So it's definitely not needed, but if you want to see a bit more background to Jason, Lexi, and his family, in the form of short episodes, go for it. :D
I think I'll pass. I've got so many to catch up on and just thought I'd add this one. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, I've downloaded this twice, because I thought it was a bad download, but it still errors. Is there a fix for this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
    python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
    context.run()
    python:
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805

Fri Nov 24 16:03:26 2023

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Well, I've downloaded this twice, because I thought it was a bad download, but it still errors. Is there a fix for this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
    context.run()
    python:
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805

Fri Nov 24 16:03:26 2023
I had the same problem. Did you download the file from Mega?
If so, try downloading from a different server. It is now working for me.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The love I feel for this game is so great, it is one of the few that gives us many options even for shaving + Futa option etc.. I'm waiting for a lot of fun with the beautiful Lexi with all the possible characters:devilish:
Have you played the other two games from this dev? They are short (for now) but very good and related to Jason.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Have you played the other two games from this dev? They are short (for now) but very good and related to Jason.
Not yet, but I'll take a look, it seems like it's a good idea to play these first two to understand a little more, right:unsure:

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of that.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Not yet, but I'll take a look, it seems like it's a good idea to play these first two to understand a little more, right:unsure:

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of that.
I recommend playing GHD first. The story takes place when Jason was a kid.
And One Shot is a standalone.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I recommend playing GHD first. The story takes place when Jason was a kid.
And One Shot is a standalone.
Was seeing takes place three years before the current story. It's good to be a little more informed about Jason and everything else, especially Lexi I'll leave the other one for last since it's 18 years earlier lol and it's more about women:devilish:

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes